Superdrol/Finadrol/S-Drol???

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is gone I assume. Are the other 2 the same or even close? One claims to be the same exact formula. Anyone know for sure.

Also, what is the strongest readily available product of this type? Next in line and so on. I`m getting back into this and the only thing othe3r than food and a few Aminos and protein I`ve used is Creatine and Clenbuterol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol seems to be the best and most reliable clone out there

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Is it readily available? What should I stack with it. I`m looking for more lean weight, drop fat and get defined.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont stack anything with it. its a potent methylated steroid. lean weight, dropping fat and all that comes from a strict diet

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Ok. My diet is in check. Cardio work will help to lose weight. Should I be taking any other suuplements other than clean food and whey protein while taking this?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
kk man here we go.
the dose for the mdrol should be 10 20 30 30 stack it with trisorbagen from anabolic xtreme u will see a huge diff. take cycle assist from CEL or life support from AI to help ur body on the cycle. and u should be good. also! dont F up make sure u have ur pct ready B4 u start ur cycle. and which ever u use cycle assist or life support pre load them 2 wks before ur cycle starts and take ur trisorbagen with ur mdrol. thats about it.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is overrated IMO

i really like the tren products.

particularly trenadrol by kilosports.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't you know what your taking before you take it??

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
This is why I`m asking. Doing research. I`m a ways off before I start anything like this.

Cool good to here. I just ran Mdrol, had great results. I have a log where myself and Boyders were running at the same time, check it out, might help. Search 1st Mdrol Cycle.

Good Luck