Epistane/Havoc

venom1880

Awards
Im a new member to this forum...but ive been noticing something at the gym thats really getting to me..
I live in a smaller town and there is only one gym. Ive overheard ALOT of the "hardcore" lifters i.e. 18 and 19 y/o college kids, talking about this wonder pill that is giving them crazy gains and massive pumps in a short period of time and in the same conversation talkin about how trashed they got the night before at some toga party....Come to find out ye ole wonder pill was Epistane, ive been preaching the use of proper PCT and support on cycle to these kids..as well as the dangers of using a methyl compound and drinking on top of it but have only been able to get one or 2 kids to listen and actually stop taking it until he was older. the other guys give me mind over matter BS and tell me their livers have handled (add any imaginable number of tequila shots here) and are still going strong, so they will be fine

One guy actually told me that he had ran an epi cycle at 100 MG/day for 5 weeks, no PCT, no on cycle support, and drank on it...

Now i may be a ph/pp newbie...but if im not mistaken the highest dosage that has been recommended on this forum has been 50 MG...and that was pushing it...this guy doubled that dosage...AND DRANK ON IT...

Im not dissing EPI/Havoc, hell ive been thinking about taking it to push past this ledge ive been stuck at for over a year. I just think if you are going to use a wonder pill, research it first, find out the ups and downs to it, and make sure to have proper support supps in place and on hand for both on cycle and PCT.

and the next time i see one of the gym employees selling epi/havoc to some kid by saying "this is all youll need, just take the dosage on the bottle 7 days a week and youll see huge gains" without telling them about the negs for someone under 21...im probably gonna sling a dumbell at um..just a thought though...
i could be wrong.
Rant Over

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
Nice post. Keep up the good work. Trying to educate them that is. Hopefully they'll get it some day.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Unless they're your own kids, I wouldn't bother. They know everything. I did at that age, and still do. :D

The gym employees trying to push it, though, that is F'd up.

venom1880

Awards
alot of the gym employees are not lifters...they don't even go near the weight section..so i don't think its any where near expert opinions or advice lol,
i knew everything at that age too..and also thought my body was invincible, a few broken bones, bum knees, shoulders and a skull fracture cured me of that real quick though :werd:
anyway, ive did what i can..i even offered to give a guy the rest of my post cycle support to give him a little help in PCT..but he didnt wanna hear it..
so ohh well. ya live and learn i guess

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a new member to this forum...but ive been noticing something at the gym thats really getting to me..
I live in a smaller town and there is only one gym. Ive overheard ALOT of the "hardcore" lifters i.e. 18 and 19 y/o college kids, talking about this wonder pill that is giving them crazy gains and massive pumps in a short period of time and in the same conversation talkin about how trashed they got the night before at some toga party....Come to find out ye ole wonder pill was Epistane, ive been preaching the use of proper PCT and support on cycle to these kids..as well as the dangers of using a methyl compound and drinking on top of it but have only been able to get one or 2 kids to listen and actually stop taking it until he was older. the other guys give me mind over matter BS and tell me their livers have handled (add any imaginable number of tequila shots here) and are still going strong, so they will be fine

One guy actually told me that he had ran an epi cycle at 100 MG/day for 5 weeks, no PCT, no on cycle support, and drank on it...

Now i may be a ph/pp newbie...but if im not mistaken the highest dosage that has been recommended on this forum has been 50 MG...and that was pushing it...this guy doubled that dosage...AND DRANK ON IT...

Im not dissing EPI/Havoc, hell ive been thinking about taking it to push past this ledge ive been stuck at for over a year. I just think if you are going to use a wonder pill, research it first, find out the ups and downs to it, and make sure to have proper support supps in place and on hand for both on cycle and PCT.

and the next time i see one of the gym employees selling epi/havoc to some kid by saying "this is all youll need, just take the dosage on the bottle 7 days a week and youll see huge gains" without telling them about the negs for someone under 21...im probably gonna sling a dumbell at um..just a thought though...
i could be wrong.
Rant Over
nice post. I knew kids that did the same with M1Ts, fckn morons deserve wht they get. Some people enjoy learning the hard way