WTF is going on?? Am i just one Unlucky SOB??

Antiflag262

Awards
Hey I'm new here, thought id see if i can get some opinions on my situation.

Iv been to two doctors.
1) Just a local walk in clinic doc
2) Replacement Hormone Def. Doctor

Both with two total views.

Doctor 1) States: Some take longer to recover then others, just give it some more time, take Tribulus, and or DHEA.

Doctor 2) Your ******. You need Tesosterone for the rest of your life. "Sign Here"

My Story:
When i was an IDIOT, Flame me.. I deserve it.

-Took a Vet Steroid that my friend was taking, i didnt know he was taking it with testosterone as well. (Fina-Jet) He seemed fine, so i took it with no knowledge at all on AS. ( I REGRET THIS SOOO MUCH )

-Blood Test 4 weeks in.
Testosterone= 35
Estrogen= Woman in menopause. : (

Didnt feel well. (Emotional, NO sex drive etc.)
Stopped Cycle Immediately, and Took PTC. (21 days- Clomid, HCG)

-New Blood Test
Testosterone = 358
Estrogen = Normal Ranges

I FELT GOOD! Much better
Waited about a Month and a Half ...

Took
10 weeks of Tesosterone Cypionate 200mg/week
5 weeks in took Stanzolol for the remaining 5 weeks
(Oral Tabs at 50mg once a day.)
PCT = 21 days Clomid & HCG

1 Month Later Blood Test.
Testosterone, Serum = 229 Ref. Range (241-827) LOW
Free Testosterone, Direct = 10.4 (9.3 - 26.5) NORMAL

Took 1 month of Tribulus. (Test Booster)

4-5 Months Later New Blood Test

Testosterone, Total = 240L Ref. Range ( 250 -1100) ng/dL *LOW*
Testosterone, Free = 2.21 Ref. Range (1.50 - 2.20) % *HIGH*
Testosterone, Free = 53.0 Ref Range 35.0 - 155.0 *Normal*

Opinions? Flames? Anything??? PLEASE!! Very much! APPRECIATED

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How old are you ?

you have NO bloodwork for levels right? Then pretty much concern yourself with symptoms not numbers.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
find a good test booster like t-911 or DTH and see what happens. TRT is only going to get you back to normal levels, which a good test booster may do as well. also, if you're not doing it already, add in eggs and monounsaturated fat to your diet (olive oil, peanut butter, etc).

edgebsl

Awards
Hey I'm new here, thought id see if i can get some opinions on my situation.

Iv been to two doctors.
1) Just a local walk in clinic doc
2) Replacement Hormone Def. Doctor

Both with two total views.

Doctor 1) States: Some take longer to recover then others, just give it some more time, take Tribulus, and or DHEA.

Doctor 2) Your ******. You need Tesosterone for the rest of your life. "Sign Here"

My Story:
When i was an IDIOT, Flame me.. I deserve it.

-Took a Vet Steroid that my friend was taking, i didnt know he was taking it with testosterone as well. (Fina-Jet) He seemed fine, so i took it with no knowledge at all on AS. ( I REGRET THIS SOOO MUCH )

-Blood Test 4 weeks in.
Testosterone= 35
Estrogen= Woman in menopause. : (

Didnt feel well. (Emotional, NO sex drive etc.)
Stopped Cycle Immediately, and Took PTC. (21 days- Clomid, HCG)

-New Blood Test
Testosterone = 358
Estrogen = Normal Ranges

I FELT GOOD! Much better
Waited about a Month and a Half ...

Took
10 weeks of Tesosterone Cypionate 200mg/week
5 weeks in took Stanzolol for the remaining 5 weeks
(Oral Tabs at 50mg once a day.)
PCT = 21 days Clomid & HCG

1 Month Later Blood Test.
Testosterone, Serum = 229 Ref. Range (241-827) LOW
Free Testosterone, Direct = 10.4 (9.3 - 26.5) NORMAL

Took 1 month of Tribulus. (Test Booster)

4-5 Months Later New Blood Test

Testosterone, Total = 240L Ref. Range ( 250 -1100) ng/dL *LOW*
Testosterone, Free = 2.21 Ref. Range (1.50 - 2.20) % *HIGH*
Testosterone, Free = 53.0 Ref Range 35.0 - 155.0 *Normal*

Opinions? Flames? Anything??? PLEASE!! Very much! APPRECIATED
Im not an expert, but does anyone else think this isnt so bad?
240 total test is low but I wouldnt think so low you need HRT for the rest of your life.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your levels really are not bad. Do you have any symptoms? Feeling bad? Gyno issues? If not try some diesel test hardcore for awhile and give yourself a break from cycles for awhile there buddy.

Antiflag262

Awards
I feel or should i say i felt GREAT, untill i got my bloodwork back, when i saw those numbers my mood switched like nothing..

Im 21 btw. Thats why im concerned, i feel like my levels should be a bit higher at my age.. specialy when close to 6 months after my PCT, i should be atleast in normal ranges?? Maybe im wrong??

No Gyno, Mood was great, Strength went down very minimal, mainly do my cutting diet id like to beleive, lower carb- but iv kept pretty good gains, which is another reason im confused, cause with low testosterone how can you have muscle support?

Im gunna wait another 3 months or so and see if i can re-test..
Im going to try those Test Boosters you reconmended, Thanks for the Input!! :) i really appreciate it. Thanks Guys!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tough call, without before numbers you can't say whether that was your test levels beforehand or not. If its inside normal range, and e2 isn't too high then you can still maintain a decent amount of muscle. Thats why its "normal range"

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Your only 21? I would imagine your fine, that being said im no doctor. How old were you when you ran test cyp? Way to young, thats how old! I ran gear at young age and had same type of issues,(and also muuuuuccchhh worse) and i ended up being fine, all test levels normal, took a little time tho. I wouldnt sh!t yourself just yet, just keep an eye on yourself.

abuleh

Awards
I did something simular in my early 20's. I was at the Army and one weekend when I got home all of my friends got freaking big. It was clear they were on juice.
I wanted to be big as well......so without having any knowledge of AAS or PCT they gave me a first cycle ever consisting of Omnadren(testo mix), D-Bol and Stanozonol. I didn't have a PCT and was only tappering down at the end. All over sudden I wasn't able to get a bona and I was scared as fck. I right away stopped the cycle without PCT.

As you can imagine my endocrin system was totally fcked. I even developed a bad a** gyno which I got surgery on.

Well long story short, it took me over 1 year to get back to normal. Looking at your numbers it ain't that bad. Just take a good test booster and give it some time. As you said you actually felt good until you saw your test.
No need for HRT in your age with those numbers.

If **** really hits the fan and gets worse just cycle clomid/ nolva again followed by a good test booster.

You'll be fine bro'

~abuleh

Antiflag262

Awards
Yeh i know, Well i KNOW that now, the hard way.. But thanks for the Info, it helped alot! Im happy with a chance then no chance at all to recover.. When you have a Doctor with HRT, telling you your ****** for life at 21 makes a bit harder to sleep at night. Once again thanks everyone for the input. : )

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be a lot of these threads poping up recently..... people that don't think their test levels are high enough without having a base level to compare to. Which is just retarded? You may always have had test in those ranges and been perfectly fine.

People stress about test levels to much, everyone is different. untill you are in the low range stop worrying.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless there are symptoms stop worrying :D even in low range.

Antiflag262

Awards
People stress about test levels to much, everyone is different. untill you are in the low range stop worrying.
What do you suggest is the "low range", if my levels arnt already. Im going by a refrence range on my blood work being 10 points below the low end... also considering i am 21. not 70.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
What do you suggest is the "low range", if my levels arnt already. Im going by a refrence range on my blood work being 10 points below the low end... also considering i am 21. not 70.
Thats just it you don't know what YOUR levels where so how can you work out if your levels are now low?

Your levels are still in the normal bracket... that means you do not have low test and you are no super human. **** you are normal!

As stated unless there are symptoms of a problem I would just stop your worrying and keep monitoring it over the year.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but the range is based on your age bracket. for instance, LH levels are broken into very fine groups based on age, some brackets only being a few years apart. 10 points below the low end is in the low category, but you have other tests above that, and a variance of as much as 100 points in a day is pretty normal. And even with total test being their, your free test is inside normal which is a much more accurate metric of bodily function.

Antiflag262

Awards
Suncloud suggested T911 as a Test booster, Im doing some research on this as we speak. Would this Surpress my levels further? or could this only help me? Maybe just stick with Tribulus-Pro??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
considering that tribulus doesn't raise testosterone, I dont see the point. you may want to try a fadogia product like T-force by omega sports or Primal Male by MAN, but FOLLOW LABEL DIRECTIONS. there is some evidence that it can become suppressive run for too long. but run in 8 week spans at label doses, its effective in increasing test

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 27
Anabolics 11
howwedo107 Bulking 4
Cwaynemash Anabolics 23