Increases Strength & Power
Does Not Convert to Estrogen or DHT
No Bloating or Water Retention
Converts to 1-Testosterone
7 X the Anabolic Potency of Testosterone
Pharmaceutical Grade 1-Androsterone

1-Andro Rx™ Prohormone

Supplement Facts :

FINALLY GET REAL RESULTS FROM A LEGAL SUPPLEMENT!

1-Androsterone (1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one) converts at a high rate to 1-Testosterone and will give you similar strength and size increases to other products such as the old 1-Andro or 1-Test products that were on the market before they were banned. Old 1-Andro products were known for their high conversion rate and for being truly orally active. Those products also converted to 1-Tesosterone (which is an isomer of testosterone) and were found in research to be 700% more anabolic (muscle building) than standard testosterone. Early user feedback reported lean mass and strength gains without much, if any, corresponding water gains. To sum it up, they have reduced estrogenic and increased androgenic activity. This allowed for increases in strength and aggression, reduction of body-fat and a leaner look to the physique.

The strong anabolic properties of 1-testosterone have been established in the literature. Research conducted in the 60's found that 1-testosterone had a myotrophic (anabolic) potency of 200 as compared to 26 for testosterone, making it over 7 times as anabolic. This was done using the rat levator ani assay, which is commonly used to test the anabolic potency of steroids. In addition to this, 1-testosterone and 1-AD are both unable to aromatize to estrogen. Hence these substances cause very significant increases in muscle size and strength with about the androgenic potential of testosterone and almost no estrogenic side effects (water retention, fat gain, gynecomastia).

1-Testosterone Facts:

- 7 times the anabolic potency of testosterone
- High oral bioavailability
- Long plasma half-life
- Well absorbed through the gut
- Is not a prohormone; is efficacious in its own right
- Is not converted to estrogen in the body, therefore causes no breast enlargement or water retention
- No conversion into DHT in the body, therefore won’t cause acne, scalp-hair loss, or body/facial hair growth
- No liver damage, stomach discomfort, or toxicity
- Increases lean muscle mass, strength, muscle hardness and vascularity
- Decreases body fat

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I have ordered 3 bottles for 79.98 and IronMagLabs has donated 2 extra bottles so instead of 30 days I will be doing 50 days.

Dosing will be , 6 pills ed (600mgs total ed ) x 7 days a week for 50 days.
Not sure how I will dose it during the day, ie. split 3 in the am and 3 in the pm. I am still trying to find out the best way for this.

I will post stats, cycle info and all the other goodies shortly. I was just excited to get this out there.

I have to admit I was very excited when I came across this I immeditatley jumped on this deal , I had been debating on getting some but the price was always high so when I saw the price of 1-Andro Rx it was very easy for me to make that decision...

* Also will be adding before and after photos.

If there is anything any memebers would like to see added to this log please feel free to give input. As I might consider it. Anything to make this the best log possible.

Some things I am considering is blood work,test levels test..

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is a clone of AMS 1-Androsterone.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I believe this is a clone of AMS 1-Androsterone.
And xpn andro and 11 oxo. However this is by far the most cost effective hands down! I also have a ten percent off coupon for anyone who would likeit. That would put three bottles at 72 now that's just crazy.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I should get it by saturday. Will have stats pics and everything posted by then.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry guys spent the weekend at my grandmas house. SO I am working on stuff now.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, at the rate these things come out my list will never get finished, hah!

Looks nice man. I will be peeping in on this.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
lol, at the rate these things come out my list will never get finished, hah!

Looks nice man. I will be peeping in on this.
Cool thanks for stoppong by I am about to get my grind so will update when finished. Lol. I have a ton of updates and photos are pretty good. But really have a lot to say. So defintley worth the wait I pronise!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of this company, sounds like you got hooked up!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
And xpn andro and 11 oxo. However this is by far the most cost effective hands down! I also have a ten percent off coupon for anyone who would likeit. That would put three bottles at 72 now that's just crazy.

this is not a clone of 11oxo or xpn andro.

11-oxo/Adrenodione
Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme / Ergopharm
Pill Size: 150mg
Dosages: 450mg
Nomenclature: andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione, or 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione (all mean the same thing)
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: This prohormone has a great affinity for blocking conversion to cortisol. User's report great changes in body composition, namely significant fatloss. If you're looking for some mass gains, you might opt for something else.

It looks like a clone of ams 1-andro and LG MMV2

3-Beta-Hydroxyetiollocholan-17-One (MMV2)

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one (ams 1-andro)

what you have is not a 11oxo clone its a MMV2 clone. 2 totally different compounds. 11oxo doesn't convert to 1-test. I'm suprised someone hasn't caught that yet!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
What you have is still a good compound, just not the one you thought you had. I ran mmv2 @ 400mg ed with great results.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Got 3 bottles of this myself after finishing AMS 1ad. Good stuff.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im confused on the andros whats the diff between ams 1ad and ergo 1ad?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
im confused on the andros whats the diff between ams 1ad and ergo 1ad?

ergopharm 1-ad
(1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol.)

ams 1-andro
(1-Androsterone Supplement Facts
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg
Luteolin 3mg
Standardized Forskolin 10mg
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
Piperine 2mg)

I'm not really good with chemistry, but they look the same to me!!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
ergopharm 1-ad
(1-androstene-3beta, 17beta-diol.)

ams 1-andro
(1-Androsterone Supplement Facts
1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg
Luteolin 3mg
Standardized Forskolin 10mg
Sodium Caprylate 100mg
Piperine 2mg)

I'm not really good with chemistry, but they look the same to me!!
Hey good catch that was a old post, I dont know what I was on that night LOL. I have considered one of those products as well, maybe next on my list. Anyways thnak you for the correction.

Here is a pic i took the other night. I am l,ooking for some before pics huge difference and im not even through.

[img=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7638/1002q.th.jpg]

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Hey good catch that was a old post, I dont know what I was on that night LOL. I have considered one of those products as well, maybe next on my list. Anyways thnak you for the correction.

Here is a pic i took the other night. I am l,ooking for some before pics huge difference and im not even through.

[img=http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7638/1002q.th.jpg]
What you have is the same thing @ probably a better price. I will be following to see if this turns out to be a good clone! Good luck!!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
So far I have experienced muscle hardness fat loss. Not much weight gain but it jiumped when my intake. Wasd high well still keeping BF low. Libido is in the tank though that sucks. No lethargy as of yet. So only side so far is libido.

I have more defintion in my abdomen area and that's always been the trouble spot. So far I would rank this very high. I am loving the pumps they are just right. And I'm sure if my diet was spot on it would be even better diet is just okay scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
So far I have experienced muscle hardness fat loss. Not much weight gain but it jiumped when my intake. Wasd high well still keeping BF low. Libido is in the tank though that sucks. No lethargy as of yet. So only side so far is libido.

When I ran MMV2, which is the same compound, I never really gained much weight. It doesn't seem like many people do. It is more about strength and hardening. I never really had a problem with libido though!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Like with any other compound, you have to pack the calories in to gain weight. It's not a magic supp.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

you still have that coupon left?!:bandit:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
you still have that coupon left?!:bandit:
yeah let me see if i can find. im running out....gonna havve to order somemore my self. Man I love this stuff it is amazing low sides and amazing body recomp. I can defintley say its worth the money.

Some people may say its expensive to run it at the dose I am running but I wouldnt change it for the world. I am completley satisfied with it!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Like with any other compound, you have to pack the calories in to gain weight. It's not a magic supp.
Yeah most defintley, I am going for a leaner look hence the lower calories. I am happy with my choice. But I agree there is no magic supp out there you just have to work hard even with supps, even harder if you want to take full advantage of them.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well ill be a mother ****** the damn acne kicked in. I hate acne I have clear skin so I know its defintley working , not that I already didnt no it.

Well so far MID CYCLE REVIEW

Pros:
Muscle Hardness
Just right muscle pumps not too painfull but enough where they look and feel pumped.
Strength is way up.
Leaning out. (of course caloric intake is about normal I havent upped or lowered so my weight has stayed the same however I have lost fat :) . In the beginning I started too eat alot appetite was through the roof and then it tapered off, of course when it was up so was the weight but BF was still dropping.

Since then my appetite is just average now.

I can see my abs (something I have never seen before). Its actually funny my baby momma came to drop my daughter off and I answered the door with my shirt off and I caught her checking my abs out. HAHA lol.....

Well my size is bigger than I have been at this weight. Sides have been low.

CONS:

Libido is in the tank. I can get it up but no motivation to follow thru.
Acne just started.
UMMM well I cant think of anything really else. I have noiticed some aggression or anger over dumb little things. But other than that so far I can say the Pros out weigh the Cons.

I am loving this and have had thoughts to run it for 10 weeks. But I guess those are just thoughts maybe if you guys give me some thoughts about going 10 weeks then well I dont know I just might do it.

I cant wait for it to get warmer to go to the pool and show off. lol not that im in great shape like model body type but I am proud of myself for getting to where I am. Specially with having cancer and batteling the fatigue and all the stuff and still getting in there and looking good for having cancer. lol Guess its not funny but hey you got take whats thrown at you.

SPECIAL NOTE:

I just wanted to thank all of you guys who stopped by to check out the log. I apperciate all your support and comments. If there is anything I can do too make this better just let me know. Also I did say I would post blood test results so I will be doing that at the very end. I have like three maybe four tests, before, 1 weeks in and then 2 1/2 weeks in and then Ill get some blood work at the end. Just to clarify they are just CBC tests not testosterone level tests . But hopefully this will help out and give some people some answers.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh forgot to add I have HORRENDUS (spelling?) gas....

Oh and I just found a brand new bottle of Anabolic Extreme Advanced PCT and a half bottle of Hyperdrol X2 for pct.. YEah~~!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I just had the greatest workout ever! my arms are the biggest they have ever been my chest too my abs are coming in and my weight is up three pounds and bf% is down. This sh*t is freakin amazing I cant even put it in words I am in the best shape of my life better than when I did test and var dbol, of course then I was big and bulky now im big and toned ...much better in my opinon. I just am blown away with the results and I still have two bottles left!

What do you guys think?? SHould I try to run it longer .. Longer cycle maintain more muscle?? I guess alot will depend on how I fel in about 14 days I think that is what 2 bottles will yield at 800-1000mg ed I am so considering order another 3 bottles for 72 plus s&h cant beat that shiat

MAN I AM JUST STOKED HOW MY BODY IS COMING ALONG!~ sorry to keep on but you guys have to understand my body is finally getting to where I have always wanted it and its not even summer yet and with all the crap going on in my life this is the one thing that is going great.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yupp when i ran epi and halo for 6wks i only gained 5lbs but man!!! i looked diff i was hugeee and ripped dry compunds r better then wet. i just ran phera hated it! my stomach looks huge and i just finished a cut 5wks ago. so yah in summer im running halo tren and alil of sd with cardio for a recomp

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
:donut:
Yupp when i ran epi and halo for 6wks i only gained 5lbs but man!!! i looked diff i was hugeee and ripped dry compunds r better then wet. i just ran phera hated it! my stomach looks huge and i just finished a cut 5wks ago. so yah in summer im running halo tren and alil of sd with cardio for a recomp

I hear you on the ffive pounds.. its amazing you have to love that feeling.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
on sd i gained 18lbs :) 223 went to 240lbs

Wow 18lbs ... how do you think was muscle and water and fat? Do you think taking a diuretic like expel at the end of cycle would be good also get rid of that excess water?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well nothing new to report. Arms have gotten bigger since last post but not much else. Been kinda cheating on my diet past few days.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. This really is one of my favorite compounds. This might be my next cycle. Although I might wait for MMV3 to come out!!

Posted from my mobile device.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. This really is one of my favorite compounds. This might be my next cycle. Although I might wait for MMV3 to come out!!

They reall coming out with a 3? Whats the ingridient list? oringriedient?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
They reall coming out with a 3? Whats the ingridient list? oringriedient?
There are a couple logs going on now. It looks pretty promising. I think it is in sublingual tabs that disolve in your mouth. Last time I checked they have not released the ingredient lists yet. I'll have to check in again!

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple logs going on now. It looks pretty promising. I think it is in sublingual tabs that disolve in your mouth. Last time I checked they have not released the ingredient lists yet. I'll have to check in again!

Sounds cool I am going to have to check out the logs. Never tried anything of legal gear no reason why. I Have wanted to try MMV2 just dont know much about it I guess. I heard its like a anavar is that true?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Ok update since beginning

weight +4lbs
bf% down 3%

Arms about .50 +

Libido - Negative 70

Acne - Cleared up

Appetite-- UP sometimes is was really up!

Horrendus gas and burps. just lately though. dont know what it may be coming from.

defintion is nice. pumps are just right.
didnt do chest or any others but I have photos so I guess that makes up for it. Cant wait to show you guys the before and after.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool I am going to have to check out the logs. Never tried anything of legal gear no reason why. I Have wanted to try MMV2 just dont know much about it I guess. I heard its like a anavar is that true?

Never tried anavar, so I can't really compare. I can tell you I had awesome energy and strength gains. I also leaned out really well! You should see the same results, however I just realized that your clone only has 60 caps @ 100mg. MMV2 has 90 caps @ 100mg. You can also get the XL bottle that has like 135 caps @ 100mg. Seems your clone might be under dosed.

MMV2 Prohormone
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one 100mg (same active, different way to list it)
Metabolism Complex (Patend Pending) 105mg
Caprylic Acid (from Sodium Caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Stadardized for 99% Yohimbine)

any updates?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Ok update since beginning

weight +4lbs
bf% down 3%

Arms about .50 +

Libido - Negative 70

Acne - Cleared up

Appetite-- UP sometimes is was really up!

Horrendus gas and burps. just lately though. dont know what it may be coming from.

defintion is nice. pumps are just right.
didnt do chest or any others but I have photos so I guess that makes up for it. Cant wait to show you guys the before and after.
Looking good! By the way, what does negative 70 mean by libido? Is that like a scale of a hundred or something? :dunno: I really didn't notice a difference in libido when I was on. Oh well.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! By the way, what does negative 70 mean by libido? Is that like a scale of a hundred or something? :dunno: I really didn't notice a difference in libido when I was on. Oh well.

so MMV2 is the same thing as 1 androsterone? hmm interesting . well negative 70 i was just being sarcastic on the libido issue basically saying its in the tank. sorry for any confusion.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
so MMV2 is the same thing as 1 androsterone? hmm interesting . well negative 70 i was just being sarcastic on the libido issue basically saying its in the tank. sorry for any confusion.
Yeah. Same thing. AMS 1-Andro, MMV2, Ergopharm new 1-AD, and your clone are all the same active compound! There are probably more out there, but these are the ones that i can think of off the top of my head. I love the compound @ 400mg-500mg ed. I have seen many others who have had the libido problem. However, I saw neither negative, nor positive libido changes. Thats just me though.

Still looks like you are having good results with the clone you found minus the libido problems! That will go back to normal though! Keep on keepin on!