Stopping spawn after 6 days. help!?

rmlphoto

Awards
Some spawn cycle help?

I've pscyhed myself out with all of the reviews about how harmful spawn could be on your endocrine system and liver and such and i'm going to stick with the natural route but I'd like to know, if after only 6 days of spawn, what kind of PCT should I run?

I know it'd be a bad idea to just stop taking it even though it's only been 5-6 days but please give me the best advice you guys can come up with.

By the way I'm not on spawn i'm actually on SUPREMACY, same ingredients but some people seem to say spawn is stronger. which i guess for me i wouldn't mind if supremacy wasn't as strong.

Thanks.

EDIT:
I guess I should have explained myself a little more. i understand the bashing though from the information I gave. I did plenty of research before even purchasing, and yes I do have my PCT already, but I was asking to see if i should take any of it after only using the stuff for 6 days. I already have my reversitol and PCS, along with P5P and some trib that i haven't decided if i should use or not yet.

My plan was this:
Week 1-4: CoQ10 2x, Hawthorn berries 2x, livercare 4x, Supremacy 3x day.

PCT:
Week 1: Reversitol (3)
Week 2: Reversitol (2)
Week 3: Reversitol (2)-PCS (4)
Week 4: Reversitol (1)-PCS (4)
Week 5: PCS(4)
Week 6: PCS(4)

or
wk1: 3 revs/4 PCS
wk2: 4 revs/4 PCS
wk3: 3 revs/3 PCS
wk4: 2 revs/3 PCS

Along with P5P, CoQ10, hawthorn berries, and livercare.

I DID NOT just decide to pop some oral steroids without researching, but even with all of the researching i did before hand i was still ready to get started and had made sure i covered all the basics (I think? Correct me if i'm wrong), but after this week of how well it seems to be working already (I feel solid, strong pumps, up 3-4 pounds...) I guess i got paranoid that if this stuff is this strong am I really messing myself up?

Think I should just continue on with the cycle as I described?

Also, am I doing enough for liver support? You only get one liver to work with I don't want to cause damag

Last edited:
mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
way to do your research!!!.....you probably dont need anything at all...if your worried pick up any otc pct product, restore,recycle,post cycle assist, etc...etc...

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
WOW! So you just bought some steriods and started popping them without know what it would do to you! And you didn't have a PCT on hand and lined up already??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you're fine. a week isn't enough to shut you down. test booster if you're so inclined.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Sun's right, you will probably be fine, but next time make sure you have all your goodies on hand before you cycle.

rmlphoto

Awards
I guess I should have explained myself a little more. i understand the bashing though from the information I gave. I did plenty of research before even purchasing, and yes I do have my PCT already, but I was asking to see if i should take any of it after only using the stuff for 6 days. I already have my reversitol and PCS, along with P5P and some trib that i haven't decided if i should use or not yet.

My plan was this:
Week 1-4: CoQ10 2x, Hawthorn berries 2x, livercare 4x, Supremacy 3x day.

PCT:
Week 1: Reversitol (3)
Week 2: Reversitol (2)
Week 3: Reversitol (2)-PCS (4)
Week 4: Reversitol (1)-PCS (4)
Week 5: PCS(4)
Week 6: PCS(4)

or
wk1: 3 revs/4 PCS
wk2: 4 revs/4 PCS
wk3: 3 revs/3 PCS
wk4: 2 revs/3 PCS

Along with P5P, CoQ10, hawthorn berries, and livercare.

I DID NOT just decide to pop some oral steroids without researching, but even with all of the researching i did before hand i was still ready to get started and had made sure i covered all the basics (I think? Correct me if i'm wrong), but after this week of how well it seems to be working already (I feel solid, strong pumps, up 3-4 pounds...) I guess i got paranoid that if this stuff is this strong am I really messing myself up?

Think I should just continue on with the cycle as I described?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
uhhhhhhh
ding!
**** yea you should continue. congratulations on your first week.
theyre steroids. they work and they work well. they work frighteningly well as a matter of fact.
i think you may have been a but too frightened haa.
all jokes aside looks like you'll have a nice cycle if youre really feeling it already.
and get a serm in there for pct. please.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
i suggest you get a serm if your going to continue. and dont be afraid of the gains i gained 20 lbs off of spawn and i didnt even diet correctly.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I agree bro, keep running it. Dont psyc yourself out. Sounds like your getting some good gains. I would start the PCS as discribed in pct number two. You could probably drop the Reversitol, PCS has that in it. As sean and D mentioned, get a serm! And maybe a AI, like 6oxo, and throw in a cort blocker, I run DHEA, help with legthargy as well. Good Luck!

rmlphoto

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance guys I guess I'll keep it going unless I feel some side effects but I really haven't had any negative sides yet.

Can someone please Lay out The exact PCT I should follow? week by day by dose type thing? thanks for the help!

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
clomid 100 for 2 days then 50/50/25/25
then your PCS and reversitol either way you have it set up

rmlphoto

Awards
Also, am I doing enough for liver support? You only get one liver to work with I don't want to cause damage

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Is there any other way besides research chems?
why would you want anything other than research chems?

Also, am I doing enough for liver support? You only get one liver to work with I don't want to cause damage
your cycle is not very hepatoxic i would not overdo the liver supps....just gonna hurt your gains

rmlphoto

Awards
why would you want anything other than research chems?
I was hoping i could go the OTC route? just for availability? But maybe you could make a suggestion? day/week/dosage?

your cycle is not very hepatoxic i would not overdo the liver supps....just gonna hurt your gains
Thanks for that, my liver is what i was most concerned about. i heard this stuff was harsh on the liver.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nope...epi is mild as far as the methyls go....and no honestly i would not go otc with your post cycle therapy for this stack....

rmlphoto

Awards
nope...epi is mild as far as the methyls go....and no honestly i would not go otc with your post cycle therapy for this stack....
think you could pm me what my PCT should be? and how to go about getting it?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
im sure mooch already helped you out, but just to restate something

you really can't, well, shouldn't, run an otc pct with these 2 compounds. dienelone is pretty suppressive as far as i hear. probably gonna run some xmass this summer, and i certainly expect small nuts... better safe than sorry, just like ma mammma said, mamma said, ma mama said. ha. but for real man, you'll just never recover properly, eventually loose your gains, and get some narsty gyno in the process.
epi as well... not the craziest thing but it will certainly shut down your boys in conjuction with the dienelone. not to mention youll be done with its SERM-like qualities and could land yourself some gyno from the rebounding estrogen.

just looking out brova

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Just to make you feel better, I totally wussed out on my first two cycles :scared:

One was S1+ (god it was good) and I swore I was shedding like crazy (but I wasn't) so I stopped, and my first s-drol cycle totally freaked me out.

rmlphoto

Awards
Just to make you feel better, I totally wussed out on my first two cycles :scared:

One was S1+ (god it was good) and I swore I was shedding like crazy (but I wasn't) so I stopped, and my first s-drol cycle totally freaked me out.
That makes me feel a little better. i was reconsidering again today now that I don't have a definite PCT cause everyone tells me something different

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
That makes me feel a little better. i was reconsidering again today now that I don't have a definite PCT cause everyone tells me something different
dude you have gotten many PCT responses just choose one... the common thing with all the suggestions is you need a serm. you can get away with just clomid 50/50/25/25 the rest is just to speed it up

rmlphoto

Awards
dude you have gotten many PCT responses just choose one... the common thing with all the suggestions is you need a serm. you can get away with just clomid 50/50/25/25 the rest is just to speed it up
Thanks. I just want to be sure. as you said i got many responses Who's to say which is right? but thanks i think that's probably what I'll go with.

I've seen a lot of Cortisol blocker suggestions? should I consider this as well?

By the way Just as an update My strength is going up a lot.

Usually I rep 85's on dumbbells for Mili press and have a hard time kicking them up that first time, sometimes even needing a lift...

But Today
3 sets of 95's x6 with no help kicking them up on the first rep like they were 50's. Felt great.

I know that's not a lot compared to what most people lift but it was a personal best as far as that first rep is concerned.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
just wait till you hit week 3 and your str skyrockets! yes cortisol blockers are helpfull. AAS from what i read completely stop cort production and after you quit them you get a bad reboud which leads to stored fat. most suggest starting a cort blocker week 3 of pct.

rmlphoto

Awards
I'm quitting the cycle for real this time! I don't know what it is but it's always on the back of my mind that I could be causing permanent damage to my body and what not and it's driving me nuts and sometimes ruins my day/ workout cause I can't focus. I am going to use reversitol for at least 3 weeks in a taper and hopefully that works without sides.

Any other suggestions?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
I think the only suggestion you need is to stop freaking out about it..if its gonna bother you this much you probaly shouldnt of started it, or if it was your first PH shuda done a lil more research of the toxicity of the compound you were taking..

following the proper dosage and PCT you should be fine, but if your gonna stop take a natty t booster and some OTC stuff I guess since im guessing you dont have a serm

rmlphoto

Awards
I think the only suggestion you need is to stop freaking out about it..if its gonna bother you this much you probaly shouldnt of started it, or if it was your first PH shuda done a lil more research of the toxicity of the compound you were taking..

following the proper dosage and PCT you should be fine, but if your gonna stop take a natty t booster and some OTC stuff I guess since im guessing you dont have a serm
It's not like I'm choosing to freak out about it. It's just been getting to me and in my opinion not worth continuing if it's just messing up my focus in the gym anyway.

I'll be fine running Reversitol?

Thor94

Awards
HOLY CRAP!

It's not like I'm choosing to freak out about it. It's just been getting to me and in my opinion not worth continuing if it's just messing up my focus in the gym anyway.

I'll be fine running Reversitol?
Not saying you shouldn't maybe be a little concerned, BUT you are really being paranoid. You should continue and relax, if you knew what I,ve done to my body over the years you would wonder how I am still alive.(seriously) I was nervous about the first time too but you can just have bloodwork done when you finish, just to be sure. remember EVERYTHING has a cost, lol but it takes what it takes if you want the size.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
What are you worried about permanently screwing up? Unless you are drinking i wouldnt give the liver concerns another thought. Your endrocrine system will rebound on its own with or without PCT....just much more rapidly with a proper (SERM) pct and will allow you to keep even more of your gains....possibly continue to gain some in PCT if you plan it right. Are you experiencing any sides? other than strength and muscle mass of course.....Remember doctors prescribe steroids to some patients....they arent poison.

Thor94

Awards
YES !

What are you worried about permanently screwing up? Unless you are drinking i wouldnt give the liver concerns another thought. Your endrocrine system will rebound on its own with or without PCT....just much more rapidly with a proper (SERM) pct and will allow you to keep even more of your gains....possibly continue to gain some in PCT if you plan it right. Are you experiencing any sides? other than strength and muscle mass of course.....Remember doctors prescribe steroids to some patients....they arent poison.
this is so true!

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i love how the mass media propagates this idea that is further solidified by everyone else and their f*cking mother, 99% of whom don't have any clue what they're talking about... i mean f*ck, you've got joe biden bugging out about protecting his 'american way' and american tradition, the national pastime... are you kidding me? now dienelone lands itself on cbs via moronic highschoolers. but no, don't blame these kids; blame the media for further perpetuating the hoards of bullsh*t, and blame your corrupt legislators who work for the strongest interests in the whole world, big pharma being just one of them, just a tiny bit of it. now one of the few, effective, and relatively safe options available will be gone, forcing morons everywhere to take superdrol and other known rat poisons. all this nonsesne equates to is a longer list of substances that if you decide to pursue, purchase, manufacture, distribute, etc, you can now be prosecuted by law for. you can now be thrust into our faulty system, where you pay court fees, attorney fees, fines and other fees, you go to prison, etc... you are simply one of many that are the fuel for this engine that is our bullsh*t system. this is the exact same reason why marijuana will never be legalized on a federal level. this is why the globalist agenda's nafta > and soon to be cafta legislation will rob us all of the legalities of what we like doing. we like to take care of ourselves on our own. why pay for a pricey prescription when you can buy some herbs at the store for a fraction of the price that do the same thing, if not better, and in a more healthy natural way? cafta provides for the banning of all vitamins and supplements in the next few years via a proposed executive order, signed by bush a few years ago. when this fatal blow to the supplement industry comes, i dont know, but trust me... it will eventually come. hopefully not in the next 5 or so years. a small list of vitamins (a,b,c,d,e etc..., centrum basically) will remain, and under control. sounds absolutely rediculous doesn't it? i bet the majority of you didnt hear about the FDA's ruling on a vitamin b6 derivative that we all enjoy and love too much, pyridoxine. they declared it a drug, an unnatural modified form of b6, when actually pyridoxine is known to be naturally abundant in certain types of fish. wonder what will happen to p5p? ou know exactly what will happen to it! believe it... you are all living in a police state, and one that every single day is moving closer and closer toward a fascist authoritarian regime. wake up you hoards of sheep...

i forget the name of the guy, he's a writer, possibly editor for muscular development, and was featured in 'bigger faster stronger'. he summed up my idea in a few words (the idea i had before i began that rant, which may be a rant, but is pure fact, and should not be taken lightly)... as he said... STEROIDS DO NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE. THEY DO NOT CHOOSE WHO THEY HURT AND WHO THEY HELP. THEY DONT CHOOSE WHO THEY CAUSE LEGAL TROUBLE, AND TO WHOM THEY ARE PRESCRIBED. these drugs have been around for years and years, and have helped people of all conditions and walks of life. why now, are they such a problem? why now are they so bad for you? and why now can they distinguish between an aids patient wasting in bed, an IFBB pro, and someone who simply wants to pack on the lean beef? ITS F*CKING MORONIC BULLSHIT PEOPLE!

rmlphoto

Awards
i love how the mass media propagates this idea that is further solidified by everyone else and their f*cking mother, 99% of whom don't have any clue what they're talking about... i mean f*ck, you've got joe biden bugging out about protecting his 'american way' and american tradition, the national pastime... are you kidding me? now dienelone lands itself on cbs via moronic highschoolers. but no, don't blame these kids; blame the media for further perpetuating the hoards of bullsh*t, and blame your corrupt legislators who work for the strongest interests in the whole world, big pharma being just one of them, just a tiny bit of it. now one of the few, effective, and relatively safe options available will be gone, forcing morons everywhere to take superdrol and other known rat poisons. all this nonsesne equates to is a longer list of substances that if you decide to pursue, purchase, manufacture, distribute, etc, you can now be prosecuted by law for. you can now be thrust into our faulty system, where you pay court fees, attorney fees, fines and other fees, you go to prison, etc... you are simply one of many that are the fuel for this engine that is our bullsh*t system. this is the exact same reason why marijuana will never be legalized on a federal level. this is why the globalist agenda's nafta > and soon to be cafta legislation will rob us all of the legalities of what we like doing. we like to take care of ourselves on our own. why pay for a pricey prescription when you can buy some herbs at the store for a fraction of the price that do the same thing, if not better, and in a more healthy natural way? cafta provides for the banning of all vitamins and supplements in the next few years via a proposed executive order, signed by bush a few years ago. when this fatal blow to the supplement industry comes, i dont know, but trust me... it will eventually come. hopefully not in the next 5 or so years. a small list of vitamins (a,b,c,d,e etc..., centrum basically) will remain, and under control. sounds absolutely rediculous doesn't it? i bet the majority of you didnt hear about the FDA's ruling on a vitamin b6 derivative that we all enjoy and love too much, pyridoxine. they declared it a drug, an unnatural modified form of b6, when actually pyridoxine is known to be naturally abundant in certain types of fish. wonder what will happen to p5p? ou know exactly what will happen to it! believe it... you are all living in a police state, and one that every single day is moving closer and closer toward a fascist authoritarian regime. wake up you hoards of sheep...

i forget the name of the guy, he's a writer, possibly editor for muscular development, and was featured in 'bigger faster stronger'. he summed up my idea in a few words (the idea i had before i began that rant, which may be a rant, but is pure fact, and should not be taken lightly)... as he said... STEROIDS DO NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE. THEY DO NOT CHOOSE WHO THEY HURT AND WHO THEY HELP. THEY DONT CHOOSE WHO THEY CAUSE LEGAL TROUBLE, AND TO WHOM THEY ARE PRESCRIBED. these drugs have been around for years and years, and have helped people of all conditions and walks of life. why now, are they such a problem? why now are they so bad for you? and why now can they distinguish between an aids patient wasting in bed, an IFBB pro, and someone who simply wants to pack on the lean beef? ITS F*CKING MORONIC BULLSHIT PEOPLE!

I completely agree! b

But what sparked this rant in this thread? haha. not a problem though.