increased body odor? I be stanky!
- 12-22-2003, 08:03 PM
- 12-22-2003, 08:04 PM
never heard of that one bro.... try using a new deodorant
- 12-22-2003, 08:18 PM
- 6'1" 182 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I've heard of that happening with transdermals. The DMSO I think.
Last edited by candle25; 12-23-2003 at 03:38 AM.
12-22-2003, 10:41 PM
Showers after your workouts would be a good idea. Not just on Saturday nights.
12-22-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by Cuffs
Well, I thought about taking a shower, But like i said, i just double up on the deodorant.
I am too afraid i might wash off some of this hardearned muscle!
12-23-2003, 12:06 AM
i have noticed a little bit of smell also from the dmso but never like Body Odor.......
12-23-2003, 01:27 PM
Never heard of that either.
Are you using a gel with DMSO? I don't even know of any transdermals that use DMSO anymore, unless you are putting it in there yourself.
12-23-2003, 01:32 PM
Some androgens increase sweating so the extra sweat could make you smell. Tren and 1-test really make me sweat more and I have woke up many times at night soaken wet and smelling pretty bad while on cycle. Just shower more and you'll be fine.
12-23-2003, 02:52 PM
I didnt say i couldnt control it? You guys act like you can smell me from there.
Maybe you can.
My old junior high basketball coach could. When i would do a layup he would yell from the other end of the court in a raspy whisper as loud as he could " Cricket, You stink baby!... I can smell you from here!"
and i would yell back, "It's the juice coach, I am on the damn juice"
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mar430 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 14Last Post: 05-07-2010, 06:51 PM
- By living2die in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2009, 03:25 PM
- By teribleturtle in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2008, 07:35 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2007, 08:45 PM
- By rugger48 in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 03-05-2007, 06:23 AM