Bulking PH?

SWOLL

Awards
What do you think is the best Pro Hormone out for bulking up?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably SD and/or Phera. Also the new the ONE if it pans out as advertised are all the best bulkers IMO.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for something a little less liver toxic, there's 3-AD (shameless plug?). It metabolizes similarly to pheraplex, but the lacking of 17a-alkylating takes away from a lot of the side effects.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for something a little less liver toxic, there's 3-AD (shameless plug?). It metabolizes similarly to pheraplex, but the lacking of 17a-alkylating takes away from a lot of the side effects.
I just picked up a couple of bottles of 3-AD to run in a couple of months.
Curently doing a cycle of MassFX/Hx2(non-prohormone). I've put on about 5lbs in three weeks. Eating like a horse.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just picked up a couple of bottles of 3-AD to run in a couple of months.
Curently doing a cycle of MassFX/Hx2(non-prohormone). I've put on about 5lbs in three weeks. Eating like a horse.
Cool stuff, man. Best of luck with your 3-AD cycle when it comes up. If you have any questions, comments, or are looking for ideas for fatty foods to take with your doses, you know where to turn. :D

Good job on the MassFX/Hyperdrol cycle. We try (and I believe we're successful at it) to put the best product out as we can, but you always get out what you put into these cycles, so 5lbs in 3 weeks is saying to me that both you and the stack are doin' work.

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably say pplex. Gains the most total mass and the gains come for over 3 weeks (whereas mdrol generally levels off after 2-3 weeks).

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol gained 15lbs in 3 weeks! Holding all through pct as well. Gained around 50 on my bench, huge strength gains!

Thor94

Awards
Hey bros been lurking here for a while but thought I'd chime in here and let you guys know that I too gained 15lbs in a few weeks on mdrol, man that stuff is good. so I am actually up to 215lbs now but gonna start cutting soon.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not call 3AD a bulker....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
trenadrol

your appettie goes up like crazy on that stuff

stack it with phera mass and it's anabolic heaven.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you think is the best Pro Hormone out for bulking up?
I'm assuming "gains kept after pct" bulking. I'd probably go in roughly this order

1. The ONE + Superdrol are pretty close, The ONE leaves you feeling better and hungry which makes it easier, both lean and dry
  2. max lmg - other than potential prolactin sides, its a great one, gives you great recovery too as a bonus, gains are a bit wet so a bit goes away after pct. If it doesn't give you libido problems (some people it raises it for) its nice cause its non-methylated
  3. m1,4add, phera - but phera is always a tossup, different people respond different and some have really rough sides, some have none, some it works out really wet for some its drier. M1,4add is also sort of a tossup as i've seen more bunk m1,4 floating around than real, although CELs current batch seems ok. It also does aromatize so estrogen control on cycle is important.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros been lurking here for a while but thought I'd chime in here and let you guys know that I too gained 15lbs in a few weeks on mdrol, man that stuff is good. so I am actually up to 215lbs now but gonna start cutting soon.
Thats funny bro, that exactly where it put me, 215. I too am going to start cutting, I have about 9 days left in pct.