novice needs some advice-will someone sac up and answer me

medicone

medicone

Awards
I asked a few questions but everyone seems interested in answering the mundane and stupid. would someone please tell me the advantages and disadvantages to taking smaller does of test e with eq. test e is 300mg/ml and eq is the standard dose of 200mg/ml. how often should you inject if money is a factor and you can only afford a 10ml bottle of each. im stacking with spawn and of course have my pct already lined up. i also just finished a cycle of prop so im not going into this dry and without some anabolic already circulating. based on what i read of the other threads seems people here mostly take otc stuff so maybe Im in the wrong room.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
why don't you come off the cycle of prop, do your PCT then in 2 or three months do another, when money can be saved in the mean time?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you can only afford a 10ml of each then save up till you can buy more. Not much point in dosing that low, even with spawn. What are you going to use for estrogen control?

medicone

medicone

Awards
thanks for responding guys appreciate it. unfortunately I already started and really cant go back now. estro control i am using arom-x otc and pct will be same with otc novaldex. i talked to a few people and they say i will not get all the gains that most would get from a 2 month cylce but will def see something and keep it. im only looking to gain 10-12lbs. so with 6-7 weeks of test and eq with spawn to keep my hard earned muscle there i should be okay. if not i may have to just buy another 10ml of test e. what do you guys think since my goal is only to gain a few pounds?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
run the spawn by itself for 6 weeks - 2 bottles. have a spectacular PCT lined up. save the test and EQ for your next cycle since they're both low dosed. 6 weeks of spawn should net you 12 pounds, so there's no reason to dose the other two compounds. IMO.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so noone is going to say it?....fine i will....you have NO CLUE what you are doing.....stop everything and pct....learn about steroids and then cycle....
you used a short ester...prop...and jumped onto enanthate? so basically during the four weeks it takes to get your blood levels back up you have no test at all?....sounds smart to me....also eq takes forever to kick in...at this low of a dose and running for that amount of time you will see ZERO results from the eq....if your goal is to only gain a few pounds why are you using steroids? get creatine!!!!!......seriously bro....oh and by the way why dont you sac up and do some godd@mned research insted of insulting people that may potentially be helping you......total negs....and i never do that....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for responding guys appreciate it. unfortunately I already started and really cant go back now. estro control i am using arom-x otc and pct will be same with otc novaldex. i talked to a few people and they say i will not get all the gains that most would get from a 2 month cylce but will def see something and keep it. im only looking to gain 10-12lbs. so with 6-7 weeks of test and eq with spawn to keep my hard earned muscle there i should be okay. if not i may have to just buy another 10ml of test e. what do you guys think since my goal is only to gain a few pounds?
I suppose Arom-X could be ok as an AI given the low doses you'll be using.

novedex XT from gaspari? because nolvadex isn't OTC in the US. Or are you outside the US?

seems like you shouldn't be touching any of these as it sounds like you have no idea what you are doing, no real plan, and are just popping pills and injecting.

You don't try to figure out your dosing plan after your first injection.....

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? Just by judging by the title of this thread, you're act quite young and immature. "Sac up"? Come on now.

And for advice, save up for more test. E. Be patient.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Hey I appreciate your honesty and the fact that you cared enough to respond. So thank you for saccing up..lol. just teasing, couldnt help it. but seriously thank you. I appreciate what you said and I know after i read what i put down it sound like I dont have much of a plan, but I do. I just worded it really stupid and based on my medical background and having a lot of college to back it up I am actually embarrassed. Whoever wrote the age comment, well lets just say im old enough to have served in first Gulf War so you do the math. I finally talked to my buddy who i could not get a hold of. oh and did i mention he was Mr.California 2003? Not bragging, just letting you guys know Im not without resources. I just couldnt get a hold of him. anyway he says it fine to run it with spawn since I am not going for a serious bulking phase, but that my test and eq are inadequate. so I am going to run it like this. I am only telling you because even though you did some crap with my respect points, which by the way I dont care, i do like your attitude and how you stood up and said something. that scores well in my department, so good job. anyway it goes like this:
week one 3x300 test and 3x200 eq
week two 2x300 test and 2x200 eq
week three same
week four 1x300 test and 1x200 eq
week five 1x300 test and 1x200 eq
week six 1/2x300 test and 1/2x200 eq
with spawn to help the hardness that eq will define as well. You see Im not trying to get massive as i already have good genetics and I am just plateaued right now, but I needed something to really push me, so that is why I went this route. if you see anything wrong with this please let me know, but try and leave the rep point thing out of it because i dont care about that ****. I do care about your experience though. Again sorry if the sac thing offended you wasnt meant that way, just no one was responding and i was starting to get pissed.

medicone

medicone

Awards
Oh and again I stated the prescription novaldex and I meant gasparis version. sorry and thanks for pointing it out not that I already didn't make myself look like an a$$. I know i went from a short ester to a longer but after I was done with the prop or towards the end i just wasnt satisfied with my results. i know I did it backwards and that i should have started with the test e then the prop, but hey im human and made a mistake. there was no time off in between, so no pct after prop. i had about a day after my last injection of prop then started the test e, so as far as moochs comment about it well maybe you misread or thought i had some time off in between. so in that respect i am ok. if you know and i am sure you do its common to start a cycle with prop when you inject with test e to wait until the test e gets circulating which only takes about 5-7 days the only thing I am worried about is the short cycle duration. If i have to and if you guys recommend it i can afford another bottle of test e to make the cycle a little longer. eq was mostly to offset the water retention and keep the activity level and appetite up without a lot of aromatizing effects like the test. so again i apologize for being so vague the first time. this should clear some things up and I hope i get to hear from you. especially you mooch you are to similar to me. my original intention was to cut up and lose weight, but after awhile i decided to finish the prop and start gaining. does that make more sense now? i know prop sucks for gaining, but it can be used in that fashion its just not too common, but hey it is test and you cant beat the gains from any kind of test in general of course.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really should have started injections of test-e 1.5-2 weeks before the test prop was done. also would be a lot better to continue to run the test at 600 rather than the taper downwards, as i'm willing to bet it wont feel so hot weeks 5 + 6. And novedex xt isn't enough for PCT for this.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
So you're using arom-x from AMS and Gaspari Novedex XT for your PCT from a test cycle????

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i realized you didnt have time between prop and test e...what i was saying was that the prop esther is out of your system in three days and it will take 3-4 weeks for the test e to reach supraphysiological levels...until then you will basically have no test....thats bad juju....also the eq here is basically pointless...that esther takes so long to kick in that by the fifth week you may just be starting to feel the full effects of it and then your done a week later.....i would run 12 weeks minimum....you need more gear....long esthers and short cycles do not mix.....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That is barely a PCT for PH's yet you are going to use that with real gear? Good luck.

You should have come on here sooner.

That or ask "Mr.California".

medicone

medicone

Awards
Thanks for not ripping me again, even though I deserved the first one. Again I wasnt trying to sound like a jerk, I just wanted someone to answer and thought that would get someones attention. that was it, no animosity or ill intentions meant. well I did take your advice on one thing and looked further into my pct and found, lets just say I am well how can I put this delicately.......AN IDIOT.......that about sums it up. so since i decided to stay with the 300 and 200 regimen and take my chances that it will kick in a little faster having some chemistry background into the 17 ester compounds i think 3-4 weeks is a little longer than normal. im not saying your wrong, its just not typical for it too take longer than 5-7 days for the half life to be met. again this all depends on body metabolism, genetics and how your body responds to the foreign, for lack of a better word, agent in your body. ive gained in the alst two weeks since starting 5 pounds and look a little watery, but mostly feel the perpetual pump going on. strength has already increased and appetite is out of control. now again this could be my training regimen and diet since it is dialed in, or it could be that im right. i know your comments were totally in my best interest and you just want to see me succeed and not fall onto my proverbial a$$. oh yeah for pct since i am running such a low dose, i have HCG lined up with some clomid, if necessary. I will see if i have any gyno or unwanted side effects but after my research the clomid should not have to be used. the HCG will be, of course necessary even at the low dose. i have the clomid now and will hold onto it if any bad effects start, but i dont think they will. ive increased my caloric intake about 1000 more and protein is of course on the high end of 1.5mg/kg. so hopefully ive made a little less of an a$$ in your eyes.

StephenSavage

Awards
a low dosed Ai will help with that water weight

medicone

medicone

Awards
Im still trying to learn the abbreviations so what is Ai bro? Anti-diuretic. I can get my hands on furosemide-Lasix or is there something better out there. or are you talking about something else entirely? and thanks for the advice and the future response.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so since i decided to stay with the 300 and 200 regimen and take my chances that it will kick in a little faster having some chemistry background into the 17 ester compounds i think 3-4 weeks is a little longer than normal. im not saying your wrong, its just not typical for it too take longer than 5-7 days for the half life to be met. again this all depends on body metabolism, genetics and how your body responds to the foreign, for lack of a better word, agent in your body.
yes, but you are leaving out losses due to ester weight, injection site specifics, etc. test e injected at either 1 or 2x a week doesn't see peak concentrations till at least week 3

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for not ripping me again, even though I deserved the first one. Again I wasnt trying to sound like a jerk, I just wanted someone to answer and thought that would get someones attention. that was it, no animosity or ill intentions meant. well I did take your advice on one thing and looked further into my pct and found, lets just say I am well how can I put this delicately.......AN IDIOT.......that about sums it up. so since i decided to stay with the 300 and 200 regimen and take my chances that it will kick in a little faster having some chemistry background into the 17 ester compounds i think 3-4 weeks is a little longer than normal. im not saying your wrong, its just not typical for it too take longer than 5-7 days for the half life to be met. again this all depends on body metabolism, genetics and how your body responds to the foreign, for lack of a better word, agent in your body. ive gained in the alst two weeks since starting 5 pounds and look a little watery, but mostly feel the perpetual pump going on. strength has already increased and appetite is out of control. now again this could be my training regimen and diet since it is dialed in, or it could be that im right. i know your comments were totally in my best interest and you just want to see me succeed and not fall onto my proverbial a$$. oh yeah for pct since i am running such a low dose, i have HCG lined up with some clomid, if necessary. I will see if i have any gyno or unwanted side effects but after my research the clomid should not have to be used. the HCG will be, of course necessary even at the low dose. i have the clomid now and will hold onto it if any bad effects start, but i dont think they will. ive increased my caloric intake about 1000 more and protein is of course on the high end of 1.5mg/kg. so hopefully ive made a little less of an a$$ in your eyes.
actually test e peaks in blood plasma levels after 8 days...but it takes three to four weeks to build up to a supraphysiological level where you actually see results....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
35 and Older 9
35 and Older 0
Training Forum 7
medicone Anabolics 0
Bulking 2