M-drol or Tren which is more risky?

camden

Awards
I want to try one or the other. M-drol is obviously harsh w/ sides, but I feel like Tren could be worse possibly. I feel like M-drol sides may be more preventable or tolerable with the right supports and PCT. Tren sides (progesterone gyno, high BP, hardcore shutdown) seem more difficult to anticipate/ combat...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i am currently taking tren 90 mg been on 3 weeks up6 lbs and bf down a bit.. no sides other then low sex drive low hard to maintain erections..solid product.. all im taking is hawthorne p5p and vitex

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren is safe in some way on the count of it being not methylated. Superdrol is pretty harsh on the body

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
go with superdrol its good i got 15lbs out of it wetn from 223 to like 238lbs i belive but i also used trisorbagen

camden

Awards
Jay, which had worse sides for you? What did you run as tren pct?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well superdrol is more damagin to body but it is better than tren. tren is not methyl but it is also weaker and more for recomp.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100/50/50/50 or 100/50/50/25 w/ 6oxo run inverse.. trib zma.. feungreek

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i got delayed gyno from superdrol , i forgot to add that in. I did the superdrol for a couple of weeks, i stopped and did some 6-oxo, with some advanced PCT. (i know it wasnt the best choice for post but whatever). Like 4 months later gyno flared up out of nowhere, i didnt touch anything else from the superdrol to that point. Eventually last summer i did a sust/havoc cycle with soem ldex and it destroyed any gyno i had left over from the superdorl cycle. Superdrol, and test prop are the only things that cause that type of estro reaction for me

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Tren for BP; and mdrol for lipids

I would do the tren tho.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
they both have their toll on your lipids/bp.

tren i find effects the libido more than s-drol.
that's trenadrol btw. not xtreme tren.

the gains i get from trenadrol are very lean. in fact, i lean out even on a bulk diet. the gains aren't crazy but they're very lean. and strength gains are rediculous but hard to maintain post cycle i find.