time of day to take orals?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.42%

time of day to take orals?

What time of the day should I take my orals? specifically d-bol? I would guess probably in the morning.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Not everyone should try and spread their doses out over multiple servings. First of all there is a slightly lower efficacy to take into account here as well due to two characteristics. The first being that you feed the total amount to the liver in smaller portions, yet the liver still manages to metabolize the same amount. Percentage wise that means less methandienone would make it through totally. The second would be that the peak levels aren't quite as high since no large doses are taken all at once. These two facts make it hard to recommend that just anyone take multiple doses. People who take moderate to low doses of ONLY methandrostenolone should probably opt for a single morning dose. This delivers a higher peak level and more survival of your only steroid. It also, due to the short half-life, makes the drug clear the body before the body produces its largest dose of natural testosterone, the early hours of sleep. Combined with the already mild effect at the AR, you could keep a good amount of your gains when using clomid or Nolvadex post-cycle. For those using it in conjunction with other, mostly injectable steroids, two doses seems to be the better choice, if you are taking in excess of 40 mg a day perhaps even three doses.
    4 hours is what i'm reading on the half life.....
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.42%

well i was not even talking about taking multiple doses I was just asking what time is the best time to take it. But since you bring it up should I take multiple doses. I will be taking 500mg test cyp for 12 weeks and the first 4 weeks 25mg of d-bol
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

well like it says. dbols half life is 4 hours...so at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon....unless you can do 3 times a day, but i think twice is fine. if your typicly awake for 16 hours a day......well a dose every 8 hours

Similar Forum Threads

1. orals
    By showtime in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:42 PM
  2. best time to take orals
    By scotty johnso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:30 AM
  3. Only Orals
    By MUSCLESHOP in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 04:50 PM
  4. Orals : Time need for Anti-Catabolic effects?
    By solarize in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-30-2006, 08:09 PM
  5. F*** orals--time to jump to the darkside
    By BigMattTx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-03-2006, 02:44 PM