A pulse went straight, how long?

MrZ

Awards
I did 3 weeks of pulsing epi at 30/40/40 3 times per week. I decided to maximize my gains by running a while straight at 40 mg's ED. So now Ive done 3 pulse weeks and one straight week. How long should I run it? I have clomid for PCT(pharmaceutical grade pills) that Im planning on running at 50/50/25/12,5 with HDX2 0/50/100/150/100/50 and Lean FX.

Ive noticed some decrease in ball-size but nothing major yet and I feel gr8. I hope to recover with the PCT Ive planned. You think? If not I have both nolva and ralox to add to the mix?

Z

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I did 3 weeks of pulsing epi at 30/40/40 3 times per week. I decided to maximize my gains by running a while straight at 40 mg's ED. So now Ive done 3 pulse weeks and one straight week. How long should I run it? I have clomid for PCT(pharmaceutical grade pills) that Im planning on running at 50/50/25/12,5 with HDX2 0/50/100/150/100/50 and Lean FX.

Ive noticed some decrease in ball-size but nothing major yet and I feel gr8. I hope to recover with the PCT Ive planned. You think? If not I have both nolva and ralox to add to the mix?

Z
you could probably get away with goning another week or so....depends on how you feel and how small your balls get:laugh:

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Anything over 6wks and you start getting into Uber shutdown territory.

Think: 10-12+ wks cycle HCG is a must.

MrZ

Awards
Should the pulse-weeks be counted for as full weeks when it comes to shutdown? I thought maybe I run 10 days straight in addition to my 3 pulse weeks(totally 9 doses). I dont want to be uber-shutdown!!!:rant:

Z

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
To be on the safe side I would keep it to 6wks. But then again you might run it up to 8wks and be just fine, the only way to really know would be bloodwork.

MrZ

Awards
Then I probably be ok with 3 weeks pulse and 10 days straight giving a total of 31 days. Thanks Bro!

Z