DBol versus Mdrol

thelix

Awards
hey guys,

Has anyone seen any comparison between these 2 roids ?

It would be interesting to know how they stack against each other on quality, level of gains, side effects, toxicity levels, etc...

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
apples and oranges

m-drol are dry gains

dbol are wet gains

i think m-drol is more toxic.

they have similar side effects from what i've heard.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
mg to mg superdrol (mdrol) is stronger and harsher.

i wouldnt say that either is wet or dry in my experience. both made me hard with little weight gain. strength increase was there too.

mdrol made me lethargic as hell, i could barely get out of bed i was so tired all the time. dbol has the opposite effect on me

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
DBol converts to methylestradiol. Superdrol is not aromatized. DBOl, depending on which source you believe converts to eithwr methyl-1-test or the 5-beta version. Likely it is some of each. Superdrol is already 5-alpha reduced and is androgenic. They both cause pretty rapid weight gain due to water retention, but since dbol converts to methylestradiol, it tends to produce subcutaneous water retention giving more of a puffy look while superdrol does not.

thelix

Awards
hummm...interesting. That begs the question...why dBol is illegal while you can buy mdrol off the streets with no restrictions ?

?-)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
because dianabol was originally created by the pharmaceutical industry for use in wasting diseases, and superdrol is a chemical compound developed in 2004ish that is only sold due to loopholes in the way the DSHEA defines a supplement and basically requires the FDA to ask for proof that it isn't...

thelix

Awards
DBol converts to methylestradiol. Superdrol is not aromatized. DBOl, depending on which source you believe converts to eithwr methyl-1-test or the 5-beta version. Likely it is some of each. Superdrol is already 5-alpha reduced and is androgenic. They both cause pretty rapid weight gain due to water retention, but since dbol converts to methylestradiol, it tends to produce subcutaneous water retention giving more of a puffy look while superdrol does not.
But as I understood, taking Arimidex would reduce the puffy look from DBol....correct ? Can that be achieved with other AI as well ?

If the bloating from DBol can be controlled, and they both produce same hi gains doesn't that make it a better compound than m-drol, with less sides and toxicity levels ?

Would gyno from prolactin be a problem with DBol ?

Sorry for all the rookie questions...but hey...hearing from the best is when we really learn :D

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
But as I understood, taking Arimidex would reduce the puffy look from DBol....correct ? Can that be achieved with other AI as well ?

If the bloating from DBol can be controlled, and they both produce same hi gains doesn't that make it a better compound than m-drol, with less sides and toxicity levels ?

Sorry for all the rookie questions...but hey...hearing from the best is when we really learn :D
I am not a big proponent of prolactin as a cause of gyno -- at least not in a low estrogen environment. As far as better, it depends on what your criteria are. Some people are unwilling to risk the legal implications of using controlled drugs and since superdrol is not controlled then it would be the "better" choice.

If you are arguing safer, then dbol would be the "better" choice since it was previously marketed as a drug and underwent the rigorous safety tests to do so -- and it has a >30 year history of use with fairly known side effects.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it would reduce the puffy look. And in theory other AIs could do that, however most of the OTC AIs are a little iffy in terms of how well they really work.... ATD likely would, however you have the risk of suppressing estrogen too far too.

no, because the bloating IS part of the high gains with dbol. Sure you might get 25lbs in gains including water retention, but you'll be lucky if much more than 10 is lean mass. Plus its illegal to buy or possess, and far more expensive too

I don't think gyno from prolactin would be a problem with dbol, but I dont think its a problem with superdrol either.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Yes it would reduce the puffy look. And in theory other AIs could do that, however most of the OTC AIs are a little iffy in terms of how well they really work.... ATD likely would, however you have the risk of suppressing estrogen too far too.

no, because the bloating IS part of the high gains with dbol. Sure you might get 25lbs in gains including water retention, but you'll be lucky if much more than 10 is lean mass. Plus its illegal to buy or possess, and far more expensive too

I don't think gyno from prolactin would be a problem with dbol, but I dont think its a problem with superdrol either.
Water retention is the source of the high immediate gains of both Dbol and superdrol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not a big proponent of prolactin as a cause of gyno -- at least not in a low estrogen environment. As far as better, it depends on what your criteria are. Some people are unwilling to risk the legal implications of using controlled drugs and since superdrol is not controlled then it would be the "better" choice.

If you are arguing safer, then dbol would be the "better" choice since it was previously marketed as a drug and underwent the rigorous safety tests to do so -- and it has a >30 year history of use with fairly known side effects.
I like you more and more with every post..lol

Gunna have to grab your book, because i like how you think:)

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established

Thanks. But I just call them how I see them. Not everyone will agree with everything I say but that is how we all learn.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established

double that...while on the topic, i've not been a strong advocate of dbol only cycles, but despite the criticism there are legitmate and unquestionable gains with proper cycling...anyhow, what i really have been thinking lately is how a compound like furazadrol (non-methyl oral) & dbol (toxic oral) would stack, though furaz is in itself relatively mild, considering the wet/dry combo, combined strength gains of both compounds and furaz might help with the bloating w/ the bol...anyway, just food for thought

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
double that...while on the topic, i've not been a strong advocate of dbol only cycles, but despite the criticism there are legitmate and unquestionable gains with proper cycling...anyhow, what i really have been thinking lately is how a compound like furazadrol (non-methyl oral) & dbol (toxic oral) would stack, considering the wet/dry combo...anyway, just food for thought
Depends on if you think furazadrol does anything. Furazabol was never a very effective steroid and a demethylated version that would have a half-life of maybe an hour leaves me wondering but I haven't tried it.

I have actually been toying with the idea of dosing prostanazol only after workouts to take advantage of the very short half-life. Might work with furazadrol too. But again, it depends on if they have any really activity.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Depends on if you think furazadrol does anything. Furazabol was never a very effective steroid and a demethylated version that would have a half-life of maybe an hour leaves me wondering but I haven't tried it.
yeah, not to belittle the credibility of users who enjoy the compound, but ive always questioned if adding furaz to a methyl cycle would actually offer any noticeable benefits...good point

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or if you do add it, be prepared to double/triple dose vs label to get effect, at which point you are better off doing just about anything else :D

thelix

Awards
double that...while on the topic, i've not been a strong advocate of dbol only cycles, but despite the criticism there are legitmate and unquestionable gains with proper cycling...anyhow, what i really have been thinking lately is how a compound like furazadrol (non-methyl oral) & dbol (toxic oral) would stack, though furaz is in itself relatively mild, considering the wet/dry combo, combined strength gains of both compounds and furaz might help with the bloating w/ the bol...anyway, just food for thought
I won't consider running DBol solo on a cycle either...

If we assume Test-E as the foundation for the cycle...would DBol be more effective than SD for lean muscle gains, or would it better to choose a dryer compound (Tren/Winny or Ana) since Test-E by itself causes some water retention already ?

thelix

Awards
and to comment on Fura stacked with DBol....I will use the comment I saw in the other thread...it will be like throwing a match in a house on fire and claim it cause it :)

Thor94

Awards
OK WELL...

I am not a science guy at all, but I am a 40something who used to do real cycles for years and just tried mdrol(3 a day for 4weeks) with iforce Bold200( 2 a day for 4 weeks) and now I am sold on mdrol, yes I did not feel great on it and was somewhat tired BUT, I gained 15 fairly solid pounds and had a significant strength increase, and did NOT lose any hair or get all puffy. With dbol (and I used pink thais, russians, and naps) I gained about the same amount of weight and strength but lost hair, and got high bp and lost most of it when I came off, and mdrol is legal and only $30.00 !!!! BTW I like this board you guys.

thelix

Awards
I am not a science guy at all, but I am a 40something who used to do real cycles for years and just tried mdrol(3 a day for 4weeks) with iforce Bold200( 2 a day for 4 weeks) and now I am sold on mdrol, yes I did not feel great on it and was somewhat tired BUT, I gained 15 fairly solid pounds and had a significant strength increase, and did NOT lose any hair or get all puffy. With dbol (and I used pink thais, russians, and naps) I gained about the same amount of weight and strength but lost hair, and got high bp and lost most of it when I came off, and mdrol is legal and only $30.00 !!!! BTW I like this board you guys.
Hey Thor...thanks for the insights man ! Great to have you sharing your real experiences with us.

I did not loose hair on mdrol either, but I must say that I was so lethargic I couldn't really perform well at the gym. And starting week 3, I also started feeling so nauseous I couldn't eat well either. As a result, I had to cut the cycle short of 4 days and go into PCT.

With DBol, if it provides similar gains, with less sides, and it stacks well with Test-E, I might consider running in my next cycle. The bloating is a bit of a concern to me though.

Thor94

Awards
THANKS MAN...

Hey Thor...thanks for the insights man ! Great to have you sharing your real experiences with us.

I did not loose hair on mdrol either, but I must say that I was so lethargic I couldn't really perform well at the gym. And starting week 3, I also started feeling so nauseous I couldn't eat well either. As a result, I had to cut the cycle short of 4 days and go into PCT.

With DBol, if it provides similar gains, with less sides, and it stacks well with Test-E, I might consider running in my next cycle. The bloating is a bit of a concern to me though.
Yea I just stayed on it cuz I knew my body would eventually adjust, but it was pretty bad I agree, I ate a lot of carbs and that helped I think. I just am trying to find legal stuff that actually works on a guy who juiced for years. I came to this site and read you guys saying how good mdrol was as a bulker so tried it and was very pleased with the results, even with the sides. I won't do the real stuff anymore because of my age and the legality of it. But yes in my experience dbol stacks well with test e.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try The ONE if you are looking for something that will put mass even on someone who has used "other things"

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
I love dbol and test stack... Yes it will bloat you, but the majority of water retention in people who use juice is in their diet.. I have seen guys diet down for a show on a gram of test e a wk and look unbelievable.. Of course test prop and Tbol would give you the strength and size without the water:dl:..

Sorry fellas i know this thread is not about dbol and test stacks... :)

Just started Havoc this week.. curious to see how it goes.. stacking it with test e..

Have a bottle of the original superdrol when you had to be online when it went on sale yada yada yada.. years ago.. Been in the freezer ever since.. right beside a tub of 4ad :bandit:

thelix

Awards
Try The ONE if you are looking for something that will put mass even on someone who has used "other things"
I have been hearing a lot about it....but, seriously, Methyl-1D from LG also claims 12lb of gains in 3 weeks....we all know that is bull***.

I wonder if the claims of "The One" is legit, and if it could be stacked with Test-E or something else.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far everyone logging it (sponsored or not, affiliated with the company or not) is seeing similar gains :) you could stack it with test-e but i wouldnt really stack it with test-e, more use The ONE as the kickstart. nice part is it will be a nice heavy non bloating kickstart

Thor94

Awards
OKAY...

So far everyone logging it (sponsored or not, affiliated with the company or not) is seeing similar gains :) you could stack it with test-e but i wouldnt really stack it with test-e, more use The ONE as the kickstart. nice part is it will be a nice heavy non bloating kickstart
Well that will be my next cycle then, BUT can I use it to cut with or is it more of a bulker ? and also what would it stack well with? (legal)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that will be my next cycle then, BUT can I use it to cut with or is it more of a bulker ? and also what would it stack well with? (legal)
Our official statement is that it is a versatile compound that you can do whatever you want with, but to me it seems that it would be kind of hard to cut with as it raises hunger

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dbol only cycle i gained 10lbs on cycle and lost 15lbs after pct.

Mdrol cycle i gained 15lbs on cycle and lost 5 lbs after pct.

thelix

Awards
Was that an apples to apples comprarison ? Meaning same PCT, cycle lenght, dose, etc ?