First Epi Cycle

brian101883

Awards
I am 5'10 182 pounds and 10 to 11% body fat. Wanting to run an epi cycle for my first cycle ever. Just got back into working out about 6 or 8 months ago. Lifted back in high school but im 25 now so its been awhile. Now whats the worst thing that could happen if I "havent been lifting long enough" I mean ive heard that a few time. But if I have a good cycle lined up and a solid PCT then what would be the prob since Epi is pretty milded. What kind of gains could I expect to get from my first cycle like this. Any input would be awesome thanks.

Here is what I plan on during my cycle:
-Fish Oil, 3 at breakfast, 3 at lunch, 3 at dinner
-Whey Protein, 3 shakes per day. 1 for breakfast. 1 pre & 1 post workout

Though about loading milk thistle or cycle assist 1 week before. Do I really need to do that? Also do shout I start off taking nolva during PCT or only if I need it?

Also with this being my first cycle would it be best to stay at 20/20/30/40?

My PCT is:
Nolva (20,20,10,10)
Cycle Support (2xday)
PCS (2caps AM , 2caps PM) also maybe some lean extreme, but kinda iffy on that.

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
What kind of gains could I expect to get from my first cycle like this.
depends on how you dose it.. i just finished an epi cycle at 30/30/40/40 and gained about 5 lbs while losing some bf. IMO its much better for a cut than trying to bulk with it. Its real mild stuff so dont expect a ton. good compound to "get your feet wet" with

brian101883

Awards
Is my pct to much for epistane? Or does it look pretty solid.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
PCT looks good. with Nolva I did 40 first day 30 second day then 20/10/10. Since its so mild I came back pretty quickly and kept all of my lifting and weight gains. But how you set yours up looks great and will work fine.