Cinnamon Clen is shipping

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
the clen is now shipping only at lionNutrition.com our other retailers have not stocked it yet ..........price is $60.00 look for it at PN soon

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
that depends on the dose you do......shelf life is over a year I'm still waiting on the web desigher to put it on the sight......

size

Awards
  • Established
You will at least get 30 days. Few use 200mcg daily.

Any chance we will see T3 from lion nutrition?

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update buyb12. Ive been waitin for this.

gorge

Awards
the clen is now shipping only at lionNutrition.com our other retailers have not stocked it yet ..........price is $60.00 look for it at PN soon
Whats your success rate shipping to Canada?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
100% but it's takes a little longer #######$%^ customs

not sure when PN will be stockig it shoot then an email...

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
B12, you still shaking? ;)

I'm ordering some of this clen real soon..

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
no but I did for 2 days......I prefer DNP ....ECA makes me nuts too

PN has it on there site...go buy

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've heard clen strips away muscle, is this true?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
yes it is known to do it to some if you get your protein you should be fine

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. How long do people usually stay on? Anything you shoudn't take with it?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
most common use of clen is 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, repeat.... (one could take a thermogenic when off)
Sage

surferdude26

Awards
b12, how potent is LN's clen? same as tabs? I hear LR was kinda underdosing theirs...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay kinda strange logic to link Liquid Research to Lion Nutrition. If LN holds to the form they have been doing, then you will be getting correctly dosed products.. they are not LR by a long shot.

surferdude26

Awards
Okay kinda strange logic to link Liquid Research to Lion Nutrition. If LN holds to the form they have been doing, then you will be getting correctly dosed products.. they are not LR by a long shot.
well.. just had bad experiences from other research clen, thats all... had to ask :) I think i went up to around 120mcg and didnt even experience "the shakes". But hey, LN has been great to me so far, looking forward to this on my next cutting cycle.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No. I have some Thyrocutts II by San, which is T2.

mrfumetsu

Awards
i have a question about the dosing for the liquid clen.
here is a cycle i found on the web, what do you guys think? how should clen be dosed?

day 1: 20mcgs
day 2: 40mcgs
day 3: 60mcgs
day 4: 80mcgs
day 5: 100mcgs
days 6-14: 120mcgs

2 week cycle is enough? i'm just looking for any extra advice or comments. i've researched a lot on the web, but i'm just curious and would like to gain some more knowledge.

so, LN 5 pumps = .5ml , so the first day (20mcg) would just consist of 1 squirt of the pump.

i also read something about staggering dosage, 2 days on 2 days off and so on to avoid receptor downgrade that occurs with the use of clen, and in turn, giving greater results.

Sust Man

Awards
i have a question about the dosing for the liquid clen.
here is a cycle i found on the web, what do you guys think? how should clen be dosed?

day 1: 20mcgs
day 2: 40mcgs
day 3: 60mcgs
day 4: 80mcgs
day 5: 100mcgs
days 6-14: 120mcgs

2 week cycle is enough? i'm just looking for any extra advice or comments. i've researched a lot on the web, but i'm just curious and would like to gain some more knowledge.

so, LN 5 pumps = .5ml , so the first day (20mcg) would just consist of 1 squirt of the pump.

i also read something about staggering dosage, 2 days on 2 days off and so on to avoid receptor downgrade that occurs with the use of clen, and in turn, giving greater results.

Don't do 2 days on 2 days off. Clen has a very long half life (somewhere between 12-30 hours). If you go off for 2 days, you won't totally get it out of your system before starting again. I would start out the first day with at least 20mcg, and add 20 every 30 min to an hour until you can feel the shakes. I had to take around 100mcg before I felt anything the first day, but everyone is different. You want to go exactly 2 weeks on, and then 2 weeks off or w/ ECA to rejuvenate your receptors.

Another1

Hey guys. Are you using the "pump" on the bottle for dosing or using something else?

What is the approximate dosage per pump?

Thanks!

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
quick question about taking clen to cut. I heard just keep you protein intake up and it shouldn't reduce alot of muscle....would I need to add anything to help retain or is this correct. I plan on using it for the first time, in a few weeks, and have been researching my butt off to find a good cutting cycle. Of course, there are so many and its hard to come to a conclusion. Just looking for ideas for something to help me drop a few percent. thanks

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
cutting is more about diet..than compound but your reasoning is sound

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ya, i keep pretty good track of my diet and I can loose the weight with cardio and calorie reduction...done it several times, but I made some good gains off of m1t. I heard some people talk about using clen in conjunction with m1t or something similar. I have m1t and 4ad trans now. I plan on getting some methyldien and making my first tren(fina)trans. never delved into aas so im gonna try tren first with test maybe for my next cycle. just wanna drop 3 or 4 percent before I start the next one. would it be good to put the m1t or methyldien or something similar in the mix , between weeks on clen to help? or a transdermal straight thru? not gonna pin yet, but maybe one day

vinnys025

Awards
Its ok to combine Clen and a PH at the same time? I thought Clen was mostly used Post cycle?

Also, is it true that Clen ups the Metabolism by 10% compared to 2-3% of an ECA?

brooklynheight

Awards
1/2 ml per day? all at once or spit it throughout the day?

if you were to split how the hell would you do that?

massmongler

Awards
does LN have a phone number so i can order via phone???

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
No, it administered through the anal tract.
actually sifu,
It is an anal transdermal. You rub it in your crack. You dont actually insert it. :rolleyes:

The cinnamon is for the warming sensation, not for flavor.

mrfumetsu

Awards
****, its adminstered through the anus? all this time i've been oral syringing the hole of my penis for 120mcg's daily.

fahmie86

Awards
seriously can I just squirt it in my mouth, or should I use an oral syringe.

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
Yeah, you can use the dropper if it has one. or you can use an oral syringe for accurate dosing.

just f***in' with ya dude.