Epistane + Dienedrone

PlastiKe

Awards
Hello from spain!

Im my first prohormone cycle.

Im 20 age, 1.74cm and 70kg pure muscle 8% fat...

Question: for a increible mutant mass use dienedrone or other PH???
Question: 4 or 6 weeks cycle?

.................EPISTANE.........DIENEDRONE........NOLVADEX......PROVIRON......CLOMID........HCG...2500ui.........
..Day 1:........10mg....................50mg............................................................................................................
Week 1:.......20mg....................50mg.....................10mg.................25mg......................................................
Week 2:.......40mg....................100mg....................20mg................25mg......................................................
Week 3:.......40mg....................100mg....................20mg................25mg......................................................
Week 4:.......60mg....................100mg....................20mg................25mg......................................................
Week 5:.......40mg.....................50mg.....................20mg................25mg......................................................
Week 6:.......20mg.....................25mg.....................20mg................25mg...........50mg...................................
Week 7:.................................................................20mg................25mg...........50mg............2500ui E7D...
Week 8:.........................................................................................25mg...........50mg............2500ui E7D...

clomidphene use on week6 50 or 100mg? :S

thanks

PlastiKe

Awards
policolinosil (silimarine) 6 caps 3+3 for a hepatoxic...

thanks!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't advise doing two compounds four your first stack, much less would i advise dosing epi that high for a stack. you can read "spawn" reviews, which 3 caps end up being 90mg tren (dienedrone) + 24 mg epi.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a whole lot of epi bro, if you have bad elbows or shoulders like I do , you probably wont be able to finish the cycle, Im on epi right now and I have joint support supps, but I might have to call it quits cause my shoulders dont hurt, they literally ache since the 2nd day. My body is falling apart and Im only 27.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would advise against the DIENEDRONE. i would also advice against taking nolva on cycle. I would also advise on not sloping DOWN your epistane dosage. No reason.

This cycle has all kinds of errors. Please check out some logs of others before starting your cycle.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya that diendrone, tren extrem, extreme tren stuff is some weird **** for sure man. It makes me aggressive as hell not to mention ridiculious blood pressure issues. i love the strength and pumps but Im not sure its worth it. Come to think of it, Im starting to wonder if any of these prohormones / designer steroids ( whats designer about them ) are even worth itat all, I could probably get the same gains from cyto gainer and size on.

PlastiKe

Awards
mmmm use only epistane on a 4 weeks? 20/30/40/40 ? use policolinosil and nolvadex and novedex xt for a postcycle...

muller

muller

Awards
yeah whats with the 2nd week nolva usage? wait til your done with the roids.

maybe wait another year or two as well..

PlastiKe

Awards
EPISTANE: 20mg/30mg/40mg/40mg
DIENEDRONE: 50mg/50mg/100mg/100mg
POLICOLINOSIL: 6 capsules daily 3+3
NOLVADEX: 10mg on week1 and week2/3/4/5 use 20mg
NOVEDEX: week1 off and week2/3/4 120mg and week5 use 240mg

questions?

muller

muller

Awards
dont start the nolva and nove until you are done with the epi and tren

..do more PCT research...

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
and while you're at it... research policasanol. this is for cholesterol levels and not your liver particularly. you mention earlier that its the same as sylmarin, which it is not. sylmarin is the active substance in milk thistle extracts and protects/regenerates your liver. do more research. look into support supplements. like cycle support... etc. tapering methyls is not worth it and is a bad idea, they dont take time to clear the body or become active. researchhhh.