MY FIRST CYCLE: IN RETROSPECT

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
sorry i havnt posted in a while but ive been busy as **** with classes and have really just been reading n absorbing not chirpin on here. but anyway...

i'd like to share with everyone my first cycle. pct will end tomorrow. now, originally this started off as me poppin my cherry to some hdrol for 5 weeks, but like an idiot, i left school for winter break, and like a moron left some of my hdrol there because i for some reason thought i wouldnt need it. stupid. so, please hold off on the negativity for a second. of course i want all the criticism i can get but be nice yall. ha. so with that said, the cycle in its entirety was a constant work in progress. i listened to my body extremely carefully, and made sure i was never in a bind in regards to supports and ancilliaries. so, here it is.

week 1-3 hdrol 50mg began 11-ketotest halfway through week 3 for cort
week 4 250mg 11ketotest / 600mg boldione / 30mg atd / 30mg 3ohat
week 5 800mg boldione / hdrol 75mg
week 6 800mg boldione / hdrol 75mg
week 7 800mg boldione / hdrol 100mg / furazadrol 150mg
week 8 1000mg boldione / furazadrol 200mg
week 9 1000mg boldione / furazadrol 250 mg / 11-ketotest 150mg
week 10 1000mg boldione / furazadrol 300 mg / 11-ketotest 150mg / 1-carboxy
PCT
week 11 nolva 40mg / 1-carboxy / 11ketotest 150mg
week 12 nolva 40mg / reversitol (1am/2pm) / diesel test hcore 4 tabs / 11ketotest 150mg / 1-carboxy
week 13 nolva 20mg / reversitol (1am/2pm) / dthcore 6 tabs / 11ketotest 150mg / 1-carboxy
week 14 nolva 20mg / reversitol 1am/1pm / dthcore 6 tabs / 11-ketotest 100mg/ 1-carboxy
week 15 reversitol 1pm / dthcore 6 tabs / 11 ketotest 100mg / 1-carboxy

as u can see, this wasnt just a 5 week hdrol run. my goal was moderate lean mass gains and favorable body recomp. I began the cycle at roughly 180 lbs, and had been out of the gym for 2 months due to a shoulder injury. i'm 21 years old, 5'10'', have been active all my life, an avid footballer/lacrosse/hockey player all through out high school. have been weight training since 12 years old. put on my first reaal mass the summer before senior year of high school. weighed 185, bf of around 8-9%. accomplished with diet, no-xplode, and puberty. 8 months later i realized my love for this sport, while realizing that my days of team competition were over, and decided i wanted to get ****ing ripped. 8 weeks of bcaa's + ecdysterone + a ketogenic diet turned me into an animal, literally. the nitrogen retention with that stuff was unreal (back then) combined with some gaspari novdex xt I made some serious, steroid-like gains during the summer before my freshman year of college.
that frame I built that summer has remained with me since then, and my weight fluctuates normally between 180-190lbs. so, began cycle at 180lbs, probably 11-12%bf (estimate). cycle ended at 192lbs (after pct), roughly 10-11%bf. strength increased in all lifts. brute strength was more noticeable in the midst of the cycle, but muscular/anerobic endurance is still noticeably increased. do not have records of my lifts but things generally followed the same trends... my standing dumbell curls for instance (no stress, perfectly executed form) went from 30lb bells - 50lb bells. my peak weight before hopping off the anabolics and into pct was precisely 201.8lbs. at that weight i was looking mean as ****, there was still some sort of bloat. not that bad, but it definitely existed, and i could see it in pictures of me out and stuff. basically i'm saying i look better now after pct personally. i might not have been too big, but i looked to big. next time around i will try to bulk as lean as possible.

pictures are a progression from beginning of cycle to end of pct. sorry they are not dated or something but they are in order.

Attachments

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
c'mon, not a word?

sides were just about nonexistent, other than decreased libido by week 6, which subsided rather quickly with a pinch of horny goat weed and dhea. note that does not mean i had problems performing. just a little less interested in nailin the girl as often as usual.

somebody.....? was thinking of trying another recomp in during the summer once my OFF time has elapsed. cycle suggestions with different compounds anyone?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur abs got thicker.... which a good thing actually i hate washboard abs, i train abs with heavy weights on purpose to get thick abs. but al in all looks good u can see da improvemnts

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
thanks mr. z. **** you too. not much i can do bout that, i've had pubertal gyno since i was 11 years old. its going nowhere. my doc thinks i've had higher than normal test levels and a problem managing estrogen, sounds plausible, but then again who doesnt have outrageous hormone levels when theyre that age. i actually noticed the gyno decreased during pct as compared to precycle. I'm not a pro so why the hell would i go and get surgery. i mean yea thatd be nice not to have these lumps be there like they have been the last 10 years but, **** it. the fact that nolva in itself managed to reduce it slightly is a good sign to me though... maybe i will run a cycle of AI's/Serms for a few months to see what progress i make.
but once again mr. z... thankyou, really appreciate ur helpful comments

MrZ

Awards
Im sorry if that came out the wrong way, I was honestly commenting your pecs. I see know that I wrote it in a stupid way. I have some pubertal too so who am I to point fingers. Sorry again!

Z

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
all good brother. we need a pubertal gyno foundation or something for all of us sufferers. but yea man, its in there like flynt. i can feel it entwined with my muscle fiber all the way to like the bottom of my armpit, even towards the center of my chest, its wicked.
when my chest is in good shape they stary to look ****in' huge, in a good way... muscle tissue + estrogen buildup = a bigass chest. its not as bad when my chest is in shape obviously than when not.

Thor94

Awards
Sean

all good brother. we need a pubertal gyno foundation or something for all of us sufferers. but yea man, its in there like flynt. i can feel it entwined with my muscle fiber all the way to like the bottom of my armpit, even towards the center of my chest, its wicked.
when my chest is in good shape they stary to look ****in' huge, in a good way... muscle tissue + estrogen buildup = a bigass chest. its not as bad when my chest is in shape obviously than when not.
I can hardly notice gyno, seriously you look pretty thick to me, good upper body for sure, good traps and pecs and arms, I think your shoulders could be a bit bigger/wider but maybe it's just cuz of how your standing, anyway you definetly got a little bigger and leaner, all in all a lot bigger and better than a lot of guys your age.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
finally the kinds of posts ive been looking for... and not because your comments happened to be good ones! just some critique of what i accomplished/lack thereof!

because this was my first legit cycle and pct protocol (other than some ax 3ad/mmv2 nonsense a while back in which i gained no different than usual, i really was not sure how far i had to come or fall in order for me to be able to say this was cycle was great, good, or subpar. its not like i just ran my first 12week of injects or something where if i dont gain 25-30lbs than i for sure did smething wrong.

speaking of aas, i really want my next go after a few months of off time to include some test, propionate most likely because i aint going 12 weeks just yet, along with some designer stuff. this will allow me to take full advantage of the designer compounds because the prop i hope would alleviate the majority of sides associated with the those hormones.

does anyone think i could have done a much better job with what i was working with ? > recap =
beginning weight 180 (possibly even lighter); weight after anabolics 201.8; weight after pct 192.

i admit my diet could have been better during the later weeks of my cycle, just in terms of caloric intake. macronutrient-wise i was on the whole time. one things for sure, could have slept better.

Thor94

Awards
Well...

finally the kinds of posts ive been looking for... and not because your comments happened to be good ones! just some critique of what i accomplished/lack thereof!

because this was my first legit cycle and pct protocol (other than some ax 3ad/mmv2 nonsense a while back in which i gained no different than usual, i really was not sure how far i had to come or fall in order for me to be able to say this was cycle was great, good, or subpar. its not like i just ran my first 12week of injects or something where if i dont gain 25-30lbs than i for sure did smething wrong.

speaking of aas, i really want my next go after a few months of off time to include some test, propionate most likely because i aint going 12 weeks just yet, along with some designer stuff. this will allow me to take full advantage of the designer compounds because the prop i hope would alleviate the majority of sides associated with the those hormones.

does anyone think i could have done a much better job with what i was working with ? > recap =
beginning weight 180 (possibly even lighter); weight after anabolics 201.8; weight after pct 192.

i admit my diet could have been better during the later weeks of my cycle, just in terms of caloric intake. macronutrient-wise i was on the whole time. one things for sure, could have slept better.
I think you did fine for a ph cycle, if you had done mdrol maybe you might have gained more but the stuff is strong and you don't feel to great on it, although the strength and size gains are nice. There is nothing I have ever done that I don't have trouble sleeping while doing it. As far as prop it's ok but is a real pain in the ass cuz it needs to be eod for best results, I liked test e or cyp myself. But I would wait a few month for sure and maybe figure out exactly what you want to accomplish with it first.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
yeaa thats what ive heard. out of curiosity whats the shortest some enanth/cycp can be run without it being a waste of your time and money.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some nice gains there but idk I mean to me this looks like it was a $500-600 cycle. The 11-keto is expensive as crap, that much bold is as well, looks like 2-3 bottles of furazadrol, etc. I'd have just ran a testosterone cycle for that.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
believe me easy... if i could have, i would have... i had a bunch of old money owed to me and was finally paid in one nice check, so i figured why not. all in all it was 3bottles eq-jet ($90), 2 hdrol (60), 2 furaz ($100), the icon is wayyy to ****ing money but got a nice deal at 40 per ($80). CS ($40), nolva (60ml@20mg/ml = $40, reversitol ($40), DTHC ($40), 1-carboxy ($12)...
so yea bro, a good 500 bux. But, it wasn't purchased all at one time because this cycle was a work in progress the whole time through. And yea i know you guys hate that ****, but to make you happier, i did obviously have the nolva from day one.

the designer **** really does get expensive if you wana do it the best way you possibly can, and that means if youre looking to run 1,4ad for instance, then you better not be thinking 4-5 weeks enough, because at that point you really just pissed away your cash.

im looking to run a sick cut/recomp once i've completed my off time. on hand right now i have 1 bottle xmass, 1bottle estane, and 1 bottle superbolan (which i really do not wana use, shitss HARSH, if i did it would be real low dose. in fact it was 19bux so i said **** it and got it thinking ill sell it some deuchebag in 2 years after the ban) all of which cost me $66! nutra you dudes are the shiiiit.
but, what i'd really like to do is a real cycle of injects. maybe something like an 8 week run of test prop / drostanalone prop and throw in either the estane or xmass. it sounds wicked to me but i'm sure some one with more experience would know better. i saw on what appears to be a legitimate online source for aas a product made by some UGL (forget the name) called ultimate cutting blend or something like that. its 50mg testprop / 50mg masteron / 50mg tren ace per ml all in one vial... 150mg of hormones/ml. sounds great because its already in one vial. i'd shoot them at the same time EOD regardless if i were to get them all separate, but this sounds so damn convenient.

easy... or anyone for that matter who's versed in these... am I ready for such a stack. I really hate the downsides of the designers and know that if i'm gonna take steroids, why the **** would want to be using those that are more harmful? the legal thing scares many who feel differently than i, but seriously, i care more about my health. therefore i want to start injecting before i hop back on any of the outrageously harsh designers.

please chime in seasoned vets, and big names on this board

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno, I'd say you still should do a straight test prop/e/cyp for the first cycle, 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks (8-10 for prop) with arimidex as your first venture into "the serious stuff" rather than that blend. And use the xmass as the kickstart :)

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
my only concern is that i will explode on my first all test run at a half gram a week. i have some great genetics and respond so well to anabolics. i just dont wana get too big because at the moment, being huge is not my goal. would 250mg a week be useless...cant be right? the masteron i really like on paper and from what i've heard, and think its right up my ally in terms of goals. its pretty crazy how different a compound the stuff becomes after that dimethyl group is added and starts blowing people up like balloons in 3 weeks haaaa.

regardless i have a ton of time to figure out exactly i wan't to do. i kinda wana buy the stuff sooner than later just to know i have it. not to mention my boy just told me about a number of verrry reputable online sources that specialize in stealth packaging and might i add have some unbelievably great prices for human grade gear.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
250 probably not a huge difference, i dont frequently hear of guys going lower than 400, but even 300 puts you over normal human range (but not that much over...)

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
right... thanks for the words easy... keep you posted on my ideas and what i end up copping.

Thor94

Awards
Sean

I've heard of that blend and heard it was great,.... that would probably be what your looking for in terms of size and cutting up, anything over 500 test per week is going to give some good size gains, and believe it or not 250 a week is a good first cycle amount but not any less than that for test for a first time. 8 weeks would be a minimum run for me...Remember though diet and lifting, cardio, and rest/recovery will have a HELL of a LOT to do with what you get from it. You do have damn good genetics for bbing IMO.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
believe me man, i am the last person you gotta worry about in regards to the "o so if i take this and this add some of that and go to the gym 3x a week ill be an npc competitor"

my diet is pretty religious just in general, cycle or not. its religious, but not religious enough. whatever you're doing can always be done a little bit better. the little bit makes up the differentce between you and the dude next to you, so why the **** not?

recovery, as i mentioned earlier, could have been much better during the cycle, and prob would have had some great effects if so. the 1-carboxy was actually included for that reason, because i figure my shitty sleep cycle means i have lower gh/igf-1, and therefore wanted to make up for it. wasnt included until a week before pct tho, but the stuff keeps you nice and lean, i like it... was a huge fan of anabloic pump, i def give usp labs the thumbs up. good company. i will stress recovery as much as my diet for my inject run during the summer.

in regards to cardio... was nonexistent during the cycle. for the cut with the injects im gonna go all out HIIT. literally from 0-60 in the cardio department. it should really shock the hell out of my body and metabolism. a brief note, i am an AVID enjoyer of green goodness, have been my whole life since i was like 15, it had no real bearing on my performance during high school competition, but because my lungs have been inactive in comparison to when i was competing a few years ago. I legit stopped doing any cardio over a year ago. so with all that said, its gona be tough haahaa! i'm down for the challenge of course. pound for pound, the best shape i've ever been in my life was at the end of highschool, in fact i dont think my bf% has been that low since the summer before i began college. this is for sure attributed to the shape my lungs were in and the al the running i did.

and in regards to genetics... yea man i think i've been blessed. i realized it more and more as i aged through puberty. like i said, i picked up my first weight when i was 12. i had the best trainer in the whole ****ing world, my grandfather. hes turning 79 in two weeks, and i **** you not, the guy could easily break you in half, tear off your leg and beat you to a pulp with it. he managed to squeeze his way out of general infantry during the korean war so he could do what he did best instead, fight! he's a member of the first generation of fitness enthusiasts. the first generation of lifters and big guys, where going to the gym would mean going to your friend tony's garage to lift some cement filled paint buckets, cars, you get the idea. he tought me everything i know in regards to training and technique. only difference is, he trained me to be a fighter from age 12, but once i got to high school i realized the fighter's body was not what i needed. i needed size and strength for football, and to take advantage of the little pussies on the lacrosse frield.
his son, i.e. my dad, was also an allstar athlete. wrestling and football. i've seen picture of him at my age... absolutely ripppppped. less size but great definition. my dad is finally getting back into shape with a new gym membership and training regimen and everything, im happy for him. but, he has yet to let me make him my 12 week science project haaaa. give him 12 weeks some good supplements and a diet and i could have him looking the way he was at 20 i think haaa.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
impressive gains!!!

what diet did you follow during this cycle? did you have cheats, or pretty clean?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
just stuck to my normal diet as usual... which is very clean yes. some cheats here or there. but to me thats not really cheating because i dont even enjoy eating 'cheat foods'. eating clean food tastes better than **** food to me. not to mention i'm quite the chef, and even better if i'm home, my dad is no **** one of the best chefs i know of.

that said, my normal diet consists of probably around 25% fats, 25% carbs, and 50% protein give or take. it might be more like 30f, 30c, 40p. either way, i consume just about zero simple carbs. any aand all carbs are complex. and i stay the hell away from maltodextrin, so no waxymaize. grind up some oats instead for a preworkout shake instead of the maltodextrin, the stuff is really not too good for you despite how great of a pump it gives you (especially with a product like anabolic pump, or insulin obv). proteins are mainly from red meat of all varying fat contents (damn do i love kobe beef...damn do i love kobe beef!!!), fish (an extreme lover and purveyor of sushi, with brown rice obviously. actually i tend to stick to sashimi and a side bowl of brown rice), and of course chicken and turkey. not too many shakes, enough to take down my cycle support. i actually found myself capping it a lot just because i didnt feel like making and gulping down a shake, id rather eat. by the way, i almost always use optimum nutrition's pro-complex (the best protein available macronutrient-wise; pricey but amazing and loaded with great stuff). tons of green fibrous vegetables, spinach and brocolli especially (ecdy and DIM). lots and lots of water. fats come from my meat, peanut butter (protein+efa enhanced; power peanutbutter), fish oils, avocados and the like.

and if i were to 'cheat,' i'd grab the good stuff... like sour patch kids and **** like that. everyone on the board should get themselves on 750mg sourpatch/week... the shits outrageous, especially when stacked with 100mg sourpunch straws eod :) ahhhhhhhaa

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
absolutely not gix. i like the 'idead' of dienelone. its cheap, and so i bought it. and not after this whole cbs thing with tren xtreme... glad i did. i know my liver and kidneys are not happy with me right now. im aware of all that, took as many precautions as possible before, during, and after, right now. super dosing milkthistle can only do so much and i am aware of that as well.
for your own info... my next cycle won't begin until august. it will be all injects, no orals, let alone methyls.