gyno advice

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
I started my third week of h-drol its been pretty good stuf so far.I have done cycles of m-drol and andro back in the day and had no problems.I got up monday morning a noticed a left nipple ways hard and sticking out.No pain, maybe now because i have been pressing out it all day. no lumps any where, not puffy. I started taken an AI last night.I thinks its gyno after read some of the threads.I realy dont wanted to end this cycle its realy starting to kick in maybe thats all it is. Just wanting some advice. Has anyone else ever had this happen.
wk1-25mg
wk2-50mg
wk3-75mg (only two days in)
wk4-75mg

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
its not gyno dont worry. gyno is the hard pebble like lumps starting deep into the muscle tissue of the chest to right under the nip. since you have no lumps no gyno. No need for an ai. i dont think H-drol aromatizes. the nips can get out of wack sometimes when on androgens. the main issue is the Lumps/chunks.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
its not gyno dont worry. gyno is the hard pebble like lumps starting deep into the muscle tissue of the chest to right under the nip. since you have no lumps no gyno. No need for an ai. i dont think H-drol aromatizes. the nips can get out of wack sometimes when on androgens. the main issue is the Lumps/chunks.
and pain. no lumps, no pain......no gyno. stop playing with your nips:biglaugh:

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
So if its soft behind nipple when i push in, its ok. no lumps around pec. save AI for after cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
So if its soft behind nipple when i push in, its ok. no lumps around pec. save AI for after cycle.
yea, save the ai till after if you're going to use it at all. and yes, hard behind the nip is a problem.....no hard lump right? you're ok

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
my nipple sinks in almost like a hole, with tissue around it, a little swelling but i thinks its because i was freaked out and pressing on it.but i also worked chest last night.