xtreme tren cycle

justinc

Awards
Getting ready to start my xtreme tren cycle in a couple weeks and just wanted your opinions on how everything looks.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 210
bodyfat: 14%
Previous cycles: Superdrol (Anabolic Xtreme)

Preload Cycle Support 1 week prior to use

Xtreme tren 60\90\90\90
Cycle support 2x daily
Vitex 3x daily

PCT:
Inhibit-e 3\2\1\1
DHEA 1\1\1\1 (100mg daily)
Diesel Test Hardcore 2/2/2/1

I know some people will encourage me to have a SERM on hand just in case. I can get my hands on a SERM fairly quickly if I need it. Anything I should change? The only thing Im concerned about is the doses of my PCT, not sure if they are right. Thanks.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I have heard reverse taper of the inhibit-e....... I am going to run 1/1/2 with mine.

justinc

Awards
Yes loved the Superdrol cycle. I still have enough left in that bottle to do a 10/20/20 cycle. But the bottle is about 4 years old and didn't care for the sides. Back pumps and lethargy were insane.

Now that i think about it, I do remember seeing some people do the reverse taper for the inhibit-e, so I might do that.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Yes loved the Superdrol cycle. I still have enough left in that bottle to do a 10/20/20 cycle. But the bottle is about 4 years old and didn't care for the sides. Back pumps and lethargy were insane.

Now that i think about it, I do remember seeing some people do the reverse taper for the inhibit-e, so I might do that.
Now that I think of it.....

I think though that might only be reverse taper if you are on Clomid to stop an eastrogen rebound.

Not 100% though!

TheRoman

Awards
has anyone ever had any bloating while on tren?