Debating on 3rd cycle PH

A

athlete18

Awards
So I've ran cycles of 3-AD and H-drol in the past. I made decent gains w/ both, but nothing insane as they're both pretty mild. I want to turn it up a notch for my third cycle and was looking for some experienced input. I'm looking for something to put on more mass than strength w/ light sides. I don't want to take anything as harsh as M-drol. I've been thinking about about epi, p-plex, or tren. Also I have some H-drol left and was thinking about a wet to dry bridge finishing it up. Should I not do consecutive H-drol cycles? Anyways i can't decide on what I want to take as easily as I could for my first two cycles. So I thought I'd open it up....

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
pplex and tren can give you m-drol-like sides

Honestly, DON'T BE A PUSSY, you had wet your feet already, SWIM NOW.

C

camden

Awards
I would go with epi. Should give you more mass than 3-AD and H-drol. Still a pretty mild substance, some sides are possible. You can have sides with advil though, it all depends on how you personally respond! Either way, this should be the best transition IMO.

jtnixit

jtnixit

Banned
Awards
havoc or epi (there the same) just like camden said above pretty mild still but everyone seems to say that they get a litte better gains from epi or havoc than from h-drol..give it a try..but i think it might be time for u to swim..m-drol only do a 3 week cycle usually the forth week isnt needed..but thats up to u..listen to ur body it will tell you.. use a serm for pct with m-drol, tren, and the more harsh ph's and some cycle assist as u should with all ph's anyways

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fck tren , cbs does a story on it, and the next day prices all over the internet go through the roof, tf supplements raised it 2x today 33.99, 39.99 3 hours later 49.99

fck it not worth it, like the bros said, epi or h drol, the others are harsh in my opinion. but do it now cause all the fckn retard kids who weigh 140lbs soaking wet have officially ruined this all for us, check out the cbs story on TREN in highschools, basaically, kiss tren goodbye

A

athlete18

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah i've heard the news on tren, which i was seriously considering. I've heard alot of positive reviews on it, but now so has everyone in the US. Maybe I should just go for M-drol, although it's against my better judgement. What do you guys think about an epi/h-drol bridge?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 methyls, Id just pick one, run it for 4-6 weeks, pct, time off, then run the other. I love both of those compunds. yes m drol will make you explode if u eat right and train hard but its real bad on the lipid profile. Up to you, id love to do some phera as well but again pretty toxic stuff, so for now epi/halo, just my .02 good luck though

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you really wanna make it stronger, pick 1 methyl, and find a non-methyl that you are interest in. Usually non-methyl's are alot weaker. But combine them with a decent methyl and they can blend nicely. Especially if you get one wet, and one dry.

A

athlete18

Awards
What about Tren/H-drol? I might want to try Tren while I still can. Just pump up the hawthorn and trib..

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tren halodrol is bad ass for sure.., enjoy tren while it lasts, and enjoy the prices going throught he roof cause of all the fckn noobs out there, **** ends up on fckn cbs, what a joke

C

camden

Awards
Never tried tren, but i'm sure it is good stuff. I might jump on that too. Leave it to the media!

A

athlete18

Awards
What is a good Tren PCT? Clomid? I've heard nolva is bad if you get gyno w/ Tren...