Fast Action pharma Hdrol VS CEL H-drol

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont like fasta ction Alot of reported bunks while CEL is the best company out

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
i tried fast action h-drol and didnt get anything even at 125mg's a day.never tried CEL's but they get good reviews and feedback plus their prices are always low.i'd recommend them.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
CEL all the way !!! they are the best company for PH clones :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i tried fast action h-drol and didnt get anything even at 125mg's a day.never tried CEL's but they get good reviews and feedback plus their prices are always low.i'd recommend them.
i'm not keen on fast action either. my first cycle was their S-drol. i dosed 10/20/30/40 and gained under a pound in a month. i would never recommend fast action to anyone.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
i'm not keen on fast action either. my first cycle was their S-drol. i dosed 10/20/30/40 and gained under a pound in a month. i would never recommend fast action to anyone.
yea one of my buddies tried thier s-drol and didnt get anything either.not even sides from it.but i have seen from other people that it worked for them so who knows.but from my expierences and yours i wont buy their products again.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yea one of my buddies tried thier s-drol and didnt get anything either.not even sides from it.but i have seen from other people that it worked for them so who knows.but from my expierences and yours i wont buy their products again.
that's what i gather. 50% of the users get something from it, 50% don't, and in the world of anabolics, this doesn't make sense unless there's 50% bunk batches.