M-Drol Epi Drol Stack, good or not

emny23

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked M-Drol with Epi drol? If so, did it and work and any recomendations, or should i even use both together?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anyone has... u can be our ginny pig tho! ha j/k

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i know people that have run m-drol and pulsed epi...ran epi and pulsed m-drol. it can be very harsh. i also know of people bridging them. have u any cycle experience?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Has anyone ever stacked M-Drol with Epi drol? If so, did it and work and any recomendations, or should i even use both together?
If i were in your position i would just run mdrol (20/20/20), since it provides sufficient gains by itself.

emny23

Awards
i have tried "the stack", p-plex and m-drol, alont with livercare, and inhibit-e pct. that just about the extent of it though. sounds like i should probably stick to the m-drol alone, i just wasnt sure about the so called estrogen blocking properties in epi drol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i love these threads that start out....has any one ever tried this....or....i just came up with this, what do you guys think.....of course someones tried it...millions of people run this sh!t...do a search....lol

emny23

Awards
i couldnt find anything about runnin m-drol and epi drol together or i wouldnt have asked

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i ran this search....epi/mdrol....and found a lot

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im not hatin on you bro....its just funny to me when someone is like.....am i the first to think of this?....

emny23

Awards
ok in that case thanks i appreciate your help then, have fun tryin to bust everyone elses balls in these forums.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thats how i roll....but i do help...if you plug that search i gave you into our search engine all your questions will be answered....

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
dont do it. not worth it. run superdrol solo. i ran epi/mdrol and i wish i didnt. it was wore me out at 8 weeks long