Need cycle advice! Tren-E + Test-E

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Cycle- Week 1-10
1-10 Test E 500mg's EW (pin250monday/pin250thursday)
1-4 Tren-E 200mg's EW (pin100monday/pin100thursday)
4-8 Tren-E 300mg's EW (pin150monday/pin150thursday)
1-10 Adex .5mg EoD
2-10 T3 50mcg's ED

PCT- Week 12-16
Clomid: 50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20

Cycle start - 4/13/09

Thanks for all the help you guys provided me with, allowing this cycle to become what it was meant to be.

Ill be adding HCG, but that will come a bit later....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i think people who are using tren for the first time should use ace incase they dont like the sides....albeit their are fewer sides from the enanthate but it still takes two weeks to clear your system if you dont like it....also...any reason why your test dose is so low...250 isnt really gonna do a whole lot....and running three hundred mgs of tren beside it will probably shut your **** down still....id bump the test to 500mgs per week

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
i think people who are using tren for the first time should use ace incase they dont like the sides....albeit their are fewer sides from the enanthate but it still takes two weeks to clear your system if you dont like it....also...any reason why your test dose is so low...250 isnt really gonna do a whole lot....and running three hundred mgs of tren beside it will probably shut your **** down still....id bump the test to 500mgs per week
So how much tren would u recommend 200mg EW?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no i would use acetate if it were me....but if youve already got the enanthate than just bump your test dose to 500mgs....300 is good on the enanthate you just need more test....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
no i would use acetate if it were me....but if youve already got the enanthate than just bump your test dose to 500mgs....300 is good on the enanthate you just need more test....
Thanks man, and yea i alrdy have Tren-E. Do u think my pct is lacking, or is it sufficient if i bump the test up to 500mgs EW

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pct is fine....but you know not to start pct until two weeks after last test e inject right?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
pct is fine....but you know not to start pct until two weeks after last test e inject right?
Are you sure starting it that late, due to Tren-E being done on week 8, wont cause complications?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nope....you wanna stop your tren two weeks before you stop test anyway...thats SOP...it ensures that the tren has cleared your bloodstream long before the test does....and it takes two weeks after your last injection of test e before your test levels get back to something resembling normal....so anytime before that and lh is still suppressed...the clomid would be useless at that point...pct always starts two weeks after last inject when using e

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
nope....you wanna stop your tren two weeks before you stop test anyway...thats SOP...it ensures that the tren has cleared your bloodstream long before the test does....and it takes two weeks after your last injection of test e before your test levels get back to something resembling normal....so anytime before that and lh is still suppressed...the clomid would be useless at that point...pct always starts two weeks after last inject when using e
Thanks alot man, u cleared up alot of **** for me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just noticed a couple of other things....its fine to run the t3 with this but adjust your dosing so your not taking it during pct....its to catabolic to take without at least test....id run it weeks 2-10....this will keep you lean while taking in more calories....and as far as your macros go....you really want to take advantage of this....shoot for 500g protein a day...and as much carbs and fats as you can add along side it....with the t3 included your not gonna get fat so you may as well go all out

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
just noticed a couple of other things....its fine to run the t3 with this but adjust your dosing so your not taking it during pct....its to catabolic to take without at least test....id run it weeks 2-10....this will keep you lean while taking in more calories....and as far as your macros go....you really want to take advantage of this....shoot for 500g protein a day...and as much carbs and fats as you can add along side it....with the t3 included your not gonna get fat so you may as well go all out
Do u think i should do 150 monday / 150 thursday for the Tren-E injections. I hear people say its a lot better to divide the Tren-E injections to twice a week. Any advice on that?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes do the same with your test.....the enanthate esther peaks after 8 days.....so from week to week you have constantly rising and falling blood levels....this will create more sides...to avoid it pin twice a week....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
yes do the same with your test.....the enanthate esther peaks after 8 days.....so from week to week you have constantly rising and falling blood levels....this will create more sides...to avoid it pin twice a week....
Do you think the Proviron throughout the cycle is efficient, keep the dosage as it is? Possibly dose it EoD? Or keep it the way it is?
Also could i substitute Nolva with anything else, since it tends to kill off some gains.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you have already bought the proviron then the every day dosing is fine...if you havent bought it then dont...get adex....its cheaper and more effective...i have been let down by proviron in the past...

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
if you have already bought the proviron then the every day dosing is fine...if you havent bought it then dont...get adex....its cheaper and more effective...i have been let down by proviron in the past...
So if i were to choose arimidex i would take it EoD, ED, and wat would be the dosage?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
So if i were to choose Anastrozole (which is adex right?) i would take it EoD, ED, and wat would be the dosage?

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
One of my ampules of tren broke (don't ask,) do you think its still efficient if i run it 200mg EW on the first 4 weeks and 300mg EW for the last 4 weeks?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you cant get more tren then thats gonna have to do huh....you should still see results tho

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
since i am beginning this cycle a couple of days, i have a few more questions. Can i pin tren and test in the same syringe? If so what do i put in first, etc, etc.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
yeah you can use the same syringe.....as for drawing technique it really doesnt matter wich one you put in first....just make sure you not squirting any of the original compound into a new vial....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/118377-quick-syringe-loading.html
heres a thread with a couple different peoples technique for a double draw....
I have another question :18: do you think for injecting i should use a 23" 1.5 or 25" 1.5, so what im asking is will tren / test flow smoothly out of a 25".

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
quick bump (5th page already) hopefully someone can answer the question above... mooch?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have another question :18: do you think for injecting i should use a 23" 1.5 or 25" 1.5, so what im asking is will tren / test flow smoothly out of a 25".
depends on the oil used with the compounds. if it looks watery then it will probably go through a 25g

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
agreed...25g...should be fine...have you done this already??...ive been off a couple of days...

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
agreed...25g...should be fine...have you done this already??...ive been off a couple of days...
All my gear came except Test-E, i am waiting...... Also i just got a hold of some free Winstrol Orals, if i add it to the cycle at 30mg for 2 months would it provide significant gains?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
All my gear came except Test-E, i am waiting...... Also i just got a hold of some free Winstrol Orals, if i add it to the cycle at 30mg for 2 months would it provide significant gains?
id bump it to 60mg ed for 4 weeks at the tail end of the cycle

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
Ok i have decided to add HCG to this cycle to keep the boys in check. Ive got some questions regarding this.

I was going to go with 500iu EW (pin 250/mon - pin 250/thurs) throughout the cycle on weeks 2-10, or possibly dosing 500iu E5D, if i am not getting good enough results.

I have read mixed reviews on how it should be taken (read all HCG posts on AM), should i take it through out the whole cycle starting on week 2 and leading to the day of the last injection. Or possibly three weeks before last injection, leading up to the day of the last injection and dosing it at higher amounts (need advice on amounts,) or maybe a different route. How would u guys suggest dosing it in my situation, is my original dosage plan the best route? (hoping for a vet to answer, mooch? :p)

P.S- I'm trying to keep it at as few injections as possible.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I like to take it throughout. 250iu twice a week is a good starting point, but not really set in stone, if you need more, add more.

Currently i am taking 500iu M/Thur. I have played around with 250 2x/week, 250 EOD, 250 E3D, and 500 M/Thur, and seem to feel best on 500 M/Thur, especially deeper into the cycle.

P.S- I'm trying to keep it at as few injections as possible.
Any specific reason for this, or do you just not like pinning? Sub-Q is cake..lol

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
I like to take it throughout. 250iu twice a week is a good starting point, but not really set in stone, if you need more, add more.

Currently i am taking 500iu M/Thur. I have played around with 250 2x/week, 250 EOD, 250 E3D, and 500 M/Thur, and seem to feel best on 500 M/Thur, especially deeper into the cycle.

Any specific reason for this, or do you just not like pinning? Sub-Q is cake..lol
I just dont like pinning, thats why i went w/ Tren-E .. lol
But i guess since you can pin it w/ a insulin needle i should be fine.
Do you take it throughout your whole cycle leading to last injection?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just dont like pinning, thats why i went w/ Tren-E .. lol
But i guess since you can pin it w/ a insulin needle i should be fine.
Do you take it throughout your whole cycle leading to last injection?
Ya. I do.

Seriously bro, sub Q is NOTHING.. you can't even call that pinning..lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i like 200iu eod....but it is really all about how you feel... like imprez said....and i would take it all the way up until you start pct...so two weeks after last test inject

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i like 200iu eod....but it is really all about how you feel... like imprez said....and i would take it all the way up until you start pct...so two weeks after last test inject
This is true. I was just saying what i do, but neglected to mention i use PROP:)..lol I am a short ester-a-holic.

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
This is true. I was just saying what i do, but neglected to mention i use PROP:)..lol I am a short ester-a-holic.

I have everything for my cycle test came today, is it wise to wait till i get my hands on HCG. Or can i start pinning on monday, and add it in about 2 weeks.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have everything for my cycle test came today, is it wise to wait till i get my hands on HCG. Or can i start pinning on monday, and add it in about 2 weeks.
That is up to you sir.. I am big on having EVERYTHING i may need, prior, so there is no "ahh ****s".. **** happens in this "game"

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
That is up to you sir.. I am big on having EVERYTHING i may need, prior, so there is no "ahh ****s".. **** happens in this "game"
Your right rather be safe then sorry, ill wait it out, i dont wanna regret it later.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i understood....i just thought he needed a little clarification for his cycle

edit: sorry...was a little late on the draw there.....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i feel that you should definately wait till you have everything you NEED...but do you really NEED hcg....your cycles not gonna be fu#cked if you dont get it....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
yeah...i feel that you should definately wait till you have everything you NEED...but do you really NEED hcg....your cycles not gonna be fu#cked if you dont get it....
Thats true to, im so excited and want to start pinning! It would come in about 2 weeks anyway :bb:
Then agian, lol..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
mooch's advice is priceless - that guy knows what he's talking about. I'll just say that I used tren for the first time with my last cycle and I fcuking loved the way it made me feel. I would take it just for the way it made me feel, even if it did nothing for my physique. I felt like god and fcuked like him too. My libido was thru the roof!

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
mooch's advice is priceless - that guy knows what he's talking about. I'll just say that I used tren for the first time with my last cycle and I fcuking loved the way it made me feel. I would take it just for the way it made me feel, even if it did nothing for my physique. I felt like god and fcuked like him too. My libido was thru the roof!
So thats 2 yes's and 1 no?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes...cutting or bulking tren ace is the sh!t for about a month....after that the sides get too bad for me....ive never used a long esther tren tho....mabye something to look into

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
yes...cutting or bulking tren ace is the sh!t for about a month....after that the sides get too bad for me....ive never used a long esther tren tho....mabye something to look into
Cant wait to actually feel the Tren! I want to feel like a god too!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is true..

I guess it depends on the person.. You got people Like Unreal machine that bounce right back, and people like me who get shut down from looking at my gear..lol

I need to take every precaution i can, at getting back to at least the piss poor natural test i have, and quick.

So **** it go for it, odds are there wont be any snags..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...im hearin ya on that one imprez....hcg will definately make recovery easier....but he can start it at any time during the cycle...and if it doesnt come it wont be the end of the world....

mmzawa

mmzawa

Awards
well...im hearin ya on that one imprez....hcg will definately make recovery easier....but he can start it at any time during the cycle...and if it doesnt come it wont be the end of the world....
If it doesn't come in 2 weeks time, i would reorder it, but my source seems reliable i ordered about 10 packages throughout the past and all came. I hope i didn't jinx it >_<