(winstrol) advice for cycle

Bigoodude

Awards
I am curious if anyone out there is has alot of info on Stanozolol.
I just bought some 50 mg tabs and i was told to take 1 every other day for 6 weeks i have read others take a 50mg tab everyday which should I go with? I am also planning on using nolva for my pct.
Dc

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Winny alone is pointless unless you have a low bodyfat. Also Test is the base in ANY cycle.

Test-e 1-12 500mg pinned mon/thurs
Winny 1-6 50mg ED

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
xplode is dead on.

OP because its oral, the winny isnt as effective at 50mg. i would run 75mg minimum ED

skratch

Awards
winny is great for getting cut,I would run the cycle if you were on a cut.

winny has a 15-20 hour half life so every other day would work.

I react well on winny and had really good muscle hardness at only 20 mg every other day.

Half the people posting on here havnt taken what there talking about,if you are planning a cut and want to drop alot of fat and want to maintain as much muscle then your cycle will work well,really well.

winny is by far one of my fav orals,people just sometimes expect to blow up on it like it was test/dbols.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
50mgs of injectible winstrol is going to give you very minimal results....50mgs of oral winstrol will give you even less. You stretch that out and take it EOD, and I can promise you that the results you see are going to be negligible AT BEST.

The friend who gave you the info is sadly mistaken...

holy

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Winny alone is pointless unless you have a low bodyfat. Also Test is the base in ANY cycle.

Test-e 1-12 500mg pinned mon/thurs
Winny 1-6 50mg ED
.. Winny should be from week 7 through 12. It'd help to solidify and lessen the bloat/water towards the end of the cycle.

.. I'd also secondguess going for a full 12 weeks the first time around. I'd stop at 10 weeks. So I'd start WInny @ 50-75mg/day in week 6 and go through week 11. Then 3-5 days following the last day of Winstrol (~10-14 days following final Sustanon250 inject), I'd start my PCT.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
what's the big deal with 2 extra weeks. I'm really not a big fan of short cycles unless you're cruising on a HRT dose or something of the sort and blasting every now and then. 12 weeks is a solid beginner cycle anyways.