Tren/Epi stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Tren/Epi stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Tren/Epi stack

I am going to run a tren epi stack in a couple week.s I got the tren and epi today. I am using clomid/vitrix for pct. As far as my tren/epi stack I am unsure to run my Anabolic Pump and creatine. Also I want to use my jack3d and Im not sure if they all can be combined while on the tren/epi stack. Any ideas anyone? I thouht to just use creatine to keep strengths in the gym.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

creatine to keep strength while doing a tren/epi stack? How much research have you done on this?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.

i use creatine while on
    it's fine
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I personally would stay away from the Jacked. Your blood pressure will be up a little bit from the tren. Save the Jacked for your PCT.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ah okay good help guys thanks. Okay so far no jacked while on tren/epi got that. Now as far as anabolic pump goes can it be used or no? Im sorry im not trying to be a pain I am trying to do research on it and all and i am not starting it yet till I get my stuff ready to rock in roll. I just want to play it smart. Plus many of you who ran it the feedback will help a lot. Again im just trying to be careful so at least give me some props im not strating it just yet. Im just trying to learn from many of you who has ran it so I can be educated. And thanks again to you all for your feedback.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Im actually getting ready to run a cycle of Tren Xtreme myself. Plan on dosing it 60/90/90/90. Been doing alot of research and Ive heard people say lay off the hardcore preworkout supplements due to the elevated blood pressure the Tren Xtreme gives you. Let us know how your stack goes.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Hey saw some good posts by some on what to run before and durring the cycle. Milk Thistle (no brainer) Saw Palmetto, Hawthorn Berries and I got Fish Oil. Thats what he said is that something that is good to do or is that overdoing it? I know Milk Thistle in ruunning before and durring and afetr. My Pct is Clomid, Reversitol,and Vitrix for the natural tes how does that sound for my pct? Thanx guys feedback is welcome.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

PCT looks good to me. As far as support supplements go, Im just going to use cycle support, it has all those supplements in it that your taking and then some. I would start taking your support supplements 1 week prior to starting your cycle and take them through your PCT.
  9. New Member

You dont need jacked, you dont need creatine, you dont need anabolic dump, you dont need preworkout supp. Save all those for PCT. Here is what you WILL need on cycle of Tren/Epi:

Hawthorn berry - Blood pressure
    Cycle Assist - Liver
    Taurine - Back pumps
    P5P + L-Tyrosine+ Vitex - Prolactin control
    Fish Oil - Heart/Joints
    Joint supplements
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post
    You dont need jacked, you dont need creatine, you dont need anabolic dump, you dont need preworkout supp. Save all those for PCT. Here is what you WILL need on cycle of Tren/Epi:

Cycle Assist - Liver
    Taurine - Back pumps
    Fish Oil - Heart/Joints
    Joint supplements
    I disagree, I think adding anabolic pump to the cycle would only enhance the cycle. Extra flooding of glycogen/protein to muscles would only help in my opinion. I do agree that a joint supplement like cissus or elastamine would be beneficial. Back to the cycle have you decided on dosages yet? I would suggest running the epi @ 20-30mg for 4wks and the tren* @ 90. As far as support supplements Anabloic Innovations Cycle Support 1week prior and throughout cycle, definatley fish oil. As far as PCT ALRI Restore would be a good supp for estrogen/prolactin/cortisol, but what you have is also good. And I always recommend Thermo Life Liver Longer just to keep liver values in check just to be safe.....Use the creatine, jacked and anabolic pump during pct to keep strength and size gains..
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big3upgrade View Post

Cycle Assist - Liver
    Taurine - Back pumps
    Fish Oil - Heart/Joints
    Joint supplements
    Agreed on upping the joint supps
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Cycle Assist - Liver
    Taurine - Back pumps
    Fish Oil - Heart/Joints
    Joint supplements

These for for my 2weeks prior and throughout until pct ends.
    Pct is cloimid/nolva I will have both on hand. And I don't like revesitol since its not really a test booster jus an AI and from my reasecrh clomid takes care of that. Okay so as far as Test booster I wentwith Vitrix from Nutrex because a) I got a 8 off coupon at vitamin shoppe. b) I dont have a credit card. So if anyone could maybe offer an ideas on the test booster that would be helpful. Now keep in mind it has to be from GNC or Vitaminshoppe for my test booster. And im awaiting on the Anabolic Pump theory. I would like to see what many of you think. Okay thanx again for the help please keep giving feedbacks.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Im saying I dont have Vitrix yet I can buy it if thats the best one that you all think but I have a feeling many of you will have way better ideas than Vitrix as test. IGF2 vitaminshoppe does not sell so. But yes again it has to be something I can buy it in a store.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

dont you have clomid???? thats about as good as it gets for a test booster....
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

stallion, i believe 6-0X0 could control your estrogen and test boosting issues(i have found this at vitamin shoppe. Powerful I am pretty sure can be bought at GNC, it is a GH, test booster like IGF2. Also from GNC I still would reccommend taking the anabolic pump, it would only help in my opinion. clomid is a good way to restore your HPTA so your PCT looks good especially if you add 6-0X0.

these are also correct:
    Cycle Assist - Liver
    Taurine - Back pumps
    Fish Oil - Heart/Joints
    Joint supplements

good luck on the cycle......
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

just out of curiosity...how do you get through life without a credit card?....how old are you?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I maybe dont like credit cards lol. Im 25 almost 26 uhhhhhhh why must u remind me lol. I dont use credit cards never signed up for them just how I feel I dont like to be traper in their scheme. Anywho 6-oxo clomid for pct. I just remembered 6-oxo lol I forgot about that. Umm what about adding tribe bc Vitrix has liquid tribe in it longfolia etc etc etc. But anywho I know 6-oxo and powerfull are not cheap. I can get vitrix at the vit for about 20 bucks bc I have liek 8 bukcs creditit bc I returned some retarded product.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

ty bigrionkilla. Okay so I will use the creatine back again and reload back on it. Also I found my Rage rv4 lol in my garage where i think my ex hide it from me. Anyways I counted it and have enough for a 22 day cycle which will last 3 weeks. The Rage Rv4 has Tren/epi/Dbol which I may run this year 3 weeks is sufficient is enough good god its methylated. So I think 3 weeks on rage maybe the end of this year will be good too and as far as my tren/epi its 60/20 for the first week second to 4rth week will be 90/30 thats enough right there no more than that. Okay gonna mow the lawn get back me guys.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

So 2 weeks prior I will stop all creatine and all stims. And do the cycle support as you all mentioned. Then afterwords the cycle ends When I run my pct I will reload back onto creatine with a new loading phase and yes it works very well for me. When I load I get a huge surge of power in the gym but anywho Im still writting and planning so I have enough plenty of time to prepare. I rather take my time to prepare than be so sorry! This is something I take very seiously and I don't like to do last minute shopping either so Im getting all my stuff now.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Instead of 6oxo you can use NutraPlanet's much much cheaper version of it, Trione.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    ty bigrionkilla. Okay so I will use the creatine back again and reload back on it. Also I found my Rage rv4 lol in my garage where i think my ex hide it from me. Anyways I counted it and have enough for a 22 day cycle which will last 3 weeks. The Rage Rv4 has Tren/epi/Dbol which I may run this year 3 weeks is sufficient is enough good god its methylated. So I think 3 weeks on rage maybe the end of this year will be good too and as far as my tren/epi its 60/20 for the first week second to 4rth week will be 90/30 thats enough right there no more than that. Okay gonna mow the lawn get back me guys.
    this cant be correct......
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Instead of the Vitrix would u say going with straight tribe is any good?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Personally the move with the credit cards is a good one. I have 3 of them I wish I never saw lol...I am 22, and will be debt free by the ime im 24-25 lol...sigh.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ehh Zero its alright. At least we still got a roof over our heads.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I am however drinking 1 gallon of water on this stack. To help with joint support a lil since its a dry stack.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion83 View Post
    I am however drinking 1 gallon of water on this stack. To help with joint support a lil since its a dry stack.
    Just member Fish oil, glucosamine, and chondroitin. And your joints shouldnt get too squaky lol
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Personally the move with the credit cards is a good one. I have 3 of them I wish I never saw lol...I am 22, and will be debt free by the ime im 24-25 lol...sigh.
    In the same boat man, its not that i wasnt educated on their danger but the line between need and want gets a little fine at times...
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by elementrip View Post
    In the same boat man, its not that i wasnt educated on their danger but the line between need and want gets a little fine at times...

hahah yeah. Plus living off of them with my ex....man my stupidity...Between my car, 3 creditcards, and a student loan...I lost my job....I am in a world of WTF lol.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  258 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    hahah yeah. Plus living off of them with my ex....man my stupidity...Between my car, 3 creditcards, and a student loan...I lost my job....I am in a world of WTF lol.
    Ouch! Ugh exs suck hard. I'm saving for a wrx right now and its taking such self control to keep from making everyday purchases that arent necessary
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

okay now lol other than talkin bout visa discover American Express and etc etc etc about this Tren and Epi lol. I am trying to do prices looking up what I can get for my money but what I am asking is the product vitrix by nutrex using it for pct and lets say using something like Tribex instead. Since Vitrix is tribe in it I was thinking of going somewhere cheapper along the lines. What do you all think. And no I don't own a cc so don't ask!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Milk Thistle. Hawthorn berries,CoQ10,fish oil,Glucosamine for the 1 week prep hows this looking guys. Hawthorn Fish oil CoQ10 work synergestically for hbp so taking these I wount have to take so many of just one supp. http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/herb...pertension.htm
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Okay so heres what its going to look like guys. For the prep and on through the pct will still be the Hawthorn,Milk thistle, Cla,Fishoil,Glucosamine,Multi Vitamins (I have the mega man kind),taurine. My pct will look like this. Vitrix, ZMK,Clomid how is this sounding so far.Do you all think this is solid
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Alright there is a minor change that im doing. I been doing more research and the pct varries from person to person but again I got Clomid on hand but the pct will look like this. Reversitol, Vitrix, ZMK, Multi Vitamins,Anabolic Pump,Creatine Monohydrate for the PCT so it sounds like a very very good combination using the Vitrix 3 caps morning 3 caps afternoon reversitol zmk at night to keep testosterone up and estrogen under control. I was thinking about going with the Novadex xt but seems Reversitol seems to be more closer to a complete pct than Novadex so what does everyone think about the pct so far. Lol good thing im doing my research and havent started my cycle yet lol.
  34. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Okay, I just read the thread, stallion man I hope you haven't bought all that stuff yet.

Keep this stuff for on/off cycle:
    Multi Vitamins,Anabolic Pump,Creatine Monohydrate.

you have clomid. no need for all that other crap. but if you must,

clomid + a natural test booster, I would reccomend animal stak2. it has all the bases covered. more so than reversitol.

if that isn't an option, go with clomid + w/e nat test booster + support supps you have/plan to get.

if you dont have clomid, reversitol already has 2 very strong A.I.'s in it no need for any other sups with A.I's.

again, I would take reversitol + animal stak2. but if you dont have it, other nat test booster + support sups.

on another note. if you are healthy, have a healthy diet. you wont need all the support sups the only thing I would reccomend is milk thistle for your liver post cycle, maybe pre/intra if that floats your boat.

if you feel better safe than sorry, go for the support sups. everyone reacts different.

but clomid + test booster is all you need to get hpta and lh back going again, dont even really need test booster with clomid, but I like it.

the prolactin issue, w/e sups can help that, may want to get those.

back pumps, taurine and potassium + water. should be good.

pct isn't complicated. just research.

we can all give advice, but only way to know what will work for you is going to be an experiment.

generally, clomid or nolva will be enough. doesn't sound like you have access to things like hcg or caber.

but your doing good, keep asking questions, but dont stop researching.

here are some key words to help your research:

"hepatotoxicity of steroids" you will find, it is severily over rated.

"Big Cat nolva vs clomid" or "serms" or just "nolva vs clomid" they are both serms, but there are differences.

" stupid peoples guide to pct" not saying you are stupid, but it's a basic easy way to under stand what happens in the body.

" dienelone" ( 19 nor tren sups convert to this steroid, not tren fyi)

" epistane"

good luck bro.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Oh I just have the supps for a while and help it all off until pct. I have a full bottle of reversitol. Again clomid is on hand. For nat test I am going to go with Vitrix bc of the profile and it really does gets the lido running bc I tried Vitrix before and yeah in the bed goes my girl at the time thouhgt I was a maniac lol. But as far as the ap,creatine,zma im keeping that for pct as long with the rev,vitrix,clomid. I do have Milk Thistle thats are 1000 mg 100 tabs on hand. Hawthorn joint supports were bought today. Im now going to wait for a while to get off the creatine and then do my 1 week prep and I should be ready to go.
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

there are some good standalone pct supps. I have heard very good things about Comp. Edge Labs pct assist. That with a little DTH you should be feeling good
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Thanx alot guys and Reapper bud thanks again. It seems everythings in place bought the supp support stuff found an awesome ass deal at the vitamin shope for 1.5g glucosamine/chondtrin that was 25 bucks and got it for 4 bucks lol. Got Milk Thistle at cvs bc I have a 25$ gift card and found a better buy at cvs so its 200 tabs Milk Thistle @ 250mg a tab so 200 tabs will work just great!HAwthorns are bought and I will be getting vitrix at the end of this week. Also late this week will be getting Taruine bc it will help against back pumps etc etc. Clomid is on its way so Im just being patient and still readin readin readin so. Also now im trying to figure out my workouts and cardio and when cardio will be at the most effective for stripping the bf down. I could do it early first thing but I don't think that would be a great idea so im thinking maybe 20 mins post workout and have my 3 scoops of whey ready at the end. Pct again tribulus,Reversitol, Clomid is on its way,creatine mono (reloading phase) and our favorite most talked about in this whole entire site is the Anabolic Pump so there ya have it! Again im being patient not rushing until everything is set and a log will be done as well.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

the dosages will be 90 tren 30 epi for 4 weeks straight followed by the pct and there is a 1 week preparation before cycle starts.
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

looking good stallion, let us know how it goes....
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

thnx bigiron i look forward to the stack and im really excited
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Tren stack help
    By Drbelmore in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
  2. Tren Stack?
    By eposada in forum Anabolics