Having children

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not expecting just incase you thought i may be by the name of the thread.

I want to make this a poll however i have no idea how, so i will ask it like this.

While on anabolics (test, eq, deca, ect) and you conceived did you end up having a:

GIRL OR BOY?

from most of the people i have spoke to has had girls, i just want to try and take a survey/poll on how many people had girls as opposed to boys while "on"

Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
give me about 9 months and i'll let u know ;)

KIDDING

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What was the general health of the children also?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From everyone I heard they are healthy girls. No one I've spoke to has had boys. As I'm concerned about the health I don't think that's something anyones willing ti share. Just let us know girl or boy

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
as young as this board is i dont think you will get a whole ton of responses here....but there was another thread like this a few months back and the general consensus was girls only while on....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I had mentioned it in a thread but I wanted a thread dedicated to it. Maybe as a poll if I can figure out how to make it ine

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cant help ya on the poll...im clueless there as well

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
What are the odds of getting a girl pregnant while on? I thought it was pretty much impossible, but I guess not.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
getting a girl preggers and having a boy is pretty much immpossible....unless its kimpossible...she can do ANYTHING....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea it seems it possible. I hope more people chime in on the thread

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
What are the odds of getting a girl pregnant while on? I thought it was pretty much impossible, but I guess not.
never think that! I got my x wife pregnant while she was on the pill and I used a rubber. (we were dating at the time).
What are the f'ing chances of that! I was not on gear but still you never know.