phera cycle need a little help

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
height 6'2"
weight 205

alright everyone im gonna be starting a cycle of pp soon and im gonna need a little help with this... im going on milk thistle a week beofre i start pp while being on it during and after as well. for pct im considering nolva, reversitol, and as i said before earlier milk thistle. is this okay? let me know

my cycle with PP is going to start off at 15mg a day for the first week then 2 weeks at 30 mg per day. then going back down to 15 mg the 4th week.

PM me if necessary

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ppl do cycle of 15 30 30 maybe 40 on 4th. DO NOT PYRAMID. use cycle support by AI or cycle assit by CEL instead. stack with trisorbagen the PP. get the PP from cel its a good company. and for pct i suggest nolva and clomid also add a 6oxo and pct assit by cel or pct by AI

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
okay im probably just gonna do 15 30 30 and hold off on the 40 till the next go round. i definitely like cycle assist ill buy that soon and trisobargan is looking good too.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya be on the safe side. i belive dr.d also admitted he nevaer had to go above 20mg... pp is potent. especially if u stack with trisorbagen u might not even have to go to 30mg.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
though i myself am running a cycel in 4days with finavol (19nor tren) and i plan to go reckless...... but i am a pretty big dude 214 now but i just finished cuttin my comfortable weight is at 235lbs and my most massive wat 247lbs

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
so you think i should try 15 15 30 then? if im taking trisorbagen? just see how i do the first 2 weeks and if they arent great try 30 the third?

powelson86

Awards
as far as ur milk thistle bro you need to research the amount of time it takes for milk thistle to start doing you any good. i don't remember off hand how long it is but i remember its at least a month before it will start actually helping your liver.. simple google search will let u kno

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
yeah im just ging to buy cycle assist instead

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Alright quick update... my trisorbagen came in on monday along with my perfect cycle liver support and i feel alot thicker already... my weight is bouncing around cuz i play alot of hockey so i sweat alot but just looking in the mirror i notice a difference