Looking for a something good to stack with Tren Ace

herc11

Awards
Hello all, I've been a lurker for years and have tried absorbing as much info as possible without posting to prevent from looking like a total newb. But as I'm getting closer to running my next cycle I have not been able to decide what would help me to accomplish what I am looking for. With all the clones and different stuff out there, this stuff gets confusing real quick.

I am looking into Tren Ace, which will be my first time running. I have run cycles of 1-test and 4 AD, Superdrol, M-Tren and M-drol, and also delved into a cycle of Omnadren as well as some basic Test. I'm interested in Tren now because of it's ability to shed fat with dry gains. Basically my objective is to put on some lean muscle and lose as much BF% as I can.

I'd like help in finding something good to stack with the Tren. Please don't suggest any substances that I need a source for since I lost my source when I recently moved across the country.

The ideal product I'd like to stack with it would be something to counter the sides of Tren (mainly to keep the libido in check). I'm also more concerned with cutting up than putting on size. I'd like to not get too complicated in the stack, would prefer just one or 2 additional compounds and of course something that isn't going to wreck my liver since Tren is already harsh in that area. I may be getting too picky here, but maybe you know of the ideal compound or compounds to go with my objectives.

As for the cycle, I will be starting out slowly with the Tren to gauge the effects on me. Looking to run it at 25mg ED and will bump it to 50mg ED after week 2 if things are going well, only looking to do a 6-8 week cycle.

My stats:
5'10"
210lbs
BF 22% (measured by a weight scale so not completely accurate)
31 yrs old
been lifting on and off for 8 years or so (taking a month or two off here and there)

Any input, positive or negative, is welcomed and greatly appreciated!

revamping

Awards
Get test or don't run the cycle, u will b a biatch if u run tren without test, I've ran 1 cycle without test, NEVER AGAIN.

herc11

Awards
I'm hoping to find something other than test to run with it, as I said before I no longer have the avenues to acquire it. I'd also like to limit the water weight gain that comes with test, but if for my libido's sake that's the only kind of compound that will help there I may be stuck. I'm thinking of maybe trying the new 1-T with it, if I can't get any better suggestions.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u cant get test then run HCG and Caber with it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not to be too critical here but if he can get HCG, he can get test.

BEAST
in most cases yes, but there are a few "research" sites that have it

edit: hmm, just checked and nada. as cheap as it is u would think it was easy to find.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If you can't run it with Test dont run it. Seriously

herc11

Awards
If you can't run it with Test dont run it. Seriously
Yeah, that's what I was hopin not to hear. I figured I might get lucky that someone would know of something that would have fit my needs. Thanks for the advice guys!

quakebks

Awards
see i just got done reading in another thread how people agree that test is not needed. But i have never seen results from tren without test, i mean does anyone run it without test? i would actually like to know how tren without test cycle would turnout. not arguing just wondering.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established

I think this is a REALLY great stack what do you all think?