SAFE? M1T

NKE69

Awards
I obtained some M1T and i plan to only do a half cycle (1 week) @10mg. for minimal side effects and some good gains.

@ 1 week i believe i will need less for a PCT, i'm going to take pro liver after my 1 week along with nolvadex, how long should i take the nolva and what dose...or do i need any bcuz of a shortened cycle?

also any other pct needs?

thanks for the help

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
this is a stupid idea. 1 week are you kidding me. sorry if i'm harsh but 1 even 2 weeks isn't going to give you any lasting gains. one week is basically 1-2 workouts per bodypart. if you want to just do it for the hell of it maybe gain a tiny bit of strength for a week...... just a bad idea.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I obtained some M1T and i plan to only do a half cycle (1 week) @10mg. for minimal side effects and some good gains.

@ 1 week i believe i will need less for a PCT, i'm going to take pro liver after my 1 week along with nolvadex, how long should i take the nolva and what dose...or do i need any bcuz of a shortened cycle?

thanks for the help
:poke::dunce::spank:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how about this. whats the smallest dose on m1t 5 or 10mg? m1t is bad but just use it lowest possible for 4wks and maybe ull have enough for another cycle :) in 6months. true story i have a buddy big mac aka mike who know all sorts a bodybuilders in WA, Eastside (bellevue kirkland redmond etc etc) and there was one dude who ran m1t for like 6-8 months crusing it i belive is the term. he used it straight then pulse then stright then pulse etc etc with some clomid and hcg. and got gained like 40lbs or something like that. crazy story huh. btw no1 do this!

brandon7583

Awards

thanks for the help
Generally a M1T cycle is 4-6 weeks, so a ½ cycle would be around 2-3 weeks.

Based on you experience (I’m not sure of) I would run 4 weeks at 5mg. After the first or second week if no sides are present bump to 10 mgs and so on.

Just listen to your body! I’ve had 4 friends use M1T with no sides, but we all have read the horror threads about it!

I hope this helps.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MPFit Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 11
CEDeoudes59 Anabolics 11