H-Drol & Recreate?

MrTexas1982

Awards
Whats up bro's, anybody ever ran Hdrol and Recreate together for a cut cycle? Is this possible, or will it cause issues? Just curious, starting a cut and have ran both of the products before and had good results, and want to try them together. What do you guys think?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats up bro's, anybody ever ran Hdrol and Recreate together for a cut cycle? Is this possible, or will it cause issues? Just curious, starting a cut and have ran both of the products before and had good results, and want to try them together. What do you guys think?
I think it's a good idea..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've run many cycles with the ECA stack. And if you don't have issues with blood pressure(I don't) Then it's no problem

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Be cautious of BP issues.

I personally don't stack stuff with cycles because it doesn't seem cost effective to me. I dont think you'll notice a huge difference between hdrol and hdrol + recreate...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Be cautious of BP issues.

I personally don't stack stuff with cycles because it doesn't seem cost effective to me. I dont think you'll notice a huge difference between hdrol and hdrol + recreate...
IF your trying to get ripped I think they'll be a difference not to mention more energy..

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreate should not induce any additional hypertension'esque issues. As a matter of fact, with my own personal use, the potent anti-cortisol properties of Recreate have been known to lower BP.