Half life dosing and blood testosterone concentration.

jhelumwarrior

Awards
Hello to all. i have donextensive research on steroids in the past year and have actually become quite a steroid guru in my town! thanks everyone on these forums.

Im 6.2 210lbs at 16 percent bf. Training for 3 years no cycle history but excellent principles of training and diet etc. I have naturally low testosterone and slightly high estrogen (mild hormonal imbalance) so i am on Aromasin indefinetly. I plan to administer a 600 mg/w cycle with a double dose frontload (before first half life) cycle. There will also be a last injection double dose backload to delay PCT as i have enough estrogen controllers on hand to combat any ill effects. My Pct consists of nolvadex (40/40/40/) and Aromasin run throughout. All my synthetics and estrogen controllers are pharmacuetically obtained (from a doctor/uncle!) My questions are

q1) Based on a twice weekly injection schedule of Testerone Enanthate with a double dose frontload how shall i construct my cycle? taking in mind half lives and blood concentrations etc.

q2) Why is it almost universally (on forums) thought to start pct TWO weeks after last enanthate injection when one should be waiting until the drugs have cleared the system or atleast active life to start PCT thus implementing a back load and gaining more benefit from a cycle providing thorough Pct is used?

q3) what are the long term effects of aromasin therapy and can this drug be used as a bridge between cycles?

Very much appreciate answers and taking the time to read.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
q1) Based on a twice weekly injection schedule of Testerone Enanthate with a double dose frontload how shall i construct my cycle? taking in mind half lives and blood concentrations etc.

q2) Why is it almost universally (on forums) thought to start pct TWO weeks after last enanthate injection when one should be waiting until the drugs have cleared the system or atleast active life to start PCT thus implementing a back load and gaining more benefit from a cycle providing thorough Pct is used?

q3) what are the long term effects of aromasin therapy and can this drug be used as a bridge between cycles?

Very much appreciate answers and taking the time to read.
I'm not even sure of the question on q1 honestly. pick 2 days a week, inject those 2 days? if you want to do a double dose front load then that first week dose 600 each of those days

On q2, because unless you are dosing a good bit higher than you are talking about, by the 2 week point you are getting down to the level of high end of normal production.

q3, i'd like to hear the answer from someone else, but I have ideas