T3 and Epi

blakkbwoy

blakkbwoy

Awards
if considering I am just trying to maintain muscle mass while running t3(@ 100mcg) how much EPI would be adequate to stop catabolism?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
run a normal cycle....no reason to be on and not get the best out of it....whats dosing protocol on t3? id do it something like this

epi 20/30/40/40/60
t3 100mcg ed

all t3 dosing would be right before bed

edit: have you used t3 before?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
run a normal cycle....no reason to be on and not get the best out of it....whats dosing protocol on t3? id do it something like this

epi 20/30/40/40/60
t3 100mcg ed

all t3 dosing would be right before bed

edit: have you used t3 before?

I agree with Mooch for the most part...I don't see a need to go over 40mg epi on a cutter.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't that make you unable to sleep? I take t4 (not the same I know) on a regular basis and have to take it in the morning.
nope....its not a stim...ive never used t4..but that just converts to t3 right? i get no stim feeling whatsoever....take it right before i go to bed and never had a problem

dpfisher

nope....its not a stim...ive never used t4..but that just converts to t3 right? i get no stim feeling whatsoever....take it right before i go to bed and never had a problem
Yeah, it converts to t3. Depends on the dose, it's not a stim per say, but it can cause insomnia and even jitters in most people with high enough dose. Doctors and even the bottle say take it in the morning. If you take it at night and that works for you there's nothing wrong with that either, although it's best to take it on an empty stomach.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my dosing protocol was recomended to me by alr....he may have a contraversial(shady) reputation...but that man knows his ****....