EST Methyl E..Is it the real deal or is it GARBAGE

DOMOkun

Awards
So I bought the buy 1 get 1 free off BB.com EST methyl E. However ive been readin the forums a bit and a lot of people say this **** is bunk. Anyone ever tried the stuff????

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i tried their hemadrol (halodrol clone)....awful....

general consensus i have seen about methyl e.....****!

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
So I bought the buy 1 get 1 free off BB.com EST methyl E. However ive been readin the forums a bit and a lot of people say this **** is bunk. Anyone ever tried the stuff????
Bunk garbage...

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
OP...Methyl E is legit. I have ran it twiced, both time with great results. My friend just finished an 40 days cycle with 2 bottles of Methyl-E that he got off bb.com, and that is also legit.

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
Iono. so many mixed stories about methyl e
It cant hurt, $35 for 2 bottles, and that doesnt even include the 10% discount. I got 2 bottles waiting here for my summer run. I saw that thread on bb, that person was complaing because he is not feeling sh$t, well that is because he is ONLY 14 days into the cycle, it takes about 3 weeks for to fully kick it. He is dosing it like a little bitch for his size, why the hell would he go 20mg the first week, 30mg the second. For his size, which is about 200lbs, it should be dose at 40mg through the entire cycle.