Strongest Non-Toxic Legal Oral

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I want to start a poll on the strongest legal steroid/PH that is easy on the liver, but don't know enough about the newer alternatives. By strongest I mean poundage gainer....aka, swell up 20 lbs. while your liver laughs and says bring it on (-;

If you want start posting your suggestions, I'll pick and choose and create the poll. I'm thinking Tren-Xtreme may be a top pick b/c it yields good results and is non-methylated (19NorDione).

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
tren for lean gains and strength, or max-lmg clones (13-ethyl, super-tren mg) for wet gains and strength.

both have sides that can be worse than a lot of the methyls though, it's not all about the liver.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
tren for lean gains and strength, or max-lmg clones (13-ethyl, super-tren mg) for wet gains and strength.

both have sides that can be worse than a lot of the methyls though, it's not all about the liver.
TY for the reply. I realize that there are other major sides that can occur, but I can mitigate most or all of them except for liver and kidney stress.....that is why I'm trying to do a "toxicity" type of poll.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Nobody has measured liver stress specifically on those products (the progestins) so there is no saying that they dont cause as much liver stress anyhow just because they are non-methylated :)