advice on cycling tren x and epistane

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just bought tren x and epistane ana a test booster. could someone break down the best way to cycle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im in a generous mood

tren x- 60/90/90/120
epi- 20/30/30/40
pct with clomid and nolva
clomid-50/50/50/50
nolva- 20/20/20/20

where did you get tren x? this is the one from bosc right?

jrdd13

Awards
Bosc also makes a product that is both epi and tren called oddly enough epi-tren. It is 10mg epi and 30 mg tren per pill, basically a higher dose clone of spawn ive been told.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just bought tren x and epistane ana a test booster. could someone break down the best way to cycle?
personally I wouldnt run the 2, your just asking to be so dry in the joints that you can barley raise your shoulders, try lifing weights when you feel like this too, I just abandoned my Epistane form my extreme tren epi cycle, My nose too got sooo dry, snot was rock hard, bloody boogers, its way too dry even with support supps. Just my .02 as I have bad shoulders as it is. run the tren solo, or run it with H-drol , that cycle was the best one i have ever done, yes h drol is somewhat dry as well but not even close to the crippling dryness of epi. I like the way I feel on epi, but I think this timewas the last time I will use it.

and for the tren ( actually a dienelone precursor ) get a real serm it shuts you down real , real hard!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
by the way a test booster on cycle will do nothing, waste of money, save it for pct once you get a real one.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Save the test booster during cycle and use it in your PCT, in addition to your SERM of course. You can also throw in a cortisol blocker.

I agree w/ searl, Epi makes you feel great but is very dry. My solo run of it was quite enough dryness for my liking.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
personally I wouldnt run the 2, your just asking to be so dry in the joints that you can barley raise your shoulders, try lifing weights when you feel like this too, I just abandoned my Epistane form my extreme tren epi cycle, My nose too got sooo dry, snot was rock hard, bloody boogers, its way too dry even with support supps. Just my .02 as I have bad shoulders as it is. run the tren solo, or run it with H-drol , that cycle was the best one i have ever done, yes h drol is somewhat dry as well but not even close to the crippling dryness of epi. I like the way I feel on epi, but I think this timewas the last time I will use it.

and for the tren ( actually a dienelone precursor ) get a real serm it shuts you down real , real hard!
dude this is like the hottest stack around right now....ever heard of spawn?....just cuz you didnt like it doesnt mean its not a good run....epi is not THAT dry....hate to see what would happen if you ran winni....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol, I agree it is a hot stack, spawn is also a rip off, but I m hearing tons of people say its too dry, and a very seasoned vet say he wouldnt run it,like I said man it was just my .02 if i could, Id run it i have lots of tren and epi, but i just cant. I have thought of winny too, but I guess im just prone to dryness. Extreme tren 32.99, E stane 24.99 spawn 79.99 for less caps, less epi. less tren, like I said why would anyone ever pay for spawn.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im off it for 2 days now and my joints already feel a billion X better. I like me that tren though. You ever ran it with H drol man. It s sick bro for sure, im suprised its not more popular.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
appreciate all the information i'm new to this,it's actually my first run, thanks

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Im off it for 2 days now and my joints already feel a billion X better. I like me that tren though. You ever ran it with H drol man. It s sick bro for sure, im suprised its not more popular.
Hell yeah. Tren & H-drol is my next cycle. Can't wait, I'm itching to start.

Tren and Epi is a sick cycle if you can handle the sides. If this is your first run, suresha, I would hold off on stacking sh1t and try a solo run of epi or hdrol first. Better to take it nice and easy at first, you got a whole lifetime ahead of you to progress onto stronger cycles.

But if you are determined and have a strong PCT and support supplements then go for it, we got your back. I just hope you know what your putting in your body and have your diet, training, and rest on point.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not saying it s not good , great gains just oo dry for someone whos been lifting for a long time, played a ton of baseball and had a ton of injuries, my bodies too worn down too handle how dry it is together.

Dyou

Dyou

Awards
  • Established
That's good to know. I guess I can't say anything cause I have never run that stack. Sounds badass though.
it was.. i have nothing to compare it to exept phera vol and methyl 1-d which both did absolutely nothing to me even at "high dosages". i gained 20 lbs on it and my diet sucked. and half way through i kinda restricted myself because i was afraid i was about to rip all of my shirts. lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Im not saying it s not good , great gains just oo dry for someone whos been lifting for a long time, played a ton of baseball and had a ton of injuries, my bodies too worn down too handle how dry it is together.
dude ive been lifting for over a decade....i wrestled in high school and college and my body is a little beat up too....when you brush the sand out of your vag try hyaluronic acid at 200mgs a day....it will lube up the joints when on non aromatizing compounds like epi and winni

edit: or just run em with deca

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok fagget, I was simply saying it was too dry for me, everyone is different. Go fck yourself!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...you also recomended that he not run it because it was too dry for you....i actually gave you some pretty good advice there on your joint issues....if you cant take a dig then dont be such a vag....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got enough "sand in My VAG" in Afghanistan little boy, so go somewhere that I cant see or hear ya. Thx for the advice, next time dont be such a fckn prck about it!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...i really do respect all of our men in uniform....but throwing out the soldier card here is a pretty duechey thing to do bro...do you really think that changes anything?...i was just ****ing with you because you keep posting all over this board about how harsh epi is....give it a rest man....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not in YOUR military dude! and if you have a brain just think for a sec, you ripped me to start all this, so you give it a fckn rest, your pssn me off so go away, have a nice life

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i thought we were all in this together? your breaking my heart!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alright mooch, lets just end this ok. Im Daniel, and Im sorry if I came back kind of strong ok? I just didnt like the small insult, I appreciate your advice, and I look forward to sharing more info and experiences with you, Im sure your a nice guy. Honestly , so am I. So let me know if you need anything, or if you ever have any more advice on the epi, cause I have some and I really wanna do a full cycle4-6 weeks. Any more help is appreciated.

cheers

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
alright bro...no hard feelings here....sorry for instigating...

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we've all been there, lol, my first post on here I got into it with a guy and lost it and was in the red in 5 minutes. lol.

peace

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established

if epi makes you that dry i assume its not good for athletes.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt make everyone that dry....many athletes have used epi and winstrol

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I agree, everytime I have used 50mg of winstrol i pulled my hamstring, i decrease my dose to 10-25mg and I am good. What ph would you recommend for a sprinter?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Do keep in mind most athletes who use winstrol take it with nanodrolone, take a read into Conseco's book.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Do keep in mind most athletes who use winstrol take it with nanodrolone, take a read into Conseco's book.
whatever....just cuz canseco says it doesnt make it true....and to tell you the truth...i wouldnt read that book anyway...its written by a guy who tried to deal fake hgh and ratted all his freinds out to the steroid commision....f@ck him....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya canseco s a pretty big piece of sht in my books too. All those morons did is bring heat down on all of us.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so what would you recommend for a sprinter?
Personally, anavar(less sides) or winstrol, with testosterone ethonate, and nanodrolone, keep them at fairly low doses, a little osteosport will not kill either.
There is no doubt that Conseco is a dude with no shame or dignity, but I must say he knew what he was doing.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Personally, anavar(less sides) or winstrol, with testosterone ethonate, and nanodrolone, keep them at fairly low doses, a little osteosport will not kill either.
There is no doubt that Conseco is a dude with no shame or dignity, but I must say he knew what he was doing.
Thanks for the help, I was really looking for a ph because of the time frame it would take for me to get my goods.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya he knows his gear for sure, lol. Just need s to learn how to get that hgh over the border, lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...i havent read the book and never will....but if canseco thinks that most winstrol users are taking nandrolone too...then....no he doesnt know what hes talking about....adding deca or nandrolone phenylprop to winni will def help the joints but do you really think the majority of users do this?....was that your first steroid book?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
do these supps activate xtreme and novedex xt go well together? need some advice just purchased the two,not sure how to take

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaken they're virtually identical. atd/3ohat. to reiterate what everyone has said in this thread, that would be for your pct IN ADDITION to the serms