Tren or MMA-3? or both?

D

defyance

Awards
Hey, I was wondering which product would be best for a bulk? I'm assuming tren would target more strength, and MMA-3 would target more mass? MMA-3 is a bold clone if you don't know. any thoughts?

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
if your going to run ACL Tren, depending on your body type, ur strength will skyrocket but solid muscle gain will only b 5-10lbs...probably wont see much difference in the mirror. ACL MMA I have heard is low dosed comparably (iForce Bold200 - 200mg per serving) because it is made with a more pure compound. (100mg per serving). When i talked to the ACL rep, he didn't come out right and say DONT DO IT but when i told him I wanting to double the dosage he did say, well only you know what your body responds to and how it reacts to ProH's. He also said I'd see more out of the MMA if I ran it with another compond such as the Tren that then i shouldnt have to double my dose... This is my 2nd stack from ACL and knowing how my body reacts to their products, my stack will look like this once I start.

ACL Tren xtreme wk 1-8 90mg ED
ACL MMA-3 xtreme wk 1-8 600mg ED
iForce Bold 200 wk 9-12 800mg ED
ACL AH89 xtreme 9-12 75mg ED

PCT
iForce Reversitol
20mg ED of tamoxifen

My recommendations based on my own experience is to use both compounds.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
if your going to run ACL Tren, depending on your body type, ur strength will skyrocket but solid muscle gain will only b 5-10lbs...probably wont see much difference in the mirror. ACL MMA I have heard is low dosed comparably (iForce Bold200 - 200mg per serving) because it is made with a more pure compound. (100mg per serving). When i talked to the ACL rep, he didn't come out right and say DONT DO IT but when i told him I wanting to double the dosage he did say, well only you know what your body responds to and how it reacts to ProH's. He also said I'd see more out of the MMA if I ran it with another compond such as the Tren that then i shouldnt have to double my dose... This is my 2nd stack from ACL and knowing how my body reacts to their products, my stack will look like this once I start.

ACL Tren xtreme wk 1-8 90mg ED
ACL MMA-3 xtreme wk 1-8 600mg ED
iForce Bold 200 wk 9-12 800mg ED
ACL AH89 xtreme 9-12 75mg ED

PCT
iForce Reversitol
20mg ED of tamoxifen

My recommendations based on my own experience is to use both compounds.
thats quite a cycle.u must have a hookup on ACL stuff cuz they are expensive.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
There is a company in California that have yet to find them anywhere else cheaper. They have a store in Huntington Park and in La Habra. Makes it close to a lot of the spin-off products. ACL's products are pure... you get what you pay for.