thinking of quitting my hdrol!!!

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well.. two days ago my resting heartbeat was at 80 beats per minute.. it's gone down to 70 beats per minute.. which is good.. but after every workout i feel like pure ****.. it's a combination of being full/feeling sick... which could be completely caused by being full...

i've been bulking up from 150lbs over the year... 192lbs now.. zero gain off the hdrol.. recovering from an injury.. and i'm wondering if i'm just burned out.. i've trained by body to require well over 4000 calories a day to put on the pounds

today is only my 5th day at 50 mg a day

should i see if my body gets used to things and man up?... or should i get off this stuff while i'm ahead and just do a 4-5 week cycle later on with what hdrol i have left...

if i get off.. what type of a pct should i take?.. if any. .i have reversitol

muller

muller

Awards
well if you do quit, lemme get the rest of that bottle, buddy ol' pal

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so u just started the cycle..it is ur 5th day on 50mg...and u want to quit because u have no gains? u just started..h-drol takes about 3 weeks to show.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
noooooooooo... i'm not wanting to quit cause i have no gains..

i'm debating it because i'm feeling sick as hell and can barely finish my workouts

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
1. you told us jack about your workouts

2. the strain on your body alone if you really did gain that much weight in 1 year is a lot... bodies are amazing things but dont forget howmuch strain goes on your heart and body when your adding size or losing it (aka might be burnt out)

3. do you take any training breaks... do you do easy weeks to recoop

u told us nothing other then you feel nothing a few days into the slowest working PH, that your burnt out, and feel like pooo which is all caused from your lifestyle/diet/and fact that you might need a break

my advice respond to all my questions here.... dont pm me

then take 1 week easy, then start up again more hardcore, that would allow halo to kick in middle of week 2 and give your body some rest

just my advice, but i dont know you just sharing

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well.. i haven't changed anything about my workouts since i've started my cycle... but i think that's also a problem.. i haven't taken a break in months..

but also.. about 2600 of my calories are coming from two meals.. one in the morning,, and the other post workout... which really intensifies my **** feeling...

so i may try to split these meals up a bit

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
well.. i haven't changed anything about my workouts since i've started my cycle... but i think that's also a problem.. i haven't taken a break in months..

but also.. about 2600 of my calories are coming from two meals.. one in the morning,, and the other post workout... which really intensifies my **** feeling...

so i may try to split these meals up a bit
dude, give me details

tell us your routine workouts, weights tempo sets reps etc

whats ur diet like, how big are these 2 meals of yours?

and i hope you know, a huge meal is better off always being 2 meals 2 hours apart and also help keep u leaner by bumping metabolism

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
what stims are you taking any? i think this could play a large role in how your feeling

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
ok... i'm not taking any stims

for a routine chest workout... i'll do 2 warmup sets on incline
3 working sets on incline 6-12 reps
3 sets on flat barbell
3 sets of dips
3 sets of flys
6 sets to tris

about 1 minute rest between sets.. maybe a little longer at times

both of my large meals... breakfast and post work out have about 150 grams of carbs
the rest of my meals are between 500 and 900 calories

i get up at 330am to drink 4 cups of milk to keep the calories coming in the middle of the night

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
might be that those 2 huge meals making you feel like crap..

why dont you try spacing out 6 meals throughout the day? that and you may be overkilling the number of sets per body part your doing

how much rest are you getting? maybe stress is a factor?

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to keep my huge shake in the morning.. cause when i'm not on spring break.. i have morning classes.. and no break between to eat

but i'm going to start having a smaller post workout meal consisting of real food..

stress is definately a factor.. the next two weeks of school are going to be INSANE...

i've been getting 8+ hours of sleep.. so thats not a problem..

just got my bp done... 117/78... so it's not high.. thank god

muller... thanks.. haha.. yeah.. i found that i really started putting on the weight when i added that 3 am meal

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
try throwing it up wot 125mg or 150mg thats the real max of hdrol and it will give off some gains. but then again thats ur fault for runnin hdrol. its weak u want gains get Mdrol

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
jay21...i've seen plenty of great results off of hdrol from others..and it seems perfect for a first cycle

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
try throwing it up wot 125mg or 150mg thats the real max of hdrol and it will give off some gains. but then again thats ur fault for runnin hdrol. its weak u want gains get Mdrol

What kinda advice is this honestly? MANY people see gains from 50, 75 and 100 mg...noone expects mdrol type gains, but people also are trying to avoid mdrol type sides.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established

Well, H-Drol has its ups and downs..that being its great for a nice recomp effect..

try running it 50/75/100/125

Like others said your going to see most gains within the third week.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wait this is his 1st cycle? for a 1st cycle no1 should go up that high. i assumed he was more experienced....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and another thing. u dont want the sides then dont take the methyls. stick to noshotgun and test boosters like mass fx. everything has its price. u cant take hdrol then say aww results r not comming. 1st hdrol takes like 3wks so it should be run 6wks. and 50mg is like the bareminimum.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
yeah.. i was plannin on running a 50/75/75/75- and go for 5-6 weeks if i'm feeling good

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
id say keep it at 5 and bump the last week up to 100 mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stress is definately a factor.. the next two weeks of school are going to be INSANE...

i've been getting 8+ hours of sleep.. so thats not a problem..
unless you are getting it some other time, you aren't getting 8 hrs if you are setting an alarm and waking up for 4 cups of milk

The excess cals will also in general will also interrupt sleep.

Also, if you haven't changed your routine significantly since you started, its time to :)

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
oh i'm getting plenty of sleep.. i'm on spring break.. so i'm getting about 9 or more every night...

when i wake up for my milk at night.. i'm right back to sleep in seconds.. so.. its basically like i'm getting up to piss and getting back to sleep...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can't tell me you have a magic stomach, that doesn't notice you drinking a quart of milk - 4 cups, nor the excess calories from that much - even skim milk is over 300 cals, more than half from sugars. even if you are back asleep, your body is not going into as restful state as it could.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
i was completely unaware that it has that effect on your body.. ya learn something new everyday

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
picture for a sec, your body at a temp of 98.6 is suddenly hit in the stomach by a quart of 40 degree milk. So first theres all the temp change, then as it digests all the lactose being digested. even worse with whole milk. Not saying its the worst idea, but it does harm sleep. if you are going to do it, i'd instead mix 1-2tbsp natty pb, 1 cup milk, your choice of protein, and water to get it to a decent consistency and put that in the fridge before you go to sleep. At least its a smaller amount of liquid :)

Another trick i've been doing recently not related to the nitetime is adding a cup of oats to 8oz of 100% grape juice in a blender. you can manage to slam pretty close to 100g of clean healthy carbs that way, or toss some protein in that if you want.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
well i dropped my BIG weightgainer.. and instead cooked food.. about 800 calories worth...

i'm feeling so much better today... i've upped my water intake up.. BIGTIME.. and i think that has kept me feelin good too

so i believe i'm gonna be taking in 300-500 les calories than i've been taking in the last few weeks.. which is fine.. cause i was puttings on weight fast...

i'll either put on a little recomp weight or bulk.. either way.. i'm fine with it as long as i'm not about to pass out and choke on my own vomit... which is how i've felt all week long.. haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, give me details

tell us your routine workouts, weights tempo sets reps etc

whats ur diet like, how big are these 2 meals of yours?

and i hope you know, a huge meal is better off always being 2 meals 2 hours apart and also help keep u leaner by bumping metabolism
U tell him whats up son!!! Ahahahaha good to see you posting again kid.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont really recommend carbs anywhere close to bed because the insulin spike from carbs disturbs GH release during sleep.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont really recommend carbs anywhere close to bed because the insulin spike from carbs disturbs GH release during sleep.

Just pop a few ALA before you go to bed.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont really recommend carbs anywhere close to bed because the insulin spike from carbs disturbs GH release during sleep. which interferes with muscle repair/ growth