Anadrol AND D-Bol?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Anyone here ran Adrol and Dbol at the same time? It seems like hell on the liver but it's been something that powerlifters have done for a long time. Most of these guys don't take liver protection either and have blood tests done without problem.

So the question is - is this just some crazy thing that a few get away with or is this a reasonable thing to do?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about reasonable, but i have seen plenty of ppl stack 100mg drol and 50mg dbol

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
Many say you can get by with a good combination of these two at low doses: A-50 @ 50mg, and D-bol @ 30mg.
Search Google for Gavin Kane's exact post on this issue.

Personally I haven't done it - I'm old and have crappy LDL/HDL anyway.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would have to say it's a bad idea for a number of reasons, but haven't heard of anyone who's done it so who knows? For me personally, this would seem to have high blood pressure induced stroke written all over it. Besides, IMHO opinion, if you can't grown on 100mgs drol or 50mgs dbol by themselves, something is broke and running both ain't going to fix it.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
close friend ran this combo as his first ever :scared:, way to get your feet wet eh?
anyhow, for an inexperienced user he actually did pretty well...not sure about dosage & duration but he didn't come out of it with too shitty of sides and as far as i know did not have a sufficient pct for something that harsh...would i though? eh sounds like gyno/shutdown city

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
One thing I found interesting when reading about these guys who like to run both is that usually they felt some of the sides were negated by running both. Such as the HBP/headaches of Drol and the bloat and back pumps of Dbol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One thing I found interesting when reading about these guys who like to run both is that usually they felt some of the sides were negated by running both. Such as the HBP/headaches of Drol and the bloat and back pumps of Dbol.
That sounds way unlikely to me. But it's not like I've run both.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i neva thought ppl actually stack those..... though on MD i did read some pro post ananomois post on some1 elses cycle who happened to be pro as well and abombs went upto 500mg

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
i neva thought ppl actually stack those..... though on MD i did read some pro post ananomois post on some1 elses cycle who happened to be pro as well and abombs went upto 500mg
:eek:mfg:

That would be nuts!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i know people who have dosed it that hight, if im not mistaken thats the medical dose for it anyway. i know the recommended combo for dbol/abombs is 50mg drol 30mg dbol, personaly i wouldnt stack the two as drol ****s with me and dbol is my friend.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wt+ thats the medical dose thats extremely reackless how do u know that

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
because there's studies where 500mg was used for extended durations in wasting patients iirc.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a study where they gave women with wasting 150mg drol ed... Sounds crazy to me. I think they were AIDS patients.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
There is good science behind it though i'd never try it personally. Ana and diana are two ladies that love to play hell on the liver. I'd only take on one at a time.

keys3411

Awards
yeah i've heard of people taking 500mgs adrol at once....with all the gear i've seed studies where people try out like 10x what you would normally take....and I stacked 50mgs dbol 50mgs drol a few years back....lol...gained 32 lbs kept 8 after pct....lots and lots of bloat..

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
yeah i've heard of people taking 500mgs adrol at once....with all the gear i've seed studies where people try out like 10x what you would normally take....and I stacked 50mgs dbol 50mgs drol a few years back....lol...gained 32 lbs kept 8 after pct....lots and lots of bloat..
Why 50/50? Thats a lot of dbol and a lower amount of drol. I got a good laugh out of gained 32 kept 8. Did you just swell up like a balloon or something :burger:

You should try it again with 12 weeks of test stacked up.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Running these two together is very common, normally running each at a lower dose. If it were me I would run 50/25. I lose my appetite badly on adrol, dbol helps a lot with this.