Epi Cycle

scottylook

Awards
Well I am on week 4 of my IBE Epi cycle as of today. So far I think I may be up about 3 pounds or so. Im eating clean but allot of it. Im not a rookie per sey in the land of supps. I am currently sitting at 5 5" or 5 6', 175, started at 135 a few years back and have been trying to build lean along the way. I have been doing minimul cardio to keep any fat gain down and have leaned and hardened up just a bit. Strength wise I havn't seen a ton as of yet but it seems to be getting more and more as the workouts go. Just thought I would post up my progress so far. Overall I dont feel to shut down balls might be a little bit tighter but thats about it. My dose was 30/40/40/40 on this run. I have been taking the usuals, Cycle Support, liver tabs, fish oil, animal packs vitas, some joint support. I kind of thought I would "feel" more from this. I am using the original IBE Epi when it first came out. Well we have a week to go so we will see what happens. PST is Nolva, PCS, some test boost, creatine, and Cycle Support. If there are any thoughts or coments please post em up. Thanks

Scotty

scottylook

Awards
Oh also have some arimidex as well but don't know if I should hold off on that or use it?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
my cycle is identical bro.. I'm finishin up my 4th week Sunday at 30/30/40/40. I'm up 5-6 lbs and my strengths up a little too. I was expecting more though. I knew epi was mild from the start but this definately confirmed it for me. Im def gonna run something stronger than this a few wks after PCT. For PCT I'm running Torem/pcs/cs

scottylook

Awards
Well thanks for confirming that cause that's right where Im at with it to. I have run stronger in the past years back and was hoping to see a little more out of this for sure, but all in all not too bad. Whats your dosing scedule for your pct?

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
It'll prob look something like this.. and I may even stop after the 2nd week

week 1 - Torem 90mg, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil
week 2 - Torem 60mg, PSC/Stoked, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil
week 3 - Torem 30 mg, PSC/Stoked, cyc support, multi vit, fish oil