m1d xl cycle or m1 4add cycle...help!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  143 lbs.
    Answers

m1d xl cycle or m1 4add cycle...help!!

ok, so this is my very first post. but i am not new to weightlifting.

a little background on me...

i'm 24yrs old, 5'9" and 145lbs, i am now starting to get back in the gym and lifting. I have always been a hardgainer. back in 2001 and 2002 i ran 1 cycle of Andro, DHEA, Tribulus stack and gained nearly 30 lbs in a month....lost about half....wanted to do a second cycle then andro got banned (i had no side effect's and did not run pct). slowly over the last 6 years I have gotten smaller and smaller and have lost my strength.

i am going to run a cycle of supplements but not sure which to go with.

m1d xl---I have already purchased a bottle of this but have been told it is not the same as m1d.

m1 4add--- i have heard great things about this product but not sure if it is worth buying. any insight would be appreciated.

i have already purchased a bottle of tribulus, but was wondering if i should run it with my cycle like i did with andro, or just use it with pct.

one more question
    has anyone stacked m1d with m1 4add and tribulus? i was thinking it would be a good cycle.

my pct therapy is going to be
    Liver MaXX
    Novedex XT
    tribulus???

any ideas, comments would be helpful.

2. Banned
    Answers

m14add is better plus it has 15% conversion rate to dbol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  143 lbs.
    Answers

i was reading up on this a bit more...i heard that m14add had about a 45% conversion rate, where did you get your numbers?

i went ahead and ordered 2 bottles of m14add and should be getting them in about 5 days.

yesterday i started the methyl1d, i think i'm just going to take it until the m14add gets here and then i might continue it for a few days but phase it out.

if it has a 15% conversion rate, then i would have to take 100mg of m14add to get 15 mg of dbol conversion?? how efficient is that?

whats the highest dose anyone has taken of the m14add? i'm thinking 3 30mg pills in the morning and then 3 30mg after i work out in the afternoon. would this be too much?

my cycle
    week1 4X a day methyl1d
    week2 4X a day methyl1d, 2X a day m14add (9mg conversion based on 15%)
    week3 4X a day m14add (18mg conversion to dbol)
    week4 6X a day m14add (27mg conversion)
    week5 4X a day m14add (18mg conversion)
    week6 2X a day m14add (9mg conversion)

if it has a higher conversion that would be awesome...anyone know where i could get some solid numbers, or anyone could share their cycle.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

if u just started ur methyl1d a few days ago just drop it u wont be shut down. i know from knowledge of being around here for a while. yes and 200mg equals 30dbol. but alot of ppl here do not condome it since it fairly high dosage. but if one where to dose at 200mg with trisorbagen the results would be pretty crazy.... i might run my nxt cycle at m14ad at 200 right now im at pp/tren

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  143 lbs.
    Answers

ok, so a little update. i ordered the m14add from MySupplementStore.com. OMG! ok so this place is a scam. it has been 3 weeks, they stated they sent my stuff, but it still hasn't come. i sent them 3 e-mails and have not heard a response. i think i have just wasted $80. There is no phone number to call them. i am pissed! i was wanting to already start my cycle. this sux, anyone know a good online store i can order from?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  143 lbs.
    Answers

it has been a month since i first posted on here. Still no supplements have come. No reply's from the company. 4 weeks and my order is not here. i had anticipated it coming so i had already started my cycle of m1dxl. It has been 2 weeks since i have touched weights. i'm a little depressed that this always seems to happen. I get really excited about lifting and then there's a roadbump and i spiral down with minimum enthusiasm. i guess it was not meant to be, ....
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer83 View Post
    it has been a month since i first posted on here. Still no supplements have come. No reply's from the company. 4 weeks and my order is not here. i had anticipated it coming so i had already started my cycle of m1dxl. It has been 2 weeks since i have touched weights. i'm a little depressed that this always seems to happen. I get really excited about lifting and then there's a roadbump and i spiral down with minimum enthusiasm. i guess it was not meant to be, ....
    can you take criticizing you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1, 4ADD / P- mag cycle or M-drol / P-plex cycle?
    By gymaddict20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 02:46 PM
  2. M1,4ADD cycle
    By 11wcody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:29 PM
  3. Help Me Out: Mid M1,4ADD Cycle Question
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 04:50 AM
  4. How's this cycle look (m1T/1,4ADD)?