First cycle, need some advice

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Alright, I finally decided its time to try a cycle and i'm totally new to all of this. I've been doing a lot or reading and research the last couple days trying to figure out what I want, dosage, PCT, etc. Right now i'm 5'11, 205 and have about 5-6 years lifting experience. I've tried almost all the legal supplements and products, including test boosters and AMS's Hormone Regulation Kit, and im ready to go beyond. I want to put on a good bit of mass and was leaning towards dianabol but im not totally sure what to stack it with and the dosage I should be taking, or what make of dianabol to take. I think as a first cycle, I only want to run it for 4-6 weeks but want to gain the most I can out of it in that time period. Im open to all advice, tips, and opinions. And I definitely want to keep side effects down to lowest minimum possible.

Thanks,
T.K.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I finally decided its time to try a cycle and i'm totally new to all of this. I've been doing a lot or reading and research the last couple days trying to figure out what I want, dosage, PCT, etc. Right now i'm 5'11, 205 and have about 5-6 years lifting experience. I've tried almost all the legal supplements and products, including test boosters and AMS's Hormone Regulation Kit, and im ready to go beyond. I want to put on a good bit of mass and was leaning towards dianabol but im not totally sure what to stack it with and the dosage I should be taking, or what make of dianabol to take. I think as a first cycle, I only want to run it for 4-6 weeks but want to gain the most I can out of it in that time period. Im open to all advice, tips, and opinions. And I definitely want to keep side effects down to lowest minimum possible.

Thanks,
T.K.
from what i've read (more than once) is that d-bol should never be ran solo. what are you looking for? bulk or cut? wet or dry gains? and how old are you?

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Im 21, month away from 22. I'm looking to bulk up and want to make mostly solid gains but dont mind losing a little after the cycle. I plan on doing a lot of cardio too during the cycle to try and stay a little lean. Also, I want to stick with all orals my first cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im 21, month away from 22. I'm looking to bulk up and want to make mostly solid gains but dont mind losing a little after the cycle. I plan on doing a lot of cardio too during the cycle to try and stay a little lean. Also, I want to stick with all orals my first cycle.
might i suggest something like H-Drol.........and ALOT of food. the gains should be dry (for the most part) with the proper diet

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
I was looking at H-Drol and M-Drol and they seemed like good products, but I want something more potent. That's why I was leaning towards dianabol or the danabol version, and stack it with a test, with a good PCT such as Nolvadex.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Would not reccommend mdrol for a first cycle.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
i just ran epi, and im looking for something stronger too. I was thinking about using test with hdrol or pp to jump start it (4wks) pp scares me though, im not a fan of these toxic ph's , id rather pin

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at H-Drol and M-Drol and they seemed like good products, but I want something more potent. That's why I was leaning towards dianabol or the danabol version, and stack it with a test, with a good PCT such as Nolvadex.
well hell man, if you've decided to inject, then go with d-bol (the real one). i thought for a 1st cycle you'd want to stay oral, but hell......test and d-bol, ok

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
well hell man, if you've decided to inject, then go with d-bol (the real one). i thought for a 1st cycle you'd want to stay oral, but hell......test and d-bol, ok
Agreed! Injections will become easy to deal with very quick. Stacking multiple orals is almost never a good idea.... Hepatoxicity of Dbol alone is pretty decent. And if you're planning or running a test with it i'd suggest one of these two esters, Eth or Cyp. Lean gains

Run the Dbol for the first 4 weeks at about 30-40 mg ED, and the test for about 10 weeks at 500 mg pinning twice a week to reduce sides. A mon/thurs or tues/ friday split (depending on schedule) would work very well.

Incorporate cycle support, milk thistle, and garlic during cycle.
and a good PCT for this would be Nolva, and Clomid.

Also a nice AI during cycle would be Adex, you'll get a decent bloat from the dbol...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
I always worried about my liver with orals. So I have always stuck with inject. My first cycle was Test Cyp. for 6 weeks and 2 weeks of clomid. Lost some gains but was a great kick start into Test. Cycle. Wich also allowed me to learn alot about gear and my body!

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Thanks for all the info, I appreciate it. I have to think about the injections though. As far as toxicity to the liver, how much more toxic is it compared to say large amounts of alcohol? Or is that a whole different area of toxicity?

And since I never bought anything like this, what should the prices look like? I really don't want to get ripped off...

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info, I appreciate it. I have to think about the injections though. As far as toxicity to the liver, how much more toxic is it compared to say large amounts of alcohol? Or is that a whole different area of toxicity?

And since I never bought anything like this, what should the prices look like? I really don't want to get ripped off...
Toxicity- i'd say a days dbol in the range i stated would amount to 5-6 beers about.

Prices i usually get my dbol in 1,250 mg increments and i pay around 100. Nolva and clomid around a buck a pop. And test, maybe 16 per 250mg amp...

JOHN BROVO

JOHN BROVO

Awards
Absorption of alcohol into the bloodstream can have a major effect on the anabolic steroid user. As a rule alcohol breaks down solids such as tissues and compounds. The anabolic steroid molecule is transformed from a testosterone molecule to an estrogen. Estrogen quickly aromatizes in the system and speeds along some of the most feared side effects of steroid use. Increased mood swings, gynomastia( aka man boobs), and severley shrunken testicles can all result from the use of these two substances.

In addition oral ananbolic steroids are activated through the first pass throught the human liver, then filtered through the blood stream to nourish the muscular tissue. this breaking down process is roughly equivalent to consuming a 6 pack of light beer first thing in the morning, daily, on your liver. If you then drink a six pack or what ever later you are seroiously taxing your liver. Subcutaneous or injectable steroids do not pass through the liver and are less dangerous to use with alcohol but still not recommended.

with orals make sure to use milk thissle to clean out toxins in liver.

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Ok, I think I have decided to just run Test-E for my first cycle at 500mg/week and pin on Mon/Thurs. Would I be ok with just a PCT and Test-E for my first cycle? And if im only running one PCT, what is the best choice? Also, if someone could point me in the direction as to where I could pick up a cycle for a good price. Im trying to stay between $200 and $300 for the cycle with a PCT. I have two resources but one seems overpriced and the other might take a long time to come through. Shoot me a pm if you want, thanks.

SWOLL

Awards
yeah dbols a better kick start if your trying to run it for a week to kick start a test cycle than by all means go for it but dbol for a full cycle alone will just make you look like a balloon.

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Can anybody point me in the direction of a good distributor for Test-E and help with my last post above?

TKtw1nturb0

Awards
Kinda figured, that's why I said shoot me a PM if anyone could help.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Ha now you're in the same boat as me...you can learn and learn and plan the scientifically perfect cycle, but aquiring injectables is a whole nother story. Good luck my friend.

fastlane051

Awards
I did an Mdrol 30-30-30 for my first cycle
It went smoothly pretty much
Sides showed the last week on it but my strength was amazing and when i woke up half way thru the cycle my arms felt really pumped- it was amazing- id do anyother cycle lol
Im trying Hdrol right now
But Hdrol Tbol or Anavar are all goods for just an oral cycle even tho most dont like em
Dont do Dbol- i heard it sucked with hair loss and libido loss- plus shrinks ur balls bad

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I did an Mdrol 30-30-30 for my first cycle
It went smoothly pretty much
Sides showed the last week on it but my strength was amazing and when i woke up half way thru the cycle my arms felt really pumped- it was amazing- id do anyother cycle lol
Im trying Hdrol right now
But Hdrol Tbol or Anavar are all goods for just an oral cycle even tho most dont like em
Dont do Dbol- i heard it sucked with hair loss and libido loss- plus shrinks ur balls bad
Thats because dbol shouldn't be ran solo. You stack dbol.