M1T and POST

Rebel

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If i take 20 mg of M1T a day for 4 weeks will the 1 bottle ( 20mg) bottle of nolva be enough? What is best to stack with M1T for the best gains?

shadow_manifest

Awards
One bottle should be enough and 4-ad is the best thing to stack.

raytrade

Awards
When is the best time of day to take M-1-T & 4-AD on cycle, and to take Nolvadex off cycle? What about Clomid?

raytrade

Awards
Do a search man, there is so much info on here.
I tried but the only search terms I could come up with to describe what I want, like "M1T time of day" do not work because 3 of the 4 words in it are under 4 letters and it won't allow those search words, and of course, searching just under "time" is not specific enough. Could someone be so kind as to either direct me to the proper search term to find my results or just answer my question about the time of day to take M1T, 4AD, and Nolvadex? I have read back a few pages worth of threads between here and the supplement central board and can't find mention of this subject. I see plenty of talk about the best dosage and even how many doses to take per day, but not about such practical issues as when to take it, whether to take it with food, etc. (such as with a morning meal, on an empty stomach 45 minutes before your workout or whatever). Sorry if I am just missing this but I have been trying to find this out for a couple of weeks and no one seems to be able or willing to help me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Just go to the cycle info section of the board. Plenty of m1t cycle threads there. All you answers are there bro.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
When is the best time of day to take M-1-T & 4-AD on cycle, and to take Nolvadex off cycle? What about Clomid?
Although Clomid works fine it has some unwanted side effects. Most seem to prefer Nolva for their PCT. Some even use both.

It doesn't really matter when you take your dose of M-1T. Some take it in the morning, while others take it before bed due to the lethargy you can experience. Some even split their doses 12 hours apart to help alleviate the side effects.

A lot of this is personal preference. Just do some further research on these boards and you will find your answers.

vicmack777

Awards
What time of day should you take the nolvadex, post cycle?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
M1t can be taken at any time. It would be best to split the dosage if you have 5mg tabs, 1 morning/1 nite, etc. I have 10mg caps, so i just take em about 2 hrs before bed in hopes that the lethargy helps me sleep. You get real lethargic about 2hrs after you take it, so judge that accordingly.

Most take PCT chems at night. I take them in the afternoon as I feel Nolva gives me a little insomnia & hot flashes. I don't think it matters much.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i prefer my nolva right after a nice poop. see it leaves the insides clear to absorb my nolva. normally this happens around 9:10am

Yimen E.Cricket

Awards
  • Established
I recently learned Nolva has a half life of 5 - 7 days.

Take it whenever you are craving a tasty treat. Swish it around real good. You will love it!