Superdrol vs Epistane

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a superdrol clone a few times but i am afraid to keep running it over and over. Is epistane a good replacement?

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Not quite as potent but similar in that both are dry gains.

Also has less sides for most users, so i'd say its good.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
depends on ur goals epi is more of a harding agaent and recomp. as to mdrol is a bulkin

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
gained 6lbs on epi
gained 13lbs on s-drol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from what most are saying, "The One" may be comparable to superdrol

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks everybody. i am tempted to run the one from a friends bottle for 2 weeks but all i have taken is superdrol and i know its super toxic and i just wanna be safe but still get big. i only cycle maybe 2x a year i already ran mrol 10mg a day for 3 weeks this year

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
im looking for gains im 5 9 170 and i wanna be 190ish solid but mdrol too toxic of thats the only thing i run whats another good replacement other than juice

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
epi is CRAP compared to mdrol/superdrol. ZERO comparison =)

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
so should i wait and give my body like 4 months b4 i start mdrol again?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
from what most are saying, "The One" may be comparable to superdrol

great gains like super BUT sides seem very minimal and guys taking The One seem to be in GREAT moods! I would say much better than Superdrol so far. Logs aren't done yet. See if the guys keep their gains.

From my experience I gained well more from Superdrol as far as mass and equal on strength. I did lose a little of my Havoc gains. Superdrol gains have been great and most have stuck. I ran it 3 weeks (welll just over 23 days) and I'm in week 3 PCT. So far so good. I gained 10 solid lbs on Superdrol.

sean4104

Awards
great gains like super BUT sides seem very minimal and guys taking The One seem to be in GREAT moods! I would say much better than Superdrol so far. Logs aren't done yet. See if the guys keep their gains.

From my experience I gained well more from Superdrol as far as mass and equal on strength. I did lose a little of my Havoc gains. Superdrol gains have been great and most have stuck. I ran it 3 weeks (welll just over 23 days) and I'm in week 3 PCT. So far so good. I gained 10 solid lbs on Superdrol.
i have run superdrol 3 times and epistane once. i am in pharmaceutical sales so i have a decent knowledge of pharmacology, nutrition etc...just letting you know i am credible.

supedrol is pretty crazy in terms of quick and clean gains if nutrition is in order. that being said, keep a couple things in mind:
1) the side effects during pct can be pretty crappy. i have noticed on each cycle durting pct i get at least one massive pimple that doesnt leave for at least a week and a half. my pct has always been on point with SERM, etc. i may have been able to mitigate that with some vitamins or whatever, but i almost feel like the rebound can be so huge that your body is going to do what it feels like doing. epistane was pretty sick as well. not quite as much in the gains dept, but pct was easy and killer strength can be achieved here as well. it also does not give your liver a real kick in the balls during first pass metabolism like superdrol does. no you can not feel your liver hurting, but it will be come cycles end.

2) lets talk homeostasis. this is basically your bodies way of keeping things in check, and all systems nominal. this is to anyone who thinks they can add mass without a lifestyle change. you have just put usually in the range of 12-18 pounds on in a VERY short time. your body is not used to this, and will actually shed this weight if you do not change your LIFESTYLE to accomodate it. keeping the calories exactly as they were on cycle to keep those gains is very important. otherwise, you just put your lipids and liver through a lot of **** for nothing.

Thor94

Awards
THANK you Sean...,

i have run superdrol 3 times and epistane once. i am in pharmaceutical sales so i have a decent knowledge of pharmacology, nutrition etc...just letting you know i am credible.

supedrol is pretty crazy in terms of quick and clean gains if nutrition is in order. that being said, keep a couple things in mind:
1) the side effects during pct can be pretty crappy. i have noticed on each cycle durting pct i get at least one massive pimple that doesnt leave for at least a week and a half. my pct has always been on point with SERM, etc. i may have been able to mitigate that with some vitamins or whatever, but i almost feel like the rebound can be so huge that your body is going to do what it feels like doing. epistane was pretty sick as well. not quite as much in the gains dept, but pct was easy and killer strength can be achieved here as well. it also does not give your liver a real kick in the balls during first pass metabolism like superdrol does. no you can not feel your liver hurting, but it will be come cycles end.

2) lets talk homeostasis. this is basically your bodies way of keeping things in check, and all systems nominal. this is to anyone who thinks they can add mass without a lifestyle change. you have just put usually in the range of 12-18 pounds on in a VERY short time. your body is not used to this, and will actually shed this weight if you do not change your LIFESTYLE to accomodate it. keeping the calories exactly as they were on cycle to keep those gains is very important. otherwise, you just put your lipids and liver through a lot of **** for nothing.
This is good info .

brandon7583

Awards
IBE Epistane......

I sure wish Creatine Monohydrate felt like that.