19 NOR Andro

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Is there anything like 19 NOR or 1 AD extreme out there today? I stacked 19 nor with 1-AD Extreme and what is now known as Flex complex found at BB.com. Had my best gains ever. 5"5-152lbs w/11% bf. Can't get there now for nothing.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anything like 19 NOR or 1 AD extreme out there today? I stacked 19 nor with 1-AD Extreme and what is now known as Flex complex found at BB.com. Had my best gains ever. 5"5-152lbs w/11% bf. Can't get there now for nothing.
Your kinda small, huh ?? 136 pounds

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sounds like you stacked 3 orals together. that's not something I would recommend to anyone.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
both were methyl free. ergo apperntly made a new 1ad ppl like but only purshcaeably on their own website. and 19nor tren product is finavol by aps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
both stacked with "flex" meaning some Phera Plex clone, which is methyl. The liver isn't the only thing to consider, all of them raise blood pressure and mess up cholesterol.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both stacked with "flex" meaning some Phera Plex clone, which is methyl. The liver isn't the only thing to consider, all of them raise blood pressure and mess up cholesterol.
NO... Flex complex is creatine, DIM and that methoxy stuff nothing methylated.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you could probably snort all 3 together and it will still be safer than A Superdrol clone....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so u wanna run the same exact cycle that u did last time? what happened did they run out of it

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Very lean thank you! would love to run the same but my gym does not carry stuff like that and not sure of a safe place to get stuff.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
........... nutraplanet.com sells the tren and ergo websites sells their new 1ad

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Going to try a product called Se7en for women (7-hydroxy-5-methyl-3-phenylchromone propylcarbonate) ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT!

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Curl 40lb DB, 80lb barbell, leg press 480, squat 200, bench 55lb DB's I would'nt say I was skinny for 5'5 135lbs.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Curl 40lb DB, 80lb barbell, leg press 480, squat 200, bench 55lb DB's I would'nt say I was skinny for 5'5 135lbs.
My advice would be to start eating A LOT and forget the steroids.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
wait...are you a woman?

edit: sorry just looked at your profile...you are definately a woman and ripped at that....i believe that the guys posting are under the assumption that you are a man....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you are wanting a reliable place to purchase than go to nutraplanet....they are cheap and have good turn around....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Going to try a product called Se7en for women (7-hydroxy-5-methyl-3-phenylchromone propylcarbonate) ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT!
sorry for the triple post but....you should def notice some good hardening up with the seven but i dont think that it would be ANYTHING like the result you got from your previous stack....

cmc

cmc

Awards
wait...are you a woman?

edit: sorry just looked at your profile...you are definately a woman and ripped at that....i believe that the guys posting are under the assumption that you are a man....
Mooch...that was pretty funny.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
YES Mooch, I am all woman!
I totally missed that... I feel rather stupid. Nevermind the previous comments.

What dose did you run your previous PH's at?

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
The previous PH's were taken in 2005, was out of gym till end of 07'. 19 NOR do not remember but 1-AD was 100mg of 1 Androstene 3, 17 diol(still have bottle w/ 8 caps)

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
My 1-AD is from 2005 and came from IDS. I don't think the same as today's 1-AD. Can't be, but I wish!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
My 1-AD is from 2005 and came from IDS. I don't think the same as today's 1-AD. Can't be, but I wish!
AMS has 1AD, here is a log of someone using it with great results

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/114977-timberlakers-1-andro.html

You might want to look into MMV2 from Legal Gear. I believe its supposed to be similar to Anavar and it gets pretty much nothing but good reviews from users. Its VERY cheap on the legal gear site if you use the "AM50" coupon code.

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Thanks for the info. Thought about trying Anavar,Winstrol or 19 nor tren. Heard some cause voice lowering up to 2 octaves and my voice is low enough for a woman. Other sides I don't mind so much!!!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Thought about trying Anavar,Winstrol or 19 nor tren. Heard some cause voice lowering up to 2 octaves and my voice is low enough for a woman. Other sides I don't mind so much!!!!
Anavar is pricey stuff. MMV2 is noted for its leaning out capabilities and for strength gains, and is only mildly hormonal. Im not sure if MMV2 would cause deepening of the voice, but I somehow doubt it would do that.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love that pic of that jailbait girl, what a sexy little thing she is. Looks old enough to me, is 18 perfect or am I ****ed?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I love that pic of that jailbait girl, what a sexy little thing she is. Looks old enough to me, is 18 perfect or am I ****ed?
Nothing wrong with nailing a hot 18y/o:bandit:

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, there not AS used up at that age, let me stress AS , cause girls these days get used up sometimes at 14, girls in my highschool did.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
any androgen can deepen a womans voice....its just a price thats gonna be paid if woman want to cycle...many women do really well on 10-20mgs of var....that might be a good option....mabye post this in the womans foruum or pm crader....she has a lot of good info on this sort of thing....

Heavydude

Awards
maybe u should compete as a power lifter considering your lifts for your weight class!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at 152 lbs you are nowhere near ready for a progestin based steroid, or any for that matter. When you ve exhausted your natural ability you can rejoin the darkside. MAn I made amazing gain s taking phosphagen and eating and trainging. I wish I could go back, but once your in, your in. Remember that

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
at 152 lbs you are nowhere near ready for a progestin based steroid, or any for that matter. When you ve exhausted your natural ability you can rejoin the darkside. MAn I made amazing gain s taking phosphagen and eating and trainging. I wish I could go back, but once your in, your in. Remember that
152lbs is a pretty muscular female... and probably about the point where natural ability is going to hit a ceiling.

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
(answering 3 at once). so how much would I need to weigh to be ready for a progestin based steroid? I considered power lifting at one time but it was just a thought. Only at 138lbs now working toward 150. Started GVT training this week for 9 wk run, will see what I gain. Taking se7en,EstroSupress and will start an old form of 19 NOR Andro transdermal next Friday.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure about that. Im assuming you want to take a dienelone precursor such as tren extreme or extreme tren, in my opinion you will get bloated off it, they aromatize quite heavily to estrogen, even though the bottle says they dont... I call bull sht, ive used it , you get harder fuller muscles, somewhat bloated and as soon as you come off you deflate, no matter what pct you do. From what I hear epistane is a great steroid for women, I personally think these progestins are risky and not woth the sides, they crush a man's libido in 2 days ( trust me ) and make you aggressive as hell! your call but id say for a female epistane is the way to go for sure. Just my .02

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure about that. Im assuming you want to take a dienelone precursor such as tren extreme or extreme tren, in my opinion you will get bloated off it, they aromatize quite heavily to estrogen, even though the bottle says they dont... I call bull sht, ive used it , you get harder fuller muscles, somewhat bloated and as soon as you come off you deflate, no matter what pct you do. From what I hear epistane is a great steroid for women, I personally think these progestins are risky and not woth the sides, they crush a man's libido in 2 days ( trust me ) and make you aggressive as hell! your call but id say for a female epistane is the way to go for sure. Just my .02
you may be right on the aromatization....heres a link...but as this is such a new compound and not been studied that much it is unclear....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/98883-dienolone-boldione-testing.html

as far as what she is running we are talking about two totally different things...shes got her hands on one of the old 19-nor transdermals not estra 4 9...and yeah i think epi or winni would be okay for a ldy but id rather see some var in there....

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you may be right on the aromatization....heres a link...but as this is such a new compound and not been studied that much it is unclear....
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/98883-dienolone-boldione-testing.html

as far as what she is running we are talking about two totally different things...shes got her hands on one of the old 19-nor transdermals not estra 4 9...and yeah i think epi or winni would be okay for a ldy but id rather see some var in there....
Ya I read that line a week ago, weird that it aromatizes, yet people swear it doesnt , my bad with the transdermal there

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Ya I read that line a week ago, weird that it aromatizes, yet people swear it doesnt , my bad with the transdermal there
people swear it doesnt because that is what the bottle says....people are stupid

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
nice conversation, thought about Tren extreme or Anavar but sticking to what I know works for me. First time on se7ven (nothing major) not sure what to think yet.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont have a ton of experience with the methoxy derivatives....but you should def see some hardening up and toning...doubt its gonnna be anything like what you see with your transdermal

sweatntears

sweatntears

Awards
Trying to get back up to my all time max of 650x6. earlier lifted(just to see) 290x10 340x10 360x10 380x10 400x 10 9-10 were kinda tough. will do again at 4 wks and 9 wks.
Had great results on last transdermal run and continued gains 4-5 wks after stopping. My source said very unusual for women.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get back up to my all time max of 650x6. earlier lifted(just to see) 290x10 340x10 360x10 380x10 400x 10 9-10 were kinda tough. will do again at 4 wks and 9 wks.
Had great results on last transdermal run and continued gains 4-5 wks after stopping. My source said very unusual for women.
what lift was this?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah but what lift are you doing? squat machine, leg press etc.....