Two M1T cycles...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Let me first say that my work schedule is totally unpredictable and can have me travelling on a moment's notice. This makes adhereing to a strict diet rather difficult. With that said you may flame at will but keep in mind I'm not an aspiring body builder..I just want to be big, bald and beautiful

Cycle 1: Started at 171. I hover around 10-12% bf. Calorie intake hovers around 3000 - 3400 a day. I at the very least I make sure that I recieve a minimum of 300 grams of protein and 20 grams of EFA's throughout the day over 6 meals. Take a multi, ALCAR, ALA, Tyrosine, vinpocetine and tuarine.

Used hawthorne berry, potassium and garlic for both cycles to control BP and avoid cramps.

M1T dosage was 10 mg ed.

Did a standard 4 day split;

Mon: chest and back
incline DB press 3 sets, 10, 8, 6 to whatever
DB rows 3 sets, 10, 8, 8
wide grip pull ups 4 sets, 10, 8, 6, 4
seated cable rows 3 sets, 10, 8, 8
DB flies 3 sets, 10, 8, 8

Tues: legs
squats 3 sets, 12, 10, 8
leg extensions 3 sets, 10, 10, 8
leg curls 4 sets, 10, 10, 8, 8
standing calf raises, 3 sets, 25, 20, 15

wed off

Thurs: arms
preacher curls 3 sets, 10, 10, 8
hammer curls 3 sets, 10, 8, 6
concentration curls 3 sets, 10, 8, 8
skull crushers 3 sets 10, 8, 6
v bar tri extension 3 sets, 10, 10, 8
non-weighted dips, 2 sets, 12, 10

Friday legs and abs..legs are lagging
squat rack 4 sets 10, 10, 8, 5-6
leg extensions 3 sets, 10, 8, 8
leg curls, 3 sets, 10, 10, 8
calf raises, 3 sets, 15, 10, 10
crunches 3 sets of 25
leg raises 3 set of 25

sat and sun off.

ended at day 7 due to cold/flu at 177. After 5 days of sickness and hypocaloric eating I was at 174. I waited 7 days from the end of the first M1T cycle and started a second at 5mg ed.

Second cycle stated at 174. Diet was same as above.

M1T dose was 5 mg ed.

Training switched to a 9 day IA type split as it was easier to fit around my schedule. I was also likely close to over training with the 4 day split.

I simply reduced the number of sets to 2 and upped the weight by approx 10-15%.

Mon chest and back
Tues and Wed off
Thurs legs/deadlifts
fri and sat off
sunday arms

Did some light cardio and ab work on off days.

Ended cycle 2 at day 14. Gained a solid 4 pounds and lost some bf. Look lean and semi vascular. Lookin good at 178 hope to be 190 by spring.

I did the second cycle at 5 mg just experiment with the dosing. It does seem to work fine at this low of a dose. Sides were very slight...mild lethargy and appetite suppression. I feel I could have gained more if I had been able to be home more during the cycle but I'm still quite pleased with M1T.

Using Nolva and ZMA for PCT. Plan to run it for 3-4 weeks before initiating another cycle. May stack 4ad/1,4ad with M1t next time so I can eat more.

Kudos to Legal Gear for this awesome product.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I got the flu on 10mg too, and I have heard plenty of others with the same thing. It sucks, maybe dropping to 5mg helped. I am hoping that the flu/sickness & feeling like **** the first few days are just from my first M1t cycle & getting used to it. Strangely, I've heard people claim the lethargy & sick feeling was less with 20mg than with 10mg when they increased dosage.

I will use at least 10mg next time, as I doubt 5mg would do anything for me at 215lbs, 9-10%. 10mg did not allow for much gains.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got the flu on 20mg, nothing on 10mg.

Shoulders don't need that much training. Chest and back hit that already. Look at GVT perfect example.

LIFTER23

Awards
I think they still need a few sets of direct work, when I was doing chest and shoulders on the same day, all I did was 2 sets military, 2 sets side laterals. Rear delts are done on back day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We can agree to disagree. Any pressing movement already involves your delts. Any back movement uses your delts, even DL uses your delts. Your right what the hell were the germans and Charles Poliquin thinking.

LIFTER23

Awards
Uh... settle down ther sport, I was just giving you my opinion, jesus.
Your right, what were Skip La Cour and Jeff Willet thinking?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am only kidding bro, it is hard to tell I am joking over the interenet. Now you are refrencing two of the biggest liers in the sport.

LIFTER23

Awards
Why are the two biggest liars in the sport, I train exactlly like them and I am getting great results. I incorporate a few of my own techniques and exercises, but I stick to the same paramaters

my2sense

Awards
We can agree to disagree. Any pressing movement already involves your delts. Any back movement uses your delts, even DL uses your delts. Your right what the hell were the germans and Charles Poliquin thinking.
can't be bad to work the delts directly.. bc a bench press works the tris doesnt mean u shouldnt work them directly as well

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Willet and Lacour are liars, plain and simple. I admire what they have acomplished. But Natural? Who are they trying to bullshit? A lot of people here like Max-ot

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I could see not direct training delts if you have powerlifting goals, but this guy is obviously bodybuilding training style. There is more arm work than chest or back. It seems like maybe a few things could be tweaked for better results.
I would always recommend direct delt work.

LIFTER23

Awards
Willet and Lacour are liars, plain and simple. I admire what they have acomplished. But Natural? Who are they trying to bullshit? A lot of people here like Max-ot

THey are naturals in the sense that, the competitions they compete in allow Pro Hormone use, so yes, they are natural. Obviously they use pro hormones, they list the ones they use on the site. Plus the fact that their lives revolve around bodybuilding, all they do is train, and eat absolutely perfect everyday.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you think they have only used the prohormones that they sell on that site

4AD
5diol
19dione
androsteinedione

and all of them are oral, then you are sorely mistaken. Either A they juiced, or B they used other drugs.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I actually change up my routine every 3-4 weeks so I do indeed do DB shoulder presses, cuban presses and some cable work, just not during this particular cycle(s).

My shoulders have been a little cranky lately so I'm giving them some down time. I think I really need some deep tissue/rolfing done. Teres minor and major have always been problematic.

I don't concentrate heavily on legs mainly for the reason that I am a field biologist and I have to do enormous amounts of and very strenuous hiking/mountain climbing in the summer. Having huge quads/hams simply doesn't cut the mustard in the endurance department. I tried that last summer and nearly died from exertion. After losing over 10 pounds of hard won muscle in three months of surveys I have changed my training regimen to reflect the reality of my life. I do overall strength conditioning and add as much muscle as I can for vanity purposes during the fall and winter. After the 1st of the year I switch over to cardio while trying to maintain the muscle I do have to prepare for the rigors of field work. Once field season begins in the early spring I do heavy hiking for 4 to 8 days on, 1-3 days off. If I can, I hit the gym to train and maintian the upper body. Diet is the weak point. I try to get the minimum protein requirment in but it can be difficult to do living out of your truck.

Its kind of the ultimate forced cutting cycle. I'm sure you military dudes can relate.

Any advice on mass retention and cortisol reduction would be much appreciated!

LIFTER23

Awards
If you think they have only used the prohormones that they sell on that site

4AD
5diol
19dione
androsteinedione

and all of them are oral, then you are sorely mistaken. Either A they juiced, or B they used other drugs.
Im sure they use other companies as well, of course they wont admit it.

Pauly

Awards
I started a M1-t cycle (Kilo caps) at 20 mg in divided doses. On day 2 I felt like I was getting a cold. I did indeed get a mild cold, so I don't know if it was normal, or a side of M1-t. The first few days I had lethargy, but not any worse then 1-AD by itself. On days 6 and 7 however, the lethargy kicked my ass. Starting on day 8, I increased to 30 mg. Oddly, the lethargy has really dropped off with the higher dose. Maybe I'm just getting used to it. BTW, my weight is up a good 6 lbs, and I'm gaining strength each day. At the beginning, my bench press norm was 225 x 8. 7 days later I did 225 x 11 easy.

Rokdog

Awards
Please correct me if I'm wrong here, but "pressing movements" engage the front head of the delts while your "back movements" engage the rear head of your delts. You need to do exercises like DB side raises or shoulder press to engage the center head of the delts.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AHHHH sure so do a couple sets of lateral raises if you are concerned with it.

I follow a crossfit.com routine, never do shoulders directly and they out do almost everybody part I have. Why you might ask, because if it is a upper body exercise it almost for sure hits it. Except for curls. I haven't done curls in over a year and my bi's continue to grow. Why Deadlifts, heavy chins, numerous other exercises.

Male Gymnists don't do lateral raises or Bench presses for that matter, or curls, yet look at their upper body development. There is a reason for that.

LIFTER23

Awards
AHHHH sure so do a couple sets of lateral raises if you are concerned with it.

I follow a crossfit.com routine, never do shoulders directly and they out do almost everybody part I have. Why you might ask, because if it is a upper body exercise it almost for sure hits it. Except for curls. I haven't done curls in over a year and my bi's continue to grow. Why Deadlifts, heavy chins, numerous other exercises.

Male Gymnists don't do lateral raises or Bench presses for that matter, or curls, yet look at their upper body development. There is a reason for that.

I agree, heavy back work will stimulate growth in biceps, but just like shoulders, I still think you need a few sets of direct work to fully stimulate them. When I do back and bis together, I only do 4 sets of curls.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Call the Office of Homeland Security, my thread has been hijacked by excercise physiology terrorists!

On a wierder note, I quit my cycle on Saturday the 13th and weighed in at 178. Last night, the 16th, I weighed in at 182. Whaaa? Does not appear to be fat or water.

What do you guys make of that? I usually don't fluctuate more than say 2 pounds in weight. If the wieght stays or increases I'll update/edit the thread.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that m1t may well have anabolic activity for a few days after subsiding use, I noticed the same thing at the end of my last cycle. I still saw the scale going up for a day or two afterwards as well.

LIFTER23

Awards
I think that m1t may well have anabolic activity for a few days after subsiding use, I noticed the same thing at the end of my last cycle. I still saw the scale going up for a day or two afterwards as well.

Yes, and alot of people report strength gains going up still as well.