PCT for Winstrol...

fieldt76

Awards
My buddy got his hands on some winstrol and wants to know about proper usage and a recomended pct.

He is 25, 5'10'', 200lbs. Never done any steroid or ph before. said he wants to use one ampule every two days for 40 days. would this be effective?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if the amps are 1mL @ 50mg/mL then no. Where do people come up with these schemes like 50mg of winstrol EOD, when it's well known that 50mg ed is the normal dose and even then it's pretty weak.

Instead of doing research, it's like "oh well i have 20 of these so i'll make it last 40 days." Shouldn't the reasoning be more scientific than that? Just ranting. I don't plan my cycles based on my insufficient steroid supply.

what's the point of a winny-only cycle anyway? How does a temporary drop in subcutaneous water help you out a few weeks later...

I think your friend should plan the cycle better before worrying about PCT. If he runs what he wants to run, he'll hardly need a PCT anyway.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
My buddy got his hands on some winstrol and wants to know about proper usage and a recomended pct.

He is 25, 5'10'', 200lbs. Never done any steroid or ph before. said he wants to use one ampule every two days for 40 days. would this be effective?
he could do 50mg eod, i have also gone 10-25mg ed. pct 10-20mg of nolva should do the trick.

fieldt76

Awards
if the amps are 1mL @ 50mg/mL then no. Where do people come up with these schemes like 50mg of winstrol EOD, when it's well known that 50mg ed is the normal dose and even then it's pretty weak.

Instead of doing research, it's like "oh well i have 20 of these so i'll make it last 40 days." Shouldn't the reasoning be more scientific than that? Just ranting. I don't plan my cycles based on my insufficient steroid supply.

what's the point of a winny-only cycle anyway? How does a temporary drop in subcutaneous water help you out a few weeks later...

I think your friend should plan the cycle better before worrying about PCT. If he runs what he wants to run, he'll hardly need a PCT anyway.
He's not looking for size gains, just muscle hardening and definition. What would you recomend running along with winstrol?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
test prop 100mg eod and winstrol 50mg ed for 6 weeks and PCT of clomid 100 for the first 3 days and then 50 for the next 25 days. That's what I would recommend, although the test prop is there more for an anabolic base to help maintain muscle and keep strength up. He just wants hardening and definition? That's weird, i'm guessing he's cutting, cuz with the winstrol there will be hardening and definition as subq water is lost, but that's temporary so there's not much point, i'm guessing he's cutting and then he'll need these for anti-catabolic purposes as well as to promote vascularity, definition, hardness etc.

fieldt76

Awards
so I take it that what you recomended would be pretty standard for a first cycle? He's a Cop, i think they might catch on if he gains 20 lbs in a month, you know?