Arnold Classic Booths - AnabolicMinds.com

Arnold Classic Booths

  1. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    378

    Reputation

    Arnold Classic Booths


    I was at the Arnold today for my 7th year in a row and can't believe you can't find PHs there? This is one of the biggest meathead conventions there is, yet no hormones? Are companies just concerned about alerting the public of the latest legal PH?

    If I missed a booth, please let me know...I'm going again Sunday and will stock up!!

  2. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    378

    Reputation

    or PM me if you got the real deal LOL
  3. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    this is only a theory..but seeing as the sponsor and namesake is the governor of california i would imagine he didnt want people selling steroids(legal or not) at his show...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    this is only a theory..but seeing as the sponsor and namesake is the governor of california i would imagine he didnt want people selling steroids(legal or not) at his show...
    Are you and the OP related?? I see a resemblance..
  5. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    yes...hes my seester....would you like to meet my seester?
  6. Senior Member
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    3019757

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    yes...hes my seester....would you like to meet my seester?
    Great genetics!! I want to see your parents...p.s. you have much better definition than her.OP is looking a little flabby
  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    They are selling propadrol at a booth. And I believe ids has the gro tabs. But not sure.

  8. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    They are selling propadrol at a booth. And I believe ids has the gro tabs. But not sure.

    sighh...wish i was there...all those little fitness bunnies runnin around
    :chick:
  9. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    O and dymethazine is being sold but very very fast. And those girls are soo hot iforce has a set of smokin hot twins. Ids girls smokin hot. Allmax girls are amazing one there is by far the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Vyotech vpx and bb.com girls are all smoking!!!!! I got pix with like all of them haha. Lou ferrigno is the flex wheeler triple h troy alves. Soooo many people. This was my first year I had no idea how crazy it would be here well worth every penny.

  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I thought we'd have The ONE at our booth, but i dunno
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2013

    Reputation

    ^^^^i now officially hate you

    Editops sorry not you easy....you kinda snuck in there
  12. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Sorry for my bad english tonight guys I'm buggin out the finals are about to start and I almost forgot about the san girls who are sooo hot

  13. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    378

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    Great genetics!! I want to see your parents...p.s. you have much better definition than her.OP is looking a little flabby
    I beg to differ...and at least I'm not a rapist (-;

    Jay Cutler is the man!
  14. New Member
    MF210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    378

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    O and dymethazine is being sold but very very fast. And those girls are soo hot iforce has a set of smokin hot twins. Ids girls smokin hot. Allmax girls are amazing one there is by far the hottest chick I've ever seen in my life. Vyotech vpx and bb.com girls are all smoking!!!!! I got pix with like all of them haha. Lou ferrigno is the flex wheeler triple h troy alves. Soooo many people. This was my first year I had no idea how crazy it would be here well worth every penny.

    I didn't see dymethazine there, but will have to check tomorrow.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arnold Classic
    By joeflex73 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:12 PM
  2. Arnold Classic
    By stxnas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:34 AM
  3. Arnold cuts ties with Arnold Classic
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 08:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in