Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone want to run Spawn >.<

have you used any PH/AAS before?

kev da rev

Awards
ive just read alot about it and it sounds good i havnt done no phs b4 but ive done plenty of resurch i want help with pct but im not really getting much help here

sizematters10

clomid if attainable or nolva but i think clomid would be better in this situation, p-5-p (prolactin defense), 1-carboxy (prolactin defense and hormonal balancing)...some say vitex if persistent prolactin issues arise but I dont think I would just caber if prolactin is serious YOU NEED CABER!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
ive just read alot about it and it sounds good i havnt done no phs b4 but ive done plenty of resurch i want help with pct but im not really getting much help here
how much research. I will be using a PH in about a month and a half, and I have 15 months of study behind it...

I am just saying I figured it was your first because of how you posted. Spawn is a mixture PH. I would not start off with it. There re better choices for that with less sides.

How old are you?

Spawn is a rough PH. I wouldnt let it be the one to pop your cherry. But to each their own. its 4am atm, you should get some decent input tomorrow from some very knowledgeable peeps. I just say its not smart, just the way you talk about it makes me think its not a good idea.

Spawn has this :

Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol

Tell me what those are, and what it is your putting in your body...since you have researched it.

kev da rev

Awards
i now that Myogenix Spawn is a supplement that combines a specific blend of two of the most powerful legal anabolics

i now its a prohormone/prosteroid which contains 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol. 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is a progestin similar to trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien which are also progestins.

This compound has been used to reduce estrogen while providing quality solid lean mass gains with increases in strength.

im 21 and im sure i want run this pct is inportant to me

a lad told me i only need novladex (which is a serm) and liver support for pct

kev da rev

Awards
or would this be better

1 bottle of x mass 1 bottle of epi

pct liver support and nolvadex (serm )

it works out cheaper then spawn

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i now that Myogenix Spawn is a supplement that combines a specific blend of two of the most powerful legal anabolics

i now its a prohormone/prosteroid which contains 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol. 19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is a progestin similar to trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien which are also progestins.

This compound has been used to reduce estrogen while providing quality solid lean mass gains with increases in strength.

im 21 and im sure i want run this pct is inportant to me

a lad told me i only need novladex (which is a serm) and liver support for pct
You need alot of liver support throughout the whole thing.

If you have to us a PH. Why not use 1. Say H-drol or Epi, since those are the usually entree deals for peeps. They are mild, and you can judge how your body reacts without as much of a risk.

kev da rev

Awards
i would like to use epi i want to stack it with xmass or h drol

so if i did this and had nolvadex (after the cycle) and alot of liver support thought the cyle it would be ok

i think epi and x mass would be a gud stack

kev da rev

Awards
i have m8 i pm d u bk thnaks for the help reaper329

LeeRoi

Awards
I'm thinking of running it also next month. Something like this sound good?

Myogenix : Spawn, Hardcore test, and liver fix

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 13
bt0312 Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 1
raynev Anabolics 11