APS ultra mass stack

projecthatch9

Awards
Hey guys. This is going to be my second ph cycle. I plan on starting it next week. For those that don't know, it's phera and extreme tren. I have CEL cycle assist for during, and clomid for pct. Thinking of doing it 50/50/50/50. Should I have some nolva on hand just in case of gyno? Anything else I left out? Any help is greatly appreciated.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Hey guys. This is going to be my second ph cycle. I plan on starting it next week. For those that don't know, it's phera and extreme tren. I have CEL cycle assist for during, and clomid for pct. Thinking of doing it 50/50/50/50. Should I have some nolva on hand just in case of gyno? Anything else I left out? Any help is greatly appreciated.
You should be fine with clomid.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wrong. tren can cause prolactin gyno and phera can cause gyno as well when taking these 2 combined get nolva. and clomid together. mixed with a a.i. and a good test booster and a pct assist

projecthatch9

Awards
so what would you recommend jay? my buddy has nolva so I'll pick some up from him, and most likely run it 40/40/20/20 along side of the clomid

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since its phera and tren. 40 40 30 20 or 40 30 30 20

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did u start ur cycle already? im doing phera tren now good stack. and im bridging it into sd and tren

projecthatch9

Awards
haven't started it yet. I start up on monday. I was on spring break last week, so I wanted to use this week to get my diet and workout routine in check before anything else. how's your cycle doin so far?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wrong. tren can cause prolactin gyno and phera can cause gyno as well when taking these 2 combined get nolva. and clomid together. mixed with a a.i. and a good test booster and a pct assist

actually nolva can bad for prolactin type gyno to be safe with that type of gyno you would want caber

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liquid caliber. true true it escaped my mind for a sec. and my cycle is good so far. gonna bump my phera upto 40mg tomorrow im a big boil i need higher dosages. and tren im just gonna keep 100mg maybe raise to 150 when i use superdrol. but that dose sound alil high huh.....

projecthatch9

Awards
I plan on starting out with 3 pills a day, which is 120mg tren and 30mg phera. you gettin a lot of bloat?

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, stop scaring the guy.

Your PCT looks good, run a low dose of 6-bromo with clomid and enjoy the cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

holy cow bro...that pct is a little overboard....clomid and nolva and an ai would be fine....why would you run a test booster with clomid?....and as for the caber....mabye have some on hand but i wouldnt use until gyno symptoms presented themselves......

projecthatch9

Awards
i plan on just running the clomid, maybe an ai. my buddy has nolva so in case of gyno i will run it, but most likely not.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait mooch so why not add a test booster while on clomid? like t wk 3?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cuz clomid is the best test booster you can get....no need for anything else...

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
i plan on just running the clomid, maybe an ai. my buddy has nolva so in case of gyno i will run it, but most likely not.
clomid with an a.i should do well.thats usually what i run for pct.ive ran a phera/tren combo before without a serm.lost some gains but no signs of gyno at all.i would start out with two pills a day for the first week then u can bump it up to three.also i didnt dose it too close to bed.i couldnt sleep good when i did.

projecthatch9

Awards
why do you recommend starting out with 2 pills?

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
why do you recommend starting out with 2 pills?
i always dose low in the first few days or first week just to get adjusted to the compounds and progress into them.less is sometimes better.u may find two pills to be ur sweet spot and three could produce more unwanted sides.try two at first if u still feel good then u could take three.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting. see i always dosed nolva. never tried clomid. after my pp/sd bridge imm do a nolva/clomid. with pct assist and AI(wk3456) anything else i should add?

projecthatch9

Awards
i always dose low in the first few days or first week just to get adjusted to the compounds and progress into them.less is sometimes better.u may find two pills to be ur sweet spot and three could produce more unwanted sides.try two at first if u still feel good then u could take three.
yeah that's what i was thinking too, but it's good to hear a second opinion. My last ph cycle was spawn, and I dosed 2 pills for the first week and felt that was for too long. I really started seeing my gains when I bumped it up to 3 pills. I'll try 2 pills and maybe on day 3 or 4 I'll pump it up to 3 depending on how my body is reacting. thanks for all the input guys

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
yeah that's what i was thinking too, but it's good to hear a second opinion. My last ph cycle was spawn, and I dosed 2 pills for the first week and felt that was for too long. I really started seeing my gains when I bumped it up to 3 pills. I'll try 2 pills and maybe on day 3 or 4 I'll pump it up to 3 depending on how my body is reacting. thanks for all the input guys
no problem good luck with ur cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting. see i always dosed nolva. never tried clomid. after my pp/sd bridge imm do a nolva/clomid. with pct assist and AI(wk3456) anything else i should add?
that question is for mooch
maybe add powerfull?
sorry...havent checked this thread in a while....usually i will run a pct like this....
nolva-20/20/20/20
clomid-50/50/50/50
adex- tapering down from.05mg eod during weeks 3,4,5
powerfull would be nice....or some igf....i really enjoyed that the one time i ran it in a pct....

edit: im also running long (16-20 week) injectable cycles....depending on how you feel this may be overkill....but running pp and super you are prob gonna be shut down pretty bad so it may be just what the doctor ordered...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm 6bromo? i heared it mention many times supps like hdx2 should be avoided during pct?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm 6bromo? i heared it mention many times supps like hdx2 should be avoided during pct?

im not familiar with hdx2...i dont really get into "sups" that much....but six bromo is a perfectly acceptable ai to run in pct.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...not sure what the x2 support matrix is....must be proprietary.....but other than that i dont see why this couldnt be run in a pct....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm greaT!!!!!!! i got a bottle which i will use for week 3456 of my pct. ill some powerfull and nolva clomid and pct assist. for my cycle
btw my cycle is pp/sd with tren throughout cycle
is my pct overkill? maybe drop powerfull?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
looks good to me....powerfull is nice in a pct