1st Epi cycle question

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I am planning my first Epi cycle, it's on its way! My question is, would it be stupid to try and get lean during this cycle. I am trying to lose fat as well as gain muscle. I am willing to not get everything I could get out of a bulk cycle to not have the extra fat. I am 36, 6'-2", 224 lbs. Probably 16% bf. Is this stuff good for cutting or just bulking?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i just used it for cutting and was able to loose bf% while not loosing any weight. It kind of pissed me off that I was not loosing any weight but after i figured out that i was still loosing bf% i was pretty stoked!
I would highly recommend the ah-89/hmg stack from american cell labs. That **** worked wonders for me. I am on the pct right now from it.
Here is a link to a thread I started with pics progressing from my stack.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/117854-5-weeks-into.html#post1848843

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing my epi cycle today. Put on 15 pounds in a month with no noticable fat increase. This makes me believe a cut done properly would work really well. good luck!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
15 lbs?!? wow, maybe at 161 lbs you had some "newb" type gains cause thats alot for epi.

I just finished epi at 30/30/40/40 and it was GREAT for cutting. I cut alot of bf and actually gained 5 lbs, and I did it all around 3500-4000 calories/day

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
So what kind of bf% reduction have you guys seen?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well I had a diet of 2100 calories. And dropped from 12.8% to 11.0%
I am sure someone who had a higher bf% would be able to drop a lot more. my body has been holding on to the my remaining fat for dear life since i got to 12.5%

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I checked out your pic and your abs are quite visible though, right? That's all I want. I'm ont looking to get 6% because I know i could never maintain it. I'm hoping to get where you are.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
well the top 4 of my abs are visible. The lower is not. My abs just came out from hiding for a few years like 3 weeks ago. I want to get to where i have a full six pack. I would say my abs started to show right at about 12.0% bf

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
and was it just me or did you guys get an increase in appetite while on epi?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
holy hell, i was hungry every 30 mins.. it started to get real annoying after a while $$$$$ lol

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
A couple people have said my 20/30/30/40 Epi cycle was too low for my size, (6'-2", 225) so I bumped it to 20/30/40/40.

I am on my third day at 20. Haven't been to the gym since my very first dose. From what I've read, I should be "feeling" it by day 3. I will be doing chest and tris a bit later today. If I am not feeling anything, should I bump it to 30 early ar stay at 20 for the rest of the week? I want to make sure I get what i can out of this cycle. Does size really matter in the dose?

Thanks guys!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
A couple people have said my 20/30/30/40 Epi cycle was too low for my size, (6'-2", 225) so I bumped it to 20/30/40/40.

I am on my third day at 20. Haven't been to the gym since my very first dose. From what I've read, I should be "feeling" it by day 3. I will be doing chest and tris a bit later today. If I am not feeling anything, should I bump it to 30 early ar stay at 20 for the rest of the week? I want to make sure I get what i can out of this cycle. Does size really matter in the dose?

Thanks guys!
Whats you experince, have you cycled before?

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I am not pulsing. I have done a sust 250 cycle some years back a ph cycle a few years ago. I have been lifting for years.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
I am not pulsing. I have done a sust 250 cycle some years back a ph cycle a few years ago. I have been lifting for years.
I would run it at 30mg for sure. Epi is pretty mild, especially for your size. You will most likly find your best results at 30-40mg. Most find 40mg to be the "zone". Listen to your body, bump it up, if you get sides, or feel like shyt lower the dose.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
ya I felt it at 30 but really got good results off 40 . By the way at the end of my cycle I got my body fat checked and ended at 9.9%. So started at 12.8% and ended at 9.9%

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
any lower than 30/30/40/40 and your wasting your time at your size. Unfortunately, i never really felt anything crazy.. my strength went up slightly .. epi is just reall mild

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
make sure your taking your support supps too. alot of people will say you dont need them on cycle but its good to be safe

good luck bro!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
definitly some EFA for your joints. Mine were on fire at first. But the EFA helped

glennwethere

glennwethere

Awards
I'm taking Anabolic Xtreme's Perfect Cycle along with 6-8 or so a day 1000 mg EFA's. (2 with each epi dose) also throughout the day, I am taking Hawthorn Berry for BP and Saw Palmetto. I bought Glucosamine for the joints last night but I'm not sure if that stuff really even works though does it? I will take it anyway. I am taking extra B6, COQ10, D, E, a ton of C plus a multi and a few others that I can't think of right now. Seems like all I do lately is pop pills all day long.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i will have to look at the actual dosage on the bottle when I get home.