Methyl 1-d

brian101883

Awards
I am thinking about running a 4 week cycle of methyl 1-d and liquid masterdrol. What kind of gains can I expect from it? I know its a really mild pro hormone, so do I even need a PCT and if so do I need a serm? I am 5"10 183 pound and 11.6% BF and I have been lifting 5 to 6 days a week for about 8 months now.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
what are your goals? Gains are typically pretty lean if diet is on point. Im on it now and i like it because of no sides. PCT is a def, SERMs are debatable on this. Im not using a serm, some may argue it. Check out the LG forum for more info.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you want little to no gains and some hardness and vascularity while not getting stronger...than this is your product.....

edit: sorry if thats harsh...but with all the great options available to us i hate seing guys get taken in by the ads for this line

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
if you want little to no gains and some hardness and vascularity while not getting stronger...than this is your product.....

edit: sorry if thats harsh...but with all the great options available to us i hate seing guys get taken in by the ads for this line

haha yea.